Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DayDreamer

The Resistance [game on]

143 posts in this topic

What are the possibilities of me having a villainous role in every game I've been in consecutively?

I am pretty sure Kyo is trustworthy, I am kind of suspicious of Wst and I have no idea what I think of Timey.

My team will be Kyo, Timey, Ice and myself.

I think timey would not have risked a second victory for us if he was a traitor. If sean were a traitor then after allowong a victory in the first mission would have gave him an opportunity to pin the spy title on timey by failing this mission. Thus I think they are both probably safe. And obviously I trust myself. As far as im concerned we just need to pick a 4th correctly.

All three are/were equally prominent in all the Mafia games, so... If I can suspect all 3 of them, I would, haa

I'm half sure Day wouldn't give every single spy role to relatively inexperienced thinkers/players; at least one veteran should be in. (aka the S/K/T team + you, Wst)

Aww Yay! I'm going on my first mission! *straps on mission stuff* And sorry, Noia, but I know my innocence and, like Kyo said, the last mission would have failed if anyone on that team was evil. This one is in the bag! ;) *dances* I approoooove

MISSION FAILED

We've taken heavy losses. They knew we were coming. They knew. Everyone is basically dead. What was to be our glorious triumph has instead plunged us into our darkest hour. There is little hope left, we've lost most of our forces and expended most of our resources. We've even lost any chance of support from the social elite, as our failure is embarrassing.

One point to the Imperial Spies. They need one more point to win.

MISSION FIVE

There is but one chance left. I've been, in secret, developing a superweapon which will allow us to wipe the Emperor's palace out entirely. It's biological warfare, an engineered virus we can unleash into the palace. It should kill everyone within a single night. We have few forces left, but what we do have left will serve to loosely surround the perimeter, that we may contain the spread if anyone tries to leave the palace after infection. We need a team to get the virus in safely.

This is the decider. If we fail, it's all over.

We need 4 operatives once again for this mission. Noia will be the Mission Leader. Please select your team (you may choose yourself).

As soon as he has announced his selection, everyone should vote on whether they support his team choice. It takes 4 approvals (ie the majority of 7 players) for the team to go ahead. I'll set the mission in motion as soon as the team is approved.

Okay, now everyone in the Resistance is suspicious. I can't make any more assumptions about the innocence about any parties involved.

Obviously, I'd say I'm trustworthy, but there's no way to take my word for it. So just do as you please.

Noia is definitely innocent. If DD gave the deciding mission to a Spy we'd be doomed already. Now the question is which ones of us she should pick.

Wait, Day is just going in order of how we signed up isn't he? Wouldn't that mean it has no meaning on who the captain of this last mission is?

I don't have a damn clue lol

I'm leaning towards nikkia and me

Still thinking about the other two.

Maybe the remaining resistance people can pipe up a little

~

Yes the Leader is going by the order of sign ups. In the physical game, it just goes clockwise or such, so going down the list of signups is the equivalent here.

It was either you, West, or Nikkia that screwed your mission. Why would you choose her over other people who have proven more innocent?

Actually there's no guarantee Noia is innocent.

If you think she's shifty we can always reject the team and force the election of a new leader.

Wst high suspicion as spyman!

I've always been the good guy in games

And will always be

Sigh

I'm just picking her since she's been dead silent

Figured baddies would take more interest in game

I should've done this as we went to make it clear, but here it is now. These were the teams for each mission:

Mission 1: TriOctium, Sean, Kyo (success)

Mission 2: Wstfgl, Nikkia, Noia (fail)

Mission 3: TriOctium, Sean, Kyo (success)

Mission 4: TriOctium, Sean, Kyo, Ice (fail)

Basically, there's no way of knowing who's the spy by hard evidence, since every one of us has been implicated in a failed mission.

While I trust Taco's team slightly more, I begin to suspect one of them might be a particularly audacious spy.

I don't think Nikkia's schedule should play into this. In the games I've watched her play, that's just how her schedule goes, whether she's had the good role or the bad. She can't be on when she can't be on. 

Indeed

But then again

There's no place for logical deductions here.

Everything we say are more or less our own educated guesses

If that's the case

Nikkia, time, sean, and me

Shall be the chosen team.

No reasoning for the choice aside from my own possibly flawed observations and guesses. We're all as clueless as each other. May as well go-

And take the leap of faith.

Cast yo votes!

Since Wst has agreed to this team, which is basically the deciding team of this game, I will have to say NO.

I have had my suspicions of Wst since the failure of the last mission. He seemed too keen to assure everyone that "everyone is suspicious" and "we can't be sure of anything", when at this critical juncture it is precisely important to identify who is most likely innocent instead of throwing out confusing and non-helpful statements.

The person I suspect of being a spy in this team is Nikkia. She hasn't appeared in this game much and I suspect she might be inactive, which means if she's a spy, all missions she participates in will fail (since you need to make an active decision to "lie" and pass the mission).