1. 1. What day should I stream on?

• Monday
    • Tuesday
    • Wednesday
    • Thursday
    • Friday
    • Saturday
    • Sunday

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

110 posts in this topic

I always thought that it might be fun if we did more streaming events. Pokemon was fun and all, but I started thinking about vidyagames. Then I learnt that Outlast was gonna be a free game for PS+ on the PS4 this month.

I am the biggest coward when it comes to horror movies or games or books or whatever.

So for your entertainment I decided I’d play the game and stream it for you guys. Don’t expect me to play for more than an hour because I am 100% sure I will chicken out really quickly. Also expect many expletives and creative use of ‘fuck’ and ‘motherfucker’.

I’ll probably do this Thursday around the same time as this post… ‘cause if I am going to play a horror game it is going to be in broad daylight. None of that nighttime horror shit for me.

No sirree.

3 people like this

Well I won't be able to stay up to see it probably, so someone better provide a full report and/or record the stream.

If it goes well perhaps I'll have a shot streaming something horror too. I do have Amnesia, and only played like 30 minutes or something before I chickened out and have not returned to it, so I could probably do that.

That said, I think my net upload speed may actually not be good enough to stream so I'd have to test :/

Do a pre-test ahead of time so we can see if our connection works before the actual screening. It would be disappointing if we set aside time for watch Seanzi and he's unable to deliver.

I AM ALREADY WAITING. HURRY UP! .________.

either that or all you did was make police siren noises. 

1 person likes this

either that or all you did was make police siren noises.

Sasuga Bean

All you guys are missing out on Sanzi die repeatidly at the same bit in CoD: Ghosts

2 people like this

7 waves of aliens downed and yet you cant tap one button in rapid succession. 

Oh dear. I just happen to be going out to meet HH for dinner at that time, so I think neither of us will be able to catch the stream. Will you be able to do it sooner or later?

I think I'd be back home at around 11:30 to 12:00 GMT.

Aww then DayDay won't be able to watch, I think. He has an early day on Friday, and would probably go to sleep before this new timing, but I think he may be able to stay up for the old timing. Got to check with him.

EDIT: But he wouldn't want you guys to change the timing just to accommodate him. o3o I was just remarking. If it's going to be recorded then it'll be quite alright.