Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Seanzilla

[YOU LOSE!] HYPER STREET FIGHTER 7 MAFIA EDITION

579 posts in this topic

Hey-ho, update time-o

votes for Killvotes for Read - Dan Hibiki voted for Nobody and Blanka!

votes for Killvotes for Read - Dudley voted for E. Honda and Blanka!
votes for Killvotes for Read - Gen voted for E. Honda and Blanka!
votes for Killvotes for Read - Cammy voted for Nobody and Blanka!
votes for Killvotes for Read - Crimson Viper voted for Nobody and Nobody!
votes for Killvotes for Read - E. Honda voted for Dudley and Chun Li!
votes for Killvotes for Read - Blanka voted for Nobodyand Nobody!
votes for Killvotes for Read - Ken voted for Nobody and Nobody!
votes for Killvotes for Read - Ryu voted for E. Honda and Blanka!
votes for Killvotes for Read - Sagat voted for E. Honda and Nobody!
votes for Killvotes for Read - Chun Li voted for Ryu and Nobody!
votes for Killvotes for Read - Guile voted for Nobody and Nobody!

votes for Killvotes for Read - Dhalsim voted for Nobody and Nobody!

You suck, Sean. D;

Also, Time is being shady as fuck right now.

The problem with following your gut feeling and voting is that if you go against the majority vote, you become suspicious. The reason why I withdrew my vote from Honda is because I was going to sleep, and it seemed like momentum was picking up against him. The trend with these Mafia games is that two or three people decide somebody is suspicious, and then everyone else just jumps on the bandwagon. Isn't that what Wst did last page?

I wanted to discourage everyone from thinking that the overwhelming majority was leaning towards offing Eth, and throwing their votes before a conclusive decision can be reached. I'm not saying he's innocent for sure, but I was right to have not acted on instinct - Eth somewhat convinced Kyo in the end.

I'll probably still "follow my gut feeling" and vote someone off later, regardless of whether he's the majority or not.

Well I'm just gonna pounce on the bandwagon here and vote E. Honda. Just pretend it's red and bold because phone just doesn't want to color.

Well I'm just gonna pounce on the bandwagon here and vote E. Honda. Just pretend it's red and bold because phone just doesn't want to color.

My point exactly. :P

need at least 7 for it to be viable (6.5 but i assume we round up?) we only have 4 votes for E. Honda so far. 

This is sort of risky as it's very all or nothing. At least with someone else all we need is to outvote the other votes. Tricky. 

What I'd really like at the moment is some more chit chat from others, see what they think. 

What I'd like to know is if we're going for the random aiming strategy of taking someone out and hoping he's a villain, why are we aiming Eth? He's the least likely one of us all to be taken out by a day vote. As you said, Kyo, this is very tricky in the sense that he could easily survive this vote and waste another Day Phase in the end.

If I wanted to RNG out a player, I'd pick someone more killable. And I'd know, since I was the Hulk.

There's no sense in the defendant trying to defend himself, so I'll cease with that for now. Any target's as good as any after all, I guess.

Since my vote is largely redundant now with 4 stacked against me,

Withdrawing my vote from Dudley. Instead, Vega

I think I just don't trust Eth and I've kinda built this theory in my head which has made me feel most confident in him as a threat. There are others it's just that I don't know who. I would remove my vote for Eth if another vote I was in agreement with seemed more likely to at least go ahead. I would rather somebody went off tonight than risk having another wasted night gunning for Eth. 

So if we can decide on a safer or better option then I'll consider swapping my vote. I just don't know who because nobody else seems more suspicious than any others. 

I think I just don't trust Eth and I've kinda built this theory in my head which has made me feel most confident in him as a threat. 

I know how that feels. I fought with Darkwater/Ice for 2 pages accusing DD the previous game. 

At least I'm not aove changing my mind. I won't be awake for day phase end so I'd like to come to a decision before I hit bed. 

Guys, guys, I don't understand your hesitation (well I don't understand this game, but that's another matter XD). As far as we know here we're just looking to kill someone who may turn out to be a baddie and thus be useful to us. We already know, don't we, who will be useful to us killed?

