Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Demonic Gate

Valentine's Day

77 posts in this topic

There's enough of me to go around for everyone here. I hearts everyone and then those who get extra loves, you know who y'all are.  :wub:  ;)

ME

Valentine shmalentine!

Grump. Grump. Grump.

I'm not a huge fan of Valentine's Day, in a sort of funny observation on my name, I guess. But uh, no, I don't tend to really get into Valentine's, because I find it very commercial, and I think people should have a reason to show their love of their partner without a need for a 'day' as such. It should be every day. BUT, that being said, I guess i'm a bit extra grump this year because I miss being in a relationship, and my Valentine's existed of no internet, so I was bored, plus I had to go to the dentist's which was both horrifying and frustrating. Horrifying is obvious, because of my fear of the dentist's but frustrating i'll explain. I went in and while the dentist was working on a computer in the next room his super cute dental assistant got chatting to me, and she asked me if I was doing anything for Valentine's and I said no, and she half-laughed and said she wasn't either, and there was this awkward silence that felt like a "Sooo...", and I got the impression she liked me, and I just felt like I couldn't really do much with that because of my financial and personal circumstances, so I was further grumped. So, to repeat what Kyo said - Grump. Grump grump grump.

yaaaaay *sniffs flower* 

uh

I mean...

grump grump grump...

1 person likes this

Bit late, but...

Happy unimaginative, consumer-oriented, and entirely arbitrary, manipulative and shallow interpretation of romance day!

poppycock, old bean. pip pip tally ho and all that. 

1 person likes this

*Acts grumpy to receive a flower from Ice. Once flower is in hand proceeds to glomp Ice.* OMG I wuverss jooo soooo much, tis so bootifool!! *Gives her big sloppy kiss.* :D

*gives Nikkia and Ero a flower each*

*is glomped and kissed by Ero* awwww ://3 *hugs Ero* I'm glad you like it ^^

There is a liar among us.

True SHOUNEN love sushi!

I don't like seafood basically. I mean I love vegetable sushi. I just don't like fish, yo. 

Kyo is Kyo, no less, no more. Like you can talk, Shitposting Moe-Warrior!