Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Telperion

I'm a Tree!

40 posts in this topic

I remember you as a Scholar, and another girl, whose name I can't remember, who loved The Lion King as much as I do, and she and another girl, whose name I also cannot remember, made their own site. Then they fell out, and Luna? I think Lion King girl was called Luna? LunaScorpio or something? Anyway, she's now got ANOTHER site.

Is any of this making sense to you, or am I just babbling?

{Well, I am babbling, but is it coherent babbling?}

And even when Timey changes his name, he gets even lamer nicknames.

All hail Taco!

Hey! >.> Apparently it's not that bad a name if more people are using it than just me -.- In my defense, I bounce between Taco and Trico. DON'T INSULT MY NAMING CHOICES D:

Yeah I tried for Blackfrost and everyone still called me Kyo, so then I changed my username to Kyo. 

And now everyone calls me Kyoko. 

._____________.

Awww, haha, you just can't win can you? Poor Kyo~ 

I remember you as a Scholar, and another girl, whose name I can't remember, who loved The Lion King as much as I do, and she and another girl, whose name I also cannot remember, made their own site. Then they fell out, and Luna? I think Lion King girl was called Luna? LunaScorpio or something? Anyway, she's now got ANOTHER site.

Is any of this making sense to you, or am I just babbling?

{Well, I am babbling, but is it coherent babbling?}

I do remember someone named LunaScorpio. Or something like that. Can't remember what. I do remember someone going and making their own site, though. Is it still alive with people and everything, I wonder? O_o

Yeah, she still has one. Her second attempt, third if you count being here. It's not very active though. I'm a member, but I log in very rarely.

I do remember someone named LunaScorpio. Or something like that. Can't remember what. I do remember someone going and making their own site, though. Is it still alive with people and everything, I wonder? O_o

No. No they aren't. Not that I check or anything. >.> *never forgets*

WELCOME BACK MELDREAM! <3 :) I made  you a graduate because of course I remember you too. <3

1 person likes this

Hello, I remember Meldream too. =)

When is the third game coming out? I'm waitingggg. (I like Luna better than Phi. >.>)

DayDay tells me they don't have enough money to make the third game and are searching for crowdsourcing to get it done! T.T

(I like K best)

Yeah that was LunarScorpio, more famously known as Somnium Shadow. And her friend River Dance.

Yes! Your memory is AMAZING

I know where SS is now, but I have no idea what happened to River Dance.

I don't particularly care though.

And aww, Ack, you know S*T will always beat whatever other sites they make<3