Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Elphys

Greetings!

16 posts in this topic

Well, it looks as if I've found my way back into this community. I used to haunt the old S*T forum years ago, but because of life stuff I fell away and left the forum roleplay scene behind. However, I'm feeling starved of literary imagination these days so I figured that a good place to start back into the roleplay world would be here. I always liked the community and fellow writers here, so I'm hoping to find some new writing buddies with like minded interests (fantasy, modern, sci-fi, gay/queer, dark, etc). I guess that's about it for now. Wee!

Hi there! Welcome back!

I don't quite remember you; probably before my time. But that's okay. Perhaps we'll get to know each other better in time!

Yes I don't remember Elphys either. Did Elphys exist before on S*T under a different name?

Either way, welcome back! I hope you do get some roleplaying going here. And I'm HH! Hi!

Hey, welcome back to S*T. Do share with us what your username used to be! I'm sure we're all curious. Anyway, I used to go by the username of TimeDragon888 on this site many years back, so I wonder if you met me back then.

Before all of their times means you're positively ancient. Either that or you changed your name. I'm inclined to go with the former; anything to make other people seem old.

Heh, thanks for all of your welcoming. Back in ancient days I was called Etenity and then years after that I was AzurePersona, if that helps.

Ah, I remember you. Very little but I remember the name. Welcome back.

I remember those names. Welcome back. It's wonderful to see you returning.

Thanks! So do you want me to go ahead and start with the student process again?

Yes, I was a graduate under both the Etenity and the AzurePersona accounts. That would me much appreciated.

Hopefully Roleplay Discussion has an interesting selection for you. If not, you can always make a thread there, or feel free to PM anyone here and come up with an idea. ^^

I mean, I'm sure you already know that, but just to reiterate how welcoming we are. XD

EDIT: But I see you've already made a thread so yayyy.