Kyo

Resistance 2: Avalon Version

315 posts in this topic

....HH was nice enough to humor me >.> *glares at Taco*

1 person likes this

Fiiiiine.

Yes ma'am! *salutes Ice*

1 person likes this

Alright.   Seems that the first day is never sabotaged and is bound to always succeed, so unfortunately is useless for a spy litmus test    :/

Also, Im concerned about the difficulty spike coming our way.   With no counter-intelligence to figure out who the spies are, it seems we need to rely on luck to get us where we need to go...  Almost wish we had more time to experiment with combinations.

Team seems fine to me. Though I do have a gut feeling something's coming.

Yeah that was an issue we brought up last game. Noia said 5 instead of 3. But since some people have powers in this round, maybe we'll be better off. And yeah, everyone knows the first mission will always succeed. Hence why I said I may not trust them but that doesn't mean they won't make this succeed to gain trust, like Sean did last game. BUT we have gained some information. Lancelot cannot let a mission succeed. So neither Taco, HH, or me are Lancelot so that is one guaranteed spy narrowed down right there.

However, do note that Lancelot himself isn't guaranteed. From next turn onwards, Lancelot may very well switch places.

The spy Lancelot already exists doesn't he? (Or she). And then they switch between each other?

And yeah I know but this still narrows down who Lancelot is. So we arent AS clueless as last game about stuff.

Yeah we aren't as clueless. But basically this is how things will go.

Starting next turn, Spy Lancelot may or may not switch places with Good Lancelot. So this means even if we do find Spy Lancelot this turn, next turn he/she may well be another person. For all you know Ice, Octy or I may be the Good Lancelot, and in future turns we may switch.

Ooooh gotchya gotchya. I get what you're saying now. For some reason i wasn't connecting that good Lancelot currently can't be pointed out like the spy one can and the trouble that can bring. Hm. Well, all we can do is get what information we can and be sure to utilize it well. This game requires a bit of luck, like Asura said, so all we can do about the Lancelot issue is hope the odds stay in our favor of them not switching(and I'm sure we'll get more information to help us) and keep note that we DO have it narrowed on who Spy Lancelot is.

(This game is kind of reminding me so much of Clue, the board game haha)

And there's also Merlin, who knows the identity of all spies. And Octa and Morgana, who know each other.

Actually do all the spies know who each other are?

The spies know each others' identities, I believe.

I've got the feeling one of Ice's current team is a spy, but I'm willing to accept this team for now. Just don't blame me if everything goes wrong.

I believe according to the first post, Merlin only knows whom Octa and Morgana are. He doesn't know whom Spy Lancelot are.

And the Spies apparently know each other, but Octa knows which one's Morgana, and Morgana knows which is Octa and which is Spy Lancelot. This means, then, that Spy Lancelot knows his fellow spies but doesn't know which is Octa and which is Morgana.

Yes, it sounds like a terrible tangle.

And I too agree with Wstie that everything's going a bit too smoothly.

I'm almost certain we have a spy among us. Pretty much all we know is that Lancelot isn't flying around on a fighter jet and ruining our day.

Think the spies know who's spies and who's not, but only Morgana knows their exact roles, so poor Octa probably doesn't know who Lancelot is, and I doubt he'll know if Lancelot defects.

Okay, got it.

I disapprove of this team as well.

Well, I always had a bad feeling about this team.

TIME TO BOARD THE DISAPPROVE TRAIN

Octy disapproves of this team.

Ice just kick Octy out and replace him with someone cooler.

(I think I shall stick to my guns and approve of this team cuz I don't see a reason why not)

Everyone can read minds. Except you.

You poor little thing.

Sanzi's being kinda unhelpful if he can't tell us who he'd like to swap out...

I think it's enough to say that I have some information based on my role regarding the spies.

Whether you guys believe me or not is of course up to you, and I'm sure the spies will try to create suspicion in me now that I'm revealing this.