Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HerculeHastings

Another S*T Scoop Recruitment

18 posts in this topic

Hello Scoop subscribers! I've once again a new idea for a Scoop, and I'd like you guys (if you feel like being interviewed) to answer my call! Simply send me a PM if you wish to participate in the interview.

I will not divulge the topic here, because it's going to be a surprise~.

Meeeeeeeeee~

EDIT: I'm so enthusiastic I'm saying it twice!

So uhm. Sorry if it's explained somewhere on the site but what are these S*T Scoop things?

Every week, Holly Hearts (or some super special, devastatingly handsome special guest *wink*) puts up an article of some sort on the Surreality Tumblr. Usually it includes an interview, but occasionally contains surprises like comment specials, inaccurate horoscope advice or anthrax spores.

Apparently we also have a Facebook page and a Twitter account. This is news to me o.O

1 person likes this

Add all your fellow Surreality members on Facebook... and boggle at how different we look from your expectations. :D

Hahaha I'll most definitely be adding those and stalking... just as soon as I get home :p

HH posts a topic in OOC every week when the Scoop comes out! How did you miss them all!?

A while ago she told me she never saw you on forums. I had to remind her that you have the highest postcount...

Ice misses a lot of stuff :D

Add all your fellow Surreality members on Facebook... and boggle at how different we look from your expectations. :D

Appearance-wise, i apparently look like Bolt. He's my Facebook icon currently. XD

Personality-wise, i'm just as great as ever!

My facebook icon is Rarity so I'm a white unicorn and I believe I have my settings done so you can't see any of my photos or information, but who knows. 

My Facebook icon is of me.

Actually, a drawing of me with a rather unsettling expression.

My personality is pretty much exactly how I act around here. Yes, I speak in ALLCAPS regularly.

1 person likes this

Soooooo, as promised, I checked out all the social media and the S*T Scoop things. Haha I gotta say, HH, I love those interviews and stuff. I just kept reading and reading :p See? I'm glad I ask questions!

1 person likes this