Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Seanzilla

[YOU LOSE!] HYPER STREET FIGHTER 7 MAFIA EDITION

579 posts in this topic

Just to clarify, I think Sanzi is only going to reveal whatever is stated in your Super skill description when you die. Meaning to say, if your Super was an Investigation ability, he won't reveal what you found out by using it. We will only learn that you had an Investigation ability. On the other hand, if your skill description contains the information inside, then by all means go ahead and suicide. :)

My description contains the information. It's not something I've actively sought.

There are a lot of conditional information abilities. I'm not going to reveal any of them upon death, only that the person who died had some kind of information.

It's probably not a good idea to kill yourself, if that's the case.

Of course it's a good idea. How can you stand to live in a world where Dan exists?

I don't want to insult Dan, it's just like the universe twists everything said about him into an insult because it understandably thinks he deserves it.

Right, fine. I think DD is suspicious for trying to kill me, because in the end, it's killing a Good selectively instead of trying to (at this point) randomly hit an Evil.

Welcome to mafia. Just because you insist you're good doesn't mean I'm going to believe it. We'll see when you're dead.

votes for Killvotes for Read - Dan Hibiki voted for E. Honda and Ryu!

votes for Killvotes for Read - Dudley voted for Nobody and Ryu!
votes for Killvotes for Read - Gen voted for Nobody and Blanka!
votes for Killvotes for Read - Cammy voted for Nobody and Ryu!
votes for Killvotes for Read - Crimson Viper voted for Nobody and Nobody!
votes for Killvotes for Read - E. Honda voted for Nobody and Ryu!
votes for Killvotes for Read - Blanka voted for Nobodyand Nobody!
votes for Killvotes for Read - Ken voted for Nobody and Nobody!
votes for Killvotes for Read - Ryu voted for Ryu and Blanka!
votes for Killvotes for Read - Sagat voted for Nobody and Ryu!
votes for Killvotes for Read - Chun Li voted for Ryu and Nobody!
votes for Killvotes for Read - Guile voted for Nobody and Dudley!

votes for Killvotes for Read - Dhalsim voted for Nobody and Nobody!

Ryu has been Read~

Wouldn't mind unlocking Chun Li next.

Yeah I'm sure you wouldn't mind unlocking me indeed. Tsk. Men.

chunny-ts-yawn.gif

Ryu, you've been Read, so what can you reveal about yourself?

And I vote to Read Blanka next.

Read BlankaKill Ryu to go with the flow. 

Let's not kill Ryu, then, if Sean is gonna be mean and not tell what his Super is.

So switching my vote to Chun Li

As for my abilities:

Super: Satsui no Hadou - [Redacted] You are only allowed to reveal this after a Evil character has been executed in the Day Round or found dead after a Night Round. Even if you have been read, you have to wait until an Evil character has died.

Ultra: Metsu Hadoken - You can kill 1 person during a Night Phase. Only useable after Ken dies. (1 Use.)

Hmm. Interesting. I guess there is no need for you to die then. 

I'll change my vote to...uh...hmm. I'm not sure. I'm CANCELLING my kill vote for now.

Didn't see nothing at all. E Honda too busy doing the splash.

N2HWa3d.jpg

Anyway, I surmise that Ken's Ultra must be a mirror of Ryu's. Seanzi sure put in a lot of insta-kill powers.

Why is that joker Dan Hibiki voting to Kill me? Explain yourself before I do… THIS!

vcmNojL.jpg

Am I the only one who missed out on the action? Darn it. Anyway, if Sanzi feels that it's not something that should be revealed, I guess we'll have to wait for Ryu to kill a baddie then.

Honda, I'm voting for you because you're like a great big punching bag. AND I DONT LIKE PUNCHING BAGS. I'm assuming your Super is unlimited use, because if it's one use you gotta tell me to change votes. I'm just parking my vote with you for now.

Let's just breeze on from whatever the hell this is and get back to the game. 

Alright so we've gotta kill an evil dude pronto. 

I guess it's time to stop being silly and put our heads together. We have very little to go on just now. So here are some thoughts I have:

Here's an interesting thought. The ability to boot a player from the game. That's a great ability for E.Honda to have. Certainly valuable for the World Warrior team to have an extra way to kill off bad guys. 

BUT HANG ON. 

Surely such a rewarding feature might also be a nice reward for a Shadaloo who has had a close shave with death. Surely for a bad guy's ultimate to awaken upon coming so close to being caught, and then getting away with it due to the hesitation of some people. Hmm yes. I think E. Honda is not neccesarily innocent at all. Also notice how he jumps on anyone who even jokingly suggests he is evil. 

my vote is for E. Honda

What's more I encourage everyone else to vote for him, so he can actually be killed. We know he needs to have more than half of the total votes against him. And if we get this voting rolling, the villains will vote for him too. Interestingly this might also force E. Honda's hand and cause him to use his ultra to eject someone. It would be interesting to see who he would choose. 

Ryu has a killing ability too. Isn't it the same for Alisyn? Also, although her Super needs an Evil character to die, it doesn't necessarily mean she's a Good character. Remember, Sanzi was the first game master to introduce the idea of having Evil characters betray each other.

What's more, her Ultra requires Ken to die in order to use. If Ken is a Good character, then we have on our hands a person who has motivation to go against the Good side, regardless of whether she's Good or not. If Ken is an Evil character, it doesn't justify Alisyn just yet because of the Evil betraying Evil idea I mentioned earlier.

Right now we don't have much conclusive evidence, but these thoughts just popped into my head since we're discussing about the dangers of insta-kill abilities.

Of course, they're no threat to me, because I'm DAN HIBIKI. Oh yeahhh

I've played Mafias where they've betrayed each other to cover their tracks. /shrug

But regardless of whether I'm Evil or not (since I apparently can't persuade you guys otherwise), the Good NEEDS the information in my Super, or you'll lose much faster than you expect. You won't get it if I'm killed, according to Sean, so we need to kill an Evil to let me reveal before I'm killed.

I'm not convinced about Honda--still think DD is suspicious--but we need to start killing, so I'll place my vote with E. Honda.