Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Elowen Steren

The Star is here to guide

12 posts in this topic

Greetings beings, whom I do not know yet.

I am Elowen Steren, otherwise known as Lyra,

I am here, due to the fact, my property decided that she should link me. 

Her name is xFaithyx123.

I'm going to apologise beforehand, if my grammar is a bit out of place.

I'm not a native speaker, therefore I can have mistakes.

I'm 17 years old, I've been roleplaying since I was 11.

Also ... I'm a bit shy,

so if I suddenly know stuff about you've never told,

I've most likely been watching threads about what you do. I apologise.

You are allowed to ask me whatever. 

Love the Star & the Sinner

Whenever someone young shows up I feel ancient.

Welcome to Surreality, Lyra!

Welcome to our site, Elowen! Or should we call you Lyra instead? It's great that you started roleplaying since you were very young, because it really helps to build up your grammar and vocabulary along the way. What genres do you enjoy roleplaying the most? 

I'm TriOctium, one of three Kindly Scholars on this site. We're here to help you get familiarized with the site, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask any one of us. You can identify the Kindly Scholars by the little blue tags that are next to our names. Yup yup. Have fun around the forum, and make lots of friends!

Well hello there darling and welcome to surreality. I am second of three scholars that tri so kindly mentioned. Should you have any questions please feel free to pm us and we will be more than happy to help

Faithy crawls out from a forming large inky blot on a wall, covered in tar like black ink to reform into a tall, silver skinned being with long blue hair, stitched eyes, claws and talons on her armoured high heels. She wears a Victorian neck colour with black silk coming from it before she is wearing black leather armour. She grins a toothy smile and opens her eyes slightly to see a void with a red radar for a large pupal amongst the darkness.

''Welcome dearest.''

She walks to Lyra and stands next to her, bringing forth her void of characters as she ships her belongings to this dimension before sitting down at her office chair, folding a leg over the other smiling still. Her hair she places in her lap away from the dirt of the floor and she brushes it with her claws.

Heeeee~eeey

Welcome, welcome! Join the madness that is Surreality! Let it consume you, accept it into yourself! Your skull shall be a worthy offering to Khorne!

... Whoops, I didn't mean to say that last part, honest. Anyway , have fun!

Hi Elowen Steren! That's a nice graceful name. Welcome to S*T! Sorry for being a bit late to the fray; I haven't found time to sit down in front of a computer all day. But yes I'm the, er, third and last Scholar here! You may call me HH. Nice to meet you!

Hi Elowen Steren! That's a nice graceful name. Welcome to S*T! Sorry for being a bit late to the fray; I haven't found time to sit down in front of a computer all day. But yes I'm the, er, third and last Scholar here! You may call me HH. Nice to meet you!

Hello, and thank you for the nice comments~. 

It's nice to meet you too.

Always good to see new faces. I think we'll get along grandly.

Always good to see new faces. I think we'll get along grandly.

Thank you for your kind words, and I hope so too.