Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Antwaine

Video Games General

211 posts in this topic

Talk about video games here. Any games. For any system. Talk about anything. You can talk about how great a game is or how shitty a game is. You can talk about how excited you are for a game or a system, or you can talk about how completely retarded the 2Ds is in concept even if it isn't exactly targeted to your age demographic.

That said: 2DS IS RETARDED: THE THREAD

Oh man don't get me started on the 2DS, "Hey kids! You got a 3DS? Yes?! Well how about the brand new 2DS!! You can do everything you did before but now - you can't! Because we removed the 3D effect and made it look ugly as sin, only 180 bucks!!"

1 person likes this

Looking forward to Dark Souls 2. And OK I guess maybe the Kingdom Hearts release next month. But don't tell anyone. I have an image to maintain. 

Ok, I just saw the trailer of the 2DS... I'm not sure if I believe it will actually exist.

I mean... really?

I don't really like the 3D function of the 3DS, but... atleast I can store it easily, the 2DS is just a bulky crappy.... what the hell?

This would only be acceptable if it was actually the 4DS...

Admittedly, I think the 2DS is a smart idea (with a stupid name). It's a cheaper alternative for kids, coming out just in time for new Pokemon games. It doesn't look very portable if you're considering pockets, but to be honest, the 3DS and 3DSXL are so large that they can't really be comfortable to be lugging around in one's pockets anyways. And the 3D is just a gimmick anyways, so it's not like anybody is going to truly be missing out on anything.

PS4! Although Fable Legends sounds pretty sweet, I'll just hope/wait for a PC release.

My PS3 broke down years ago, and I still haven't replaced it... so I haven't really been following the console news... however PS4 without a doubt.

Unless I wanted to watch TV of course...

I play on an Xbox. I spend too much time on Mass Effect games, and Dead Space games give me a weird pants tent. <3

No. None of the Saints Rows are really all that connected in terms of story. It's like the GTA series, only with more giant purple dildos.

Good, I don't have to do a marathon. I thought it was because 3 made it seem like it was continuing from the last with everyone already calling you boss or whatever.

Because I was eating breakfast. That is the thing I'm most looking forward to, literally cannot wait: I've assembled an army of homeless people and am attempting to conquer Europe as we speak.

Video... games?

*scratches head*

I'm not certain I recall what those are... >.>

*looks at the consoles, sitting unused for months on end*

Oh, right. Those. :p

Re: 2DS--This, in addition to the Wii U, is making me go: "Nintendo... huh... bluh?"

Consoles--Possibly PS4, though I don't currently have a PS3. Thinking about getting one after the release of the PS4 anyway, because there are a lot of games I would like to play, and the lack of non-cloud backwards compatability for the PS4 is less than appealing. In the continuing theme of "I am totally behind the times," I recently made the switch from mac to windows and SO MANY MORE GAMES. MMO's here I come!*

*Except, apparently, for FFXIV because SERVERSBLAH. It would be nice if I could buy the game via digital download within the next couple weeks. -_-

I was witness to the best quote regarding the 2DS;

<@ Deathstrike> *turns hat backwards* kids let me tell you about another hot 2D handheld all your friends are talking about. it's called the Bible

*Except, apparently