Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kyo

Resistance 2: Avalon Version

315 posts in this topic

That means you're either a spy feeding misinformation, Percival or Merlin, since no one else should know anything at this stage of the game.

Percival doesn't really have much to say since what he knows is limited to "one of these two guys is a SPAH".

I would like to add that I have no information about Spy Lancelot. So I have no guarantee that I will be able to root out the spies fully.

To my allies: I would like to remind everyone that during my reign of terror as Akuma I sent a number of coded messages to my minions in plain view. I will be doing so again this game and I hope that my allies do likewise. I already know who you are, so I'll look out for your messages too.

I want to be on the team.

:(

I feel like that kid who gets picked last for sports in films.

I don't really mind the current team, but Time seems to know what he's doing so I guess I'll retract my vote till a better team comes out of this.

I suppose Ice could keep swapping people till he gives the okay; if he's really Merlin like what wst said, the chances of him piecing together a good team's probably higher

Oh no, i don't know how to identify signals. D: i'll do my best.

Though i've my doubts on whether you're to be believed. After all, Seanzi also seems to know something, and we can't have 2 Merlins in here. Unless you 2 are Bad guys working in cahoots. :/ and in that case when you say allies...

For what it's worth, I can say that I'm not a spy...

Actuallt merlin knows who all the spies are but does not know their roles. He also wont be informed if there is a lancelot switch. Just clarifying.

Merlin: Starts game knowing the names of all of the Spies except Spy Lancelot.

So there's a typo in the rules?

But either way

Unless there's some mistake

I guess Time isn't Merlin.

Hmm. Yes rule typo. Ill fix it when I get home. Regardless he wont know if lancelot switches.

It wasn't a rule typo! Kyoko screwed up when sending out the roles >: D

SASUGA KYOKO

2 people like this

Not gonna say much cuz we lose if Octa guesses who Merlin is :X

Kyo, it's not too late to educate Merlin on whom Octa and Morgana are. XDD

Also, what if Octy's Octa? The names fit after all.

1 person likes this

Infallible logic.

Herc knows what's up.

:lol:

1 person likes this

Shit you guys found me out. Now I'll have to silence everyone. >.>

(I'm kidding)

1 person likes this

Alright maggots. How will the votes go if I make my new team as follows:

Me, Taco, Sean, and HH?

What you talking about Willis?!

And if this mission fails, I think I know who I'm gonna be against having a team with ;) Love you three!

I did indeed point the finger at Wst earlier, but after going back and reading some of the previous posts I realised that my conclusion about Wst may not be foolproof.

But I'm definitely sure that this new team has at least one spy in it. So I'm going to reject it again.

Man you just wanted to kick me out of my Captain Scene! That's not cool!(actually, I'm not sure if this is considered debating or if someone else was supposed to have already taken my place </3)

Eh, Ice changed the team formation. I'm quite sure she excluded me just now when i saw it.

But mm, imma tentatively trust Octy. In that case, shall we go with Noia's advice and just shuffle the team around till Octy gives the okay?

EDIT: okay i'm starting to think Octy and Seanzi are just against me. Are you?

Haha, yes, I excluded you in that post. I kinda forgot you had existed on my team x.x I literally woke up to my alarm, rolled over, brought up my phone, read the mess of posts you all did, and typed that post up xD

I dunno if I should be waiting for Kyo to swap the captains or if this is all considered debating and we're still good to go. So I guess until told otherwise, instead of 'rejecting' my team, why don't some people start giving me input.

I'm staying on it. Taco is staying on it. That leaves 2 spots and I'm pretty sure HH should be one of them but I'm open to hear something, anything, useful instead of just disapprovals.