Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TriOctium

Romance of the Three Kingdoms [Turn 6]

363 posts in this topic

ROMANCE OF THE THREE KINGDOMS

Based on the popular card game, San Guo Sha

It is a time of political strife and military tension. The latest Emperor of China has received intelligence that rebel spies have been implanted within his court, and are currently plotting to kill him. Will he be able to root out who are his allies and who are his enemies before it is too late?

Character Actions & Stats
All characters possess a Health value as well as two Abilities. The Health value may change from character to character, but it is usually balanced against their abilities - the stronger the abilities, the lower the health, and vice versa. In addition, there are 2 types of actions you may take every Turn: Basic actions and Secondary actions.

There are two possible Basic actions: Strike and Vote. You can perform each action once in every turn, regardless of what else you do. So typically in a turn, you'd Strike someone else and cast a Vote on who you think should get the Turn Equipment. More information on equipment later.
Strike - Deal 1 damage to target player.
Vote - Vote for who you think should obtain the current equipment up for voting.

You can only perform 1 Secondary action a turn. However, Secondary actions are usually much stronger than Basic actions. All characters have access to the same set of normal Secondary actions. Character skills which require your activation are also considered as Secondary actions.
Wine - Restore 1 health to target player.
Firebomb - If the target has Wine used on him this turn, cancel one use of Wine on him and deal 1 more damage to him.
Parry - Choose 1 player. Block all sources of Strike damage from that player.
Character Skills - Use a skill from your character list. Passive skills do not count as Secondary actions.

If your Character's health reaches zero, you die. All actions are taken at the same time, at the end of each Turn, so more than 1 player could die in the same turn. Basic Actions are to be done publicly in the thread, while Secondary Actions are to be PMed to me any time before the end of the Turn (unless otherwise stated, like in the Edict character skills). Actions are performed at the same time, and only the net damage will be dealt. Example: Liu Bei has 3 Health left. 4 players Strike him, while 2 players use Wine on him. The net result leaves Liu Bei at 1 Health, which means he survives this round.

Equipment
Every turn, a piece of Equipment will be placed up for players to Vote for. Players will Vote on who they think the Equipment should go to. Each player can only hold 1 piece of Equipment; if they obtain a new one, their old one is destroyed and replaced. Equipments are powerful items with effects that are as strong as character skills, so decide carefully who gets what. If you believe that the Equipment is too dangerous to be used by anyone, you can also vote for it to be destroyed.

Game Status
There are:
1 Emperor
2 Generals
3 Rebels
2 Traitors
In this game.

Players

Emperor Sanzilla as Cao Cao, the Warrior Emperor

weicaocao.jpg

Total Health: 7

Character Skills
Edict of War - Order someone to use Strike on another player. This is an additional Strike on top of his normal one. The order must be done publicly and the target can refuse you. (Instantaneous Active)
Villainous Hero - For each person that damages you, you may perform that many additional Strikes in the following Turn. Excess Strikes which are not used are cancelled at the end of the Turn. (Passive)

Sanzilla is the Emperor!

zhugong_zhong.jpg

Noia as Hua Tuo, the Miracle Physician

qunhuotuo.jpg

Total Health: 5
Current Health: 5

Character Skills
Miracle Cure - Your Wines are considered Miracle Cures. They restore 2 health instead of 1 and do not trigger Firebomb. (Passive)
Immortality Elixir - You may give your Immortality Elixir to any player or choose to drink it yourself. The player who drinks it cannot die for 1 Turn, even if his health is reduced to zero. The same player cannot drink the Immortality Elixir for 2 Turns in a row. (Instantaneous Active)

Equipment: Robe of Immortality - Regenerate 1 health per turn. 3 out of 4 Uses left.

Ice as Xiahou Yuan, the Lightning Warrior

weixiahouyuan.jpg

Total Health: 6
Current Health: 6

Character Skills
Weaponmaster - Whenever you change equipment, you may deal 1 damage to any player at the end of the turn. Your old equipment are not destroyed. Instead, you may switch to any one of your old equipment at any time as a Basic action. You can only perform 1 switch a turn (including acquiring new equipment). Equipment which have used up all their uses will not regain their uses through switching. (Passive)
Battle Fervor - Whenever you kill a player, your health is restored to max and if he is holding equipment, you take it for yourself. (Passive)

Demonic Gate as Lu Bu, the Demon General

qunlubu.jpg

Total Health: 4
Current Health: 3 (IMMORTAL
)

Character Skills
Rampage of the Demon General - Your Strikes cannot be Parried. Your votes for Equipment always count as a double vote. When you Parry a source of damage, you reflect it back to the source. This character skill cannot be nullified or negated by any source. Your health cannot be healed by any source. Each turn, your max health drops by 1. (Passive)
Without Equal (æ— åŒ) - When activated, all Strikes not targeted at you are nullified, and all Strikes targeted at you are reflected back to the source. Your Strike still goes through. After you activate this ability, no other Strikes can be made by any player for the rest of the Turn. 1 Use. (Instantaneous Active)

EquipmentEight Trigrams - All damage dealt to you for the next three turns is halved. 3 Turns left.

Kyoko as Zhuge Liang, Stargazer

shualaozhuge.jpg

Character Skills
Stargazing (观星) - You know what Equipment will be available in the next Turn. (Passive)
Empty City Strategy (空城计) - If you do not Strike any player in a Turn, you cannot be damaged by ordinary Strikes in that turn. If you Strike a player who does not Strike you as well, your Strike cannot be Parried. (Passive)
Manipulation - Once per game, you can force another player to perform a Secondary action of your choice, including their character skills. (Instantaneous Active)

Wstfgl as Diao Chan, Beautiful Dancer

qundiaochan.jpg

Current Health: 0 (DEAD)

Character Skills
Entrancing Dance - Your Parry redirects damage to another player of your choice instead of simply blocking it. (Passive)
Heavenly Beauty - The total damage you receive in a turn is halved (rounded up). This does not affect the damage you redirect with Entrancing Dance. (Passive)
Mesmerize - Once per game, pick two players. They must Strike each other this Turn or lose 1 life. (Instantaneous Active)

Wstfgl was a Traitor!

DayDreamer is Si Ma Yi, the Devil Tactician

weisimayi.jpg

Current Health: 4

Character skills:
Retaliation (å馈) - Anybody who deals damage to Si Ma Yi cannot use their Secondary actions or character skills in the next Turn. (Passive)
Demonic Talent (鬼æ‰) - You may choose to imbue your attacks with demonic energy up to three times in the game. These demonic strikes deal 1 extra damage, and if they are Parried, they break through the Parry and deal 2 extra damage instead of 1. (Instantaneous Active)

Ethereal is Jia Xu, Murder Advocate

weijiaxu.jpg

Total Health: 6
Current Health: 0 
(DEAD)

Character Skills
Unmitigated Murder (完æ€) - On the Turn that you activate this skill, if players want to use Wine, they can only use it on themselves, and only if they would otherwise die this turn. 1 Use. (Delayed Active)
Descent into Chaos (乱武) - On the Turn that you activate this skill, all players must Strike one other player, and only one. If they do not Strike any player, they lose 1 life. All players cannot use Parry this Turn. 1 Use. (Delayed Active)
Sadism - Whenever another player dies, you regain the use of both of your other skills. (Passive)

Ethereal was a Rebel!

TURN 1 [24 HOURS]

The sun shines brightly through the windows of the Imperial Court as Emperor Sanzilla calls for a meeting of his most trusted allies. But this meeting is clearly not a friendly one - everyone has brought their weapons along! It looks like a fight is about to break out.

Today's Equipment is the Fan of Flames.

Fan of Flames - Players you Strike are also considered to have been Firebombed by you. 3 Uses. (Uses are consumed automatically upon acquiring the weapon and Striking another player. You cannot choose not to use the weapon.)

You may Vote to select who you think most deserves to hold this sacred piece of equipment! Let the Turn begin!

1 person likes this

I'll vote for myself. Giving a weapon that Strikes and Firebombs at the same time to an enemy would screw me over too much and I won't risk it falling into a Rebel's hands.

Rawr rawr rawr. Yeah, that makes sense. It iiiiis kinda powerful. Haha I vote the Emperor, Sean, gets the weapon.(I'm on my phone so I can't bold or color anything sorry >< ;)

I'll always protect you, San-chan~

I vote for COW COW.

Like the last Mafia, please put your Votes in blue and your Strikes in red for easy counting!

Also, there has been a slight errata to Ethereal (Jia Xu)'s skills.

Go forth and fan the flames of war, Emperor San Zi La

(Trivia: San Zi Ji means R-rated in Chinese)

Emperor Cao Cao, I am Zhuge Liang, your ever faithful servant. This world knows me as an accomplished strategist. I only hope that my knowledge can be used to serve a quick death to our enemies by your hand. As always your word is my law, and I will endeavour to act out whatever judgement you pass. And so I agree that the marvel that we call the Fan of Flames would make a glorious gift to you. 

Emperor Cao Cao should receive the Fan of Flames. 

MIGHTY EMPEROR, WOULDN'T YOU FIND IT MORE SUITABLE TO HAVE ONE OF YOUR MORE POWERFUL SUBJECTS HAVE SUCH A MAGNIFICENT ITEM TO AID IN YOUR PROTECTION? I SEE NO GREATER CHOICE THAN I. THE GREAT LU BU.

My Emperor, my knowledge of tomorrow's equipment tells me that the next weapon may be more favourable in your protection. I would imagine that while you are a mighty warrior, an offensive weapon may be better placed in the hands of one of your trusted Generals. Although I confess the treacherous Lu Bu is not the best choice, of course. However you should trust your own instincts as always, my Emperor. 

I SHOW NO TREACHERY IN MY DESIRES. A WEAPON BEFITTING THE MIGHTIEST WARRIOR SHOULD BE LEFT IN HIS CAPABLE HANDS.

Problem being that I have no idea who is trustworthy and who isn't. At the moment everyone is equally suspicious.

Your might as a warrior is not in question, however your thirst for power threatens to rise above the lofty heights of your Emperor. You should learn your place and know humility in order to be rewarded by the Great Cao Cao. 

YOUR WORDS SPEAK TRUER THAN AN ARROW'S STRAIGHT SHAFT. I SIMPLY BELIEVE I, THE ADAMANT LU BU, WOULD BE THE BEST CHOSEN WARRIOR FOR SUCH A POWERFUL OBJECT.

the candle flame of your belief would be engulfed in the flame that is the Emperor's will. 

LU BU YOU ARE NOT GETTING THAT WEAPON. Why? Many reasons. Among them, YOU'RE SO LOUD.

IF I, THE UNFATHOMABLE LU BU, DO NOT GET THIS WEAPON, THAN WHO, MIGHT YOU SUGGEST GET IT?