Flagger

Hi!

14 posts in this topic

Hello! Just found this place on Google, and thought I might get back into roleplaying!

Any open games you'd like to recommend to a fantasy/sci-fi fan?  ^_^

Welcome, Flagger, I hope you'll enjoy your stay!

If you can't find any open games, feel free to start your own in the discussion forum.

Welcome to Surreality, Flagger!

*nudges an aide* Help me out here. I must be out of touch or something, but what are open games? Not the forum games sub-forum?

Hi there dearie, welcome to the site. I'm not exactly sure what you mean by games but I'm sure you'll have a lot a fun here regardless

flat,550x550,075,f.u3.jpg

Hi there, Flagger! By games, you mean RPs, right? There should be a couple open at the moment, but if they're not to your tastes just start your own! Ask the Kindly Scholars if you need help -- that'll be Raine, HerculeHastings and TriOctium. They don't bite!

Neither do they shed, drool or bark noisily in the dead of the night, but that's another story.

Have fun!

Yup, he definitely means open roleplays. They're all clustered around in Roleplay Discussion. A large majority of them are fantasy or science fiction, really. In fact, as a fan of realistic modern-day roleplays I lament the distinct lack. XD

And welcome to S*T. If you need help you can always ask Raine Bell up there, or me.

Wstie, I don't think you need to scare him with the Igor so soon into his time here.

What a warm welcome. It's very nice to meet all of you, and thanks for the tips!  :lol:

Yes, I did mean roleplays, when I said "open games"; apologies for the confusion!

Good to see a new face around here; I hope you enjoy your time here.

Wstie, I don't think you need to scare him with the Igor so soon into his time here.

It's never too soon for Igor.

Welcome Flagger! Enjoy your stay  ^_^

That sort of implies that he's going to leave sooner or later, which isn't a good thing. Come to think of it, what I said has that same ring. This is not very cool...

That sort of implies that he's going to leave sooner or later, which isn't a good thing. Come to think of it, what I said has that same ring. This is not very cool...

Welcome, Flagger and I hope you have an easy time making your home here and if not, I'm sure Sol will take care of the chains and such to prevent you from leaving. So don't worry, all will be taken care of it seems.