Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Erogenous Enigma

OPEN Fabletown

9 posts in this topic

I was recently watching Cry(an awesome youtuber) play "The Wolf Among Us" and it's a modern day New York City, I think, but it might be some other highly populated city-like area (It's like the series "Once Upon A Time" for those that aren't into games) where all the fables/folk tales/children's stories/Grimm Tales are actually real and they exist among normal people. I adore this concept, even if I was only ever mildly interested in "Once Upon a Time" and thought it would be a good basis for a roleplay. If this sounds interesting to you please share your interest. I don't currently have a plot, and am looking for people to help me develop one. I would be open to players writing their own fairy tale to make completely unique characters versus mimicking one already done, but it's up to the player, I have no idea what I would be playing personally. ^^; Obviously, I don't have a whole lot sketched out, if you like it but don't know about making your interest public yet, feel free to PM me or contact me via Skype (GlassDaemon) I'm happy to have someone to brainstorm with. 

1 person likes this

Well, I'm a massive fan of the concept as well as the game 'The Wolf Among Us' itself (It is so freaking awesome!) so I would definately stick my nose into something like this. As for brain storming, I'm always free to throw some input it at any point.

That's actually really cute. Their names are adorable. I'm glad to see more interest. Do you two have any ideas for a plot basis? I personally like the idea of a busy New York City style setting.

Well in Once Upon a Time, there is a curse that sends all the fairytale characters to the normal world. So I suppose Curse is a pretty easy to do open ended plot. Or we could go more of a reincarnation scenario / long lost descendants. ?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0