Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Seanzilla

[YOU LOSE!] HYPER STREET FIGHTER 7 MAFIA EDITION

579 posts in this topic

Since I'm going to sleep real soon, just wanted to update everyone that Alisyn and I have resolved the matter. We shook hands and made peace, so everything's good.

I should have made my comments to her privately instead of posting it out here on the thread for everyone to read, and for that, I'll apologise publicly as well. Sorry for creating a big mess out of this, guys. That was my bad.

No need to apologise DD. As HH said, I didn't say much anyway. Besides, it's a game and you have to make choices.

I've been especially useless this game. I find it all quite confusing, to be honest. I'm not so sure I'm cut out for Mafia games lol

Well my abilities were to kill people who killed chun li. Who didn't die. And my super was to live if a night action killed me once. I used neither of these abilities. Old man Gen feels useless. 

Well my abilities were to kill people who killed chun li. Who didn't die. And my super was to live if a night action killed me once. I used neither of these abilities. Old man Gen feels useless. 

The funniest was that your ability's to kill people who killed Chun Li. My ability's to substitute Chun Li if she gets targeted for Murder. Neither of us got to use our abilities.

Maybe if Chun Li had been Read earlier both of us would've been useful.

*embraces Old Man Gen and sobs together*