I vote to kill Ken. If we're convinced that Alisyn's innocent, then by killing Ken she'll at least get a surefire way to activate her Ultra. Since we're not convinced who else is bad, shouldn't we take the route that'll be sure to give us some advantage at least? I mean what with Alisyn saying she's going to die soon, and people telling her the enemies would be sure to kill Ken last... let's just counteract it by killing Ken first.

Also, it's not every mafia game that alignments are assigned randomly. For instance, when Seanzi made the Sith game he most definitely assigned alignments before abilities.

what if Ryu is a bad guy and we give them an advantage? 

That's why it's not a simple plan. In fact it stands the chance of being riskier if we are wrong. 

You seem to be keen on taking risks cammy. 

If I recall Cammy was also brainwashed by Shadaloo in Street Fighter 2...

...hmm...

...suspicious. 

EDIT: FINE. KILL RYU

Alisyn probably wouldn't have wanted to get herself voted off if she was a villain. There's few villains, it's not worth throwing away one of their lives to feed us a tidbit of information.

Unless Ryu has some bizarre hidden self-sacrificial ability, which strikes me as rather unlikely, I believe it's safe to assume she's innocent.

Every one of us is actually Shadaloo.

#tweest #shyamalan #damnyousanzi

1 person likes this

I would actually be unsurprised if I turned out to be a fucking sleeper agent or something -__-

Also, it's not every mafia game that alignments are assigned randomly. For instance, when Seanzi made the Sith game he most definitely assigned alignments before abilities.

Oh, shit. I didn't know that. Oi, Seanzi. Which is it this time? Alignment first or abilities first?

Not that it matters actually.

I'm sure it comes as no surprise that I'm going to jump on the bandwagon and vote to kill Ken as well. It's a purely selfish action to create a snowball against someone else, so that I can survive at least toDay. I don't care if Ryu hits me with his Ultra next round; I just want to use my abilities for once, dammit. I got hit by RNGulk before I could use my Magneto magic, and then Assimilated before I can even even get to Knowledge 2. I NEED THAT RELEASE.

Anyway, don't the rest need help charging their Ultras? Even if you don't wanna reveal your abilities, you should at least let us know how we can help.

Sadly I can't ask for help charging my ultra. As I pointed out previously the Ultras invariably come at some kind of cost (unless you're stupid Dan Hibiki!). They are supposed to be reactionary not something to push for. Although you exploited yours Eth. 

Anyway who are you going to kill off. Are you gonna take on public opinion or selfishly mutilate someone?

Don't kill me, I need a few turns before my Ultra becomes usable!

Yeah don't kill Wst, he's a confirmed innocent.

Oh wait there are no confirmed innocents yet.

As far as I'm concerned there's enough suspects that almost anyone will be good to kill so I don't really care who it is.

well I was kidding about killing ryu anyway. 

screw it. I vote for Ken

If anything, killing Ken will definitely progress the game. I'll vote for Ken. For my Read vote, I'll go with Kyo/Gen since he offered.

Fuck. Don't kill Ken just because you want me to be able to use my ultra. Kill Ken if you think he's suspicious. I have no clue who is Evil (my redacted information has nothing to do with identifying Evils), so I'm just as likely to randomly take out a Good guy. As such, even if I did have the power, I'd be reluctant to use it just yet.

Also, I've painted a huge target on my head with my essential information that won't be revealed upon my death, so I don't know if I'll even get to be able to use my ultra at this point.

If we're going to be un-united, then I might as well go back to my suspicions and vote for Chun Li.

But... in regard to Dan, how do we know he's really a joke character? And not, say, lying about having only one useful ability and hiding his other one? Or even lying about both? I'm thinking back to the last character Time was planning to introduce in his Swarm Mystery; the guy who appears totally useless but actually is disguising himself and has a completely different set of abilities than players can see...

I offered a read if a mistake is made by my error Timey. That hasn't happened so I won't be revealing my powers even if I get Read. 

If we're going to be un-united, then I might as well go back to my suspicions and vote for Chun Li.

Being united would be a better tactic. The idea is to get a high vote count to ensure the vote sticks. Although I can understand why you hesitate. You have already revealed your abilities so we can't backtrack. The bed is made, so to speak. Best make the most out of it. I don't really suspect Chun Li in any case. She hasn't done anything wrong, or at least more wrong than anyone else. I dunno. I'm off to bed and my vote is sticking with Ken