Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TriOctium

Romance of the Three Kingdoms [Turn 6]

363 posts in this topic

I suggest a warrior who is more trustworthy and less assuming and entitled.

I AM WILLING TO HEAR PEOPLE OUT ON WHO THEY MIGHT SUGGEST. GIVE A GOOD ENOUGH REASON AND I MAY BE SWAYED.

I will break before no man, least of all you. Pipe down and wait for others to speak. 

(OOC: Love you Phil! =3)

FINE. I, THE PATIENT LU BU, WILL AWAIT THE RESPONSES OF MY FELLOW WARRIORS. AS AN HONORABLE MAN.

(OOC: YOU BETTER.)

Not overly. Although rest assured when I find out more the Emperor will be the first to know.

We, the Emperor Cao Cao, have decided that this weapon, the next weapon, the one after that and so on shall all go into the hands of the one we truly trust until someone else proves himself trustworthy!

We assume everyone is intelligent enough to understand why for now this is the best option and if you still find issue with this method feel free to prove your loyalty by snuffing out the rebels and the traitors among you!

As you command my Emperor. This hoarding tactic will surely ruffle the feathers of our enemies and spur them to action. Then we can strike. 

Wait, wouldn't that make it impossible for your followers to defend you?(I've never played a game even remotely similar to this so I maaaaaay need help understanding sometimes x.x)

they can use parry to protect the Emperor.

HA HA! AN EXCELLENT PROPOSITION. SO THAT LEAVES ONE THING TO FIGURE OUT, WHO SHALL RECEIVE THESE WEAPONS FOR THE TIME BEING.

The Emperor of course. In case you misunderstood, the Emperor can only truly trust himself. So he has decided he shall have all of the weapons until loyalty is proven by deed and not word. 

Gotchya. I have one question and one comment(or could be 2 questions?)

One: Do secondary and basic actions all have to be posted for all to see or is there any PMing going on here?

Two: Holy crap, Rose! 10 health points?? That means your abilities suck, right? :O

Secondary actions are PMed unless otherwise stated (such as edicts)

Hail, my lord. I grovel before you. Shall I polish your shoes too?

I jest. I have no idea how a murder advocate acts like. May I recommend that our Lord, 曹æ“,obtain the weapon so that he may be better at murdering Rebels?

I am not the strategist, but offense is the best defense.

May I also recommend that we start striking each other? Nothing will happen unless lives start getting lower.

Two: Holy crap, Rose! 10 health points?? That means your abilities suck, right? :o

HA HA! I AM THE HEARTY LU BU. MY VIGOR AND SKILLS ARE BOTH TOP NOTCH!

Hello, gentlemen~

My dear honey Lu Bu is so manly and virile because he's M, through and through~ He whips himself and loses 1 health every turn~

Isn't that right, honey~

(OOC: Diao Chan was Lu Bu's consort. This is a legit excuse to hit on Phil.XD)

1 person likes this

Oh my dear Diao Chan, don't make me blush before the court~

(OOC: I love the Romance novel and know very much about their relationship. I have no trouble with being hit on~)

To clarify, Parry only works on yourself. You block all Strike damage to you from another player, but you can't Parry for the Emperor. If you want to help the Emperor, the only way is by using Wine on him.

EDIT: I will announce every action that was performed in the last Turn at the start of the following Turn, so everyone will know what everyone else did. You can judge loyalties from there. But of course a Rebel could always pretend to be on the side of the Emperor (Eg. give Wine to the Emperor so that another player can Firebomb him).

If the filthy rebels all strike and Firebomb our dearest Emperor, we'll be in trouble! If we try to heal him, he'll catch fire!

So milord had better hope the Great Physician Hua Tuo is watching his back~

(OOC: Does firebomb stack? If not, the Rebel team could smack Cow Cow with 3 hits and firebombs every turn and we could end up completely unable to heal him for fear of doubling the damage done to him... Besides Hua Tuo, who may not even be working for him.)

AND I, THE DARING LU BU, WOULD RECOMMEND BEING PREPARED TO TRUST THOSE WHO YOU MIGHT HOLD SUSPICION OVER. YOU'LL NEVER KNOW TO TRUST UNTIL YOU TRY YOUR HIGHNESS!