Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DayDreamer

The Resistance [game on]

143 posts in this topic

I agree with Taco. I want Nikkia out of it before I pass my vote. This is the last chance to win or lose. No room for screw ups.

EDIT:: It's clear this is the last chance to win. And yet Noia seems to show very little interest in choosing the right team. She's alright with "taking a leap of faith". I don't think I want her as the team captain.

things might have been easier if it was a 5-point win instead of a 3-point.

There isn't a lot of opportunities for us to 'experiment', per se.

I don't mind swapping Nikkia for Ice

I'd rather you swap her with Kyo. Despite the last mission the Sanzi/Kyo/Me team has been proven in two missions. The only new addition was Ice, who I suspect to be the spy. Sorry Ice :(

Clearly I wouldn't still be fighting this if I thought it was that obvious it was me who ruined that mission. The rules say a spy can ruin a mission but can also lie to keep their cover safe. Yeah, I get that was my first mission and it looks bad paired with you/Sean/Kyo who had 2 successful missions, but that does NOT make me the spy. If I were a spy, why would I be wanting to be so weary of West's team? Why would I care if Noia wasn't so strict on her team of choice? I wouldn't be. I'd want someone from West's team on this team. Clearly. Because someone was proven a spy. But I'm not fighting for any of West's team to be on this one. I don't want a single one on this team. I've shown that. And if it weren't for the last mission going poorly, I'd have stuck with my assumption that all three were the three spies paired together. But because of the last mission, that means there is an issue with the Taco/Kyo/Sean group and there is an innocent in the West/Noia/Nikkia group.

As you said, there's an Innocent in the Wst/Noia/Nikkia group. But yet you also say you're fighting for having nobody from their group. That is a contradiction.

This team needs 4 participants. There are 4 Innocents and 3 Spies. In order to win the 4 Innocents must all be in this mission. That means including the one from the Wst/Noia/Nikkia team, which I suspect to be Noia.

That's what I said Taco e.e I said I HAD BEEN fighting for none of them to be on this team. But with the last failure, it meant one of them had to be innocent and therefore, one of them must be on this team now. Along with kicking the one who failed the previous mission off of this one.

Why do you suspect Noia to be the innocent?

Yus

I'll definitely swap nikkia out for someone else, but I'll wait a couple hours before picking another vip

Partly for Kyo and sean to weigh in, and partly because I'm outside and wanna enjoy shooting the breeze in peace haha

Inclined to believe time because he's still fighting even though he's already in the team

much earnest

Because I suspect Wst and Nikkia to be the spies. By process of elimination Noia should be Innocent.

Right now there is no way to clearly know who is Innocent and who is not, however. As Noia said a 3-point victory makes it hard to make any firm conclusions. My point is that I think we should stick to what has worked in the past - Sanzi, Kyo, me. Plus Noia.

I should've done this as we went to make it clear, but here it is now. These were the teams for each mission:

Mission 1: TriOctium, Sean, Kyo (success)

Mission 2: Wstfgl, Nikkia, Noia (fail)

Mission 3: TriOctium, Sean, Kyo (success)

Mission 4: TriOctium, Sean, Kyo, Ice (fail)

This information is incorrect.

In the first mission Timey was leader but only 2 operatives were needed. Myself and Sanzi. I suspect heavily that myself and Sanzi are good guys. Timey may bee clever and devious enough to have been a spy. I'm also quite certain that Ice is a spy. 

Oh buh, you're right. Mistook it because every other time the leader included themselves. And actually, that is relevant info too. Will amend the list like so:

Mission 1: Leader = TriOctium, Operatives = Sean, Kyo (success)

Mission 2: Leader = Wstfgl, Operatives = Wstfgl, Nikkia, Noia (fail)

Mission 3: Leader = Kyo, Operatives = TriOctium, Sean, Kyo (success)

Mission 4: Leader = Sean, Operatives = TriOctium, Sean, Kyo, Ice (fail)

If I were a spy I'd probably not have made such a ruckus about the team setup in the first place, because I was already in it. If I simply agreed to the whole thing and started the momentum going, then I'd be able to sabotage the mission and win the game for the spies without a sweat. It's counterproductive for me to do this if I were a spy.

I am 100% certain that Wst is a spy and 100% certain someone on the original Team Noia is also a spy.

At this point we need every innocent in the team and every innocent should be fighting to be on theteam; it is the only way for us to win. The fact that Wst agreed when he isn't on the team tells me that he'll win without being in it, which is only possible if he is a spy.

I am inclined to believe that Kyo is the last innocent and that Nikkia is more than likely the last spy.

I think the Innocents are: Me, Sanzi, Kyo and Noia.

TriOctium, Kyo, Seanzilla + Noiaiaia sounds good.

Lets go with this combo~

MISSION FAILED

Uh-oh. It seems there was a Spy on the final team after all. The Empire has gained control of the virus, and is now unleashing it in areas where dissenters are prominent. Now, anyone who would speak against the Empire is either dead or too afraid to do anything. Looks like the Empire has successfully quashed the resistance, thanks to their skillful Spies.

Imperial Spies win!

You guys can guess a bit at who the Spy was (there was only one in the final team, you were so close to the right answer).

I'm going to headdesk so hard if Wst turned out to be a resistance member |:

Can't be, he allowed the last mission to go through.

I am guessing it was Timey.

Not me. I'm guessing Kyo. I had my eye on him next~

I'm a Resistance Member who fell in love with a spy and defected!

Nah, I'm kidding. I'm totally a spy.

Ffffff

I guess I deserve this loss >_>

Never suspected Sean, even from the start

...dammmit