Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kyo

Resistance 2: Avalon Version

315 posts in this topic

Guys, guys. Lord Badguy has a penchant for wine and scantily-clad women. Octy dearest, there's no point in bringing the men on your mission.

If I'm allowed to do this, I'd like to know everyone's input on this matter: if YOU were the mission leader, who would you pick?

I'd pick myself and uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Noia since we have no info at the moment anyway.

#bros4lyfe

As I've argued, I'd of course pick the women. There'd be me, Pain and either Ice or Noia and we'd be the Scanty Sisters~.

If I were leader, I'd pick Ice, Taco and myself.

#notpickingnoiabecausehuatuoisanasshat

#notpickingsanzibecauseguiltbyassociation

1 person likes this

My team shall be myself, Ice and HH. You two can be the distraction while I pull off my great sniping skills.

1 person likes this

Well, let's see how this goes then.

I am in favor of this.

Hooray! Time to go shopping for scanty clothing, Ice~.

I see wot u did thar

Awwww I feel so loved and wrapped with attention <3

Clothes shopping it is!

And yes, I approve of this team. Let's go kick some buttsssssss

Ffff I missed all the action.

But yea, okay. Can't start pointing fingers till we get some data.

Er... yeah sure.   Lets see what happens, then.   

I have my own theory on this already, but yeah. Lets see.

Maybe he's one of the special roles who's privy to some information?

Either way, if this messes up, we just try again with a different team and see how that goes.

Welp even if Pain rejects the decision it will still go through so I guess I'll move on. 

Mission One

S.U.C.C.E.S.S

(Thaaat's the way you spell success~)

Lord Badguy was no match for HH and Ice's scantily clad double team action. While his eyes were focused on their bared flesh, he received a swift bullet through the head from Sniper Timey. The Resistance have delivered a crushing blow to the Tyrant Emperor! This day will mark the day that the people took their fist step towards freedom from tyranny! Let's hope the Resistance can keep it up!

Mission Two

If the Resistance has any hope of defeating the Tyrant Emperor then they will need equipment and supplies. A large cache of military equipment and much needed food and water is stored in a Military Encampment. The Resistance will need to sneak into the the encampment under the cover of night and move through it undetected, killing any enemy guards who get in their way without drawing attention. While two members sneak in to open the way, another two will man the cart used to store the stolen supplies. For this mission to succeed everyone must work together. One mistake will cost the Resistance the mission. 

4 people are needed for this Mission. 

The next leader is Ice

Commence!

How many players do we have this round, anyway? It'd be good to know how much margin for error there is.

Obviously I nominate myself, but whether you'd trust me is a different matter altogether.

There are 8 players and 3 Spies. So Ice has to pick 4 out of 5 for it to succeed.

Unless the spies decide to allow another victory to maintain anonymity.

Also I'll point out. Round 3 is also 4 members and then round 4 and 5 is 5 members so that's when it gets really hard. Figured I'd forewarn.

That's right, it's all on me~ ;)

Alright maggots! I'm the captain of this here team so straighten up! Salute! *marches down the aisle* I will be leading this mission! Taco! Step forward! HH! Step forward! Now this is a hard mission and I don't trust either of you, especially Taco because I know his skills in these games. BUT, the last mission was a success and whether I trust you two or not, I do expect this mission to go safely for your sakes. *salutes you both and continues on down the row* And my last soldier will be.... *points* West! Step forward and complete my team! I expect no fear or hesitance on this mission! I have no room for the weak on my team!

(Man, I'm only gonna be captain once, let me enjoy it x3)