Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lady_Riddel

What are those little things you appreciate/look forward to each day?

10 posts in this topic

I don't care how small or silly they seem - it's the little stuff that matters.

For me, it's first waking up in the morning and having my dog rush to my side to greet me with a wagging tail. She will sometimes be so excited just at the fact that I am awake that she will hop up on my side of the bed and shower me with dog kisses.

I also look forward to my daily cup of coffee. I know that probably doesn't seem like a big deal, but a year or so ago I never would've felt good enough to even allow myself to have a cup of coffee. I know, technically, I shouldn't really be having it, but I allow myself the one cup because sometimes the energy boost outweighs the fact that it's not great for my stomach.

And I look forward to waking up/falling asleep next to my husband each day. I like those brief moments each day where we just relax and life doesn't suck or we're not having to be responsible. Those moments are the ones I look forward to, and appreciate, the most.

Ok so, everyone else share their good stuff. :)

On most days I wake up appreciating that I don't have PMS or my monthly.

On the days that I do, well, nothing really matters anyway.

(guess what kind of day it is today)

~~~

On a more positive note, I appreciate friends and people I love. I love seeing when they're happy and everything's just great.

1 person likes this

Actually, there... isn't... anything that... springs to mind... perhaps something's wrong.

Cooking dinner and eating it is easily the best part of mundane days for me. It's a pretty good day when it's my turn to post in the DnD RPG too.

Next on the list is when the house-cat turns up on my level.

1 person likes this

I love waking up to find that it's the weekend, or that I don't have a lot of things to do that day. I love my free time. :D

1 person likes this

I look forward to good food. Delicious, wonderful food! Certainly helps that the army feeds me pretty well most days.

I also look forward to finally getting off work every day, so I can continue to shitpost. Or... well, RP. 

1 person likes this

Days where I wake up all refreshed and rested, but I have zero obligations for the day so I can reward my long rest with a nap and not feel guilty. 

That morning pee.... On a more serious note(sorta) food, always food, I'm always excited to go out to eat with friends and family, eating is a social thing to me and when I'm alone I don't seem to enjoy it as much... unless it's sugary bad stuff, if that's the case I'm happier to be alone so people don't see me eat three and four cupcakes at a time.