Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Telperion

I'm a Tree!

40 posts in this topic

I'm not actually a tree. Not even the super special tree I'm named after. That would make me so old.

I am here to tell you who I am (at least in part) and what I have been doing before I found myself here.

I have role-played in one form or another for quite a few years now. I've played tabletop RPGs, played RPI (role-play intensive) MUDs (multi-user dungeon, sort of like a text-based MMO), and engaged in one or two other role-playing forums.

I used to write a lot, but I don't anymore. I used to read a lot, but nowadays I absorb much of my "reading" through my ears, via audiobook.

Also, I am kind of a returning RPer here...well, back when it was S*T. Not under this name, obviously. Hello! It's been quite a while.

I'm a tree too! Welcome, my kindred spirit!

I was lying.

Anyway, welcome back! We sure are getting some of our old members back from whatever "real life" place they vanished into, I see. Anyway, what was your old username? Perhaps some of the old geezers here will remember you.

Have fun!

Hello! Welcome back, stranger! It seems we've got a lot of new members turning up (or some oldies from times long passed) so you've picked a good time to join in the fun! 

I'm a tree too! Welcome, my kindred spirit!

I was lying.

Anyway, welcome back! We sure are getting some of our old members back from whatever "real life" place they vanished into, I see. Anyway, what was your old username? Perhaps some of the old geezers here will remember you.

Have fun!

Alas, but you are deceitful. At least until you admitted your lie. I was once Meldream, to answer your question. I'm hoping I am remembered, but I also left quite abruptly, so I feel rather bad about it.

Hello! Welcome back, stranger! It seems we've got a lot of new members turning up (or some oldies from times long passed) so you've picked a good time to join in the fun! 

Good, good. You know, if you Google "best roleplay forum," this website is the second hit, at least for me. So perhaps that's a factor?

Woohoo!

It's wrong though! We're number 1! Clearly!

Ah another past member returning. I just came back too. I used to be Etenity/AzurePersona back in the day. I remember the name Meldream from times past. Welcome back.

Ah, yes. Meldream.

WELCOME BACK.

I kinda missed Surreal*RPG. Wouldn't mind starting it up again.

1 person likes this

Oh wait yeah, Meldream! I remember you!!!

Ah, yes. Meldream.

WELCOME BACK.

I kinda missed Surreal*RPG. Wouldn't mind starting it up again.

Oh man. That sure would be something. And I think I shall, once I remake the idea a bit. But yes, that sounds like a fine thing to start again here.

Ah another past member returning. I just came back too. I used to be Etenity/AzurePersona back in the day. I remember the name Meldream from times past. Welcome back.

Oh wait yeah, Meldream! I remember you!!!

And I remember you folks as well! Now I do feel old.

32263.png?1339681783

I'll be the first to make this joke. Also, welcome to the grove.

2 people like this

I'm glad I understood that joke, Demonic Gate. XD I dunno if that makes me awesome, an epic nerd, or a seriously dorky brony, but any of them are acceptable.

MELDREAM!!!! YOU'RE BACK! AHHHHH!

And I remember AzurePersona too!

*waves* I hope you girls remember old HH!

WELCOME BACK MELDREAMMMM

At first when I saw your thread title I was like "this had better be a thread about ExDeath or I will be disappointed" and it turned out not to be about ExDeath, so I was disappointed, but then you said you were Meldream so ALL IS GOOD.

Welcome back! I'm TimeDragon888, if you still remember me. Hahaha.

1 person likes this

Of course I do. You're one of the only ones I remember from back in the day. Haha!

2 people like this

But of course I do! And you're not that old. If at all old you be.

WELCOME BACK MELDREAMMMM

At first when I saw your thread title I was like "this had better be a thread about ExDeath or I will be disappointed" and it turned out not to be about ExDeath, so I was disappointed, but then you said you were Meldream so ALL IS GOOD.

Welcome back! I'm TimeDragon888, if you still remember me. Hahaha.

I'm sorry, no ExDeath, but I will consider his tree form for my next avatar. (probably not) And I also remember you! Wow, seems like a lot of people are still here. Or just that I remember everyone who says they remember me.

I think Telperion and I are the same age, right? Just checking, I'm 21.

And haha, I wouldn't say a lot of people are still here. But yes, we've a certain core group around. XD

You know, I'm probably gonna stick to calling you Meldream because I'm really bad with new usernames. Just a heads up for you :P

I think Telperion and I are the same age, right? Just checking, I'm 21.

And haha, I wouldn't say a lot of people are still here. But yes, we've a certain core group around. XD

Oh, so we are. It looks like I'm...a few months older. There we go.

You know, I'm probably gonna stick to calling you Meldream because I'm really bad with new usernames. Just a heads up for you :P

Oh, haha, that's perfectly fine. It can be my title.

So, [shameless plug] I have just made a Surreal*RPG discussion topic. [/shameless plug] Enter, because it would be so cool.

But you changed your own.

EDIT: Oh by the way, speaking of RPGs, we've got a DnD and WoD one up. The next time we open a new story, do join us!

1 person likes this

And yet some people still call me Timey. I mean, look at Kyoko and his failed endeavor to make others call him something cooler, like Blackfrost. There are some names you just can't shake off.

And even when Timey changes his name, he gets even lamer nicknames.

All hail Taco!

1 person likes this

EDIT: Oh by the way, speaking of RPGs, we've got a DnD and WoD one up. The next time we open a new story, do join us!

Oh man, I would love to. I had lots of fun in a Mage: The Ascension thing, and also I'm currently in a RL DnD Pathfinder campaign. Though I see you have 4e and 3.5 instead.

OMG Meldream! I remember you fondly, you were a Scholar I think? Either way, you role played with me in my first ever rp on S*T and helped me become a graduate.

I don't know if you'd remember me though. It's really good to see you back, regardless.

:D

1 person likes this

Yeah I tried for Blackfrost and everyone still called me Kyo, so then I changed my username to Kyo. 

And now everyone calls me Kyoko. 

._____________.

1 person likes this

OMG Meldream! I remember you fondly, you were a Scholar I think? Either way, you role played with me in my first ever rp on S*T and helped me become a graduate.

I don't know if you'd remember me though. It's really good to see you back, regardless.

:D

D'aww. You remember meeee. ;_; I kind of miss being a scholar, though back then there were all sorts of grading requirements. Anyway, I do remember you!

Yeah I tried for Blackfrost and everyone still called me Kyo, so then I changed my username to Kyo. 

And now everyone calls me Kyoko. 

._____________.

Hehe. That's what we get for trying. I guess.  :huh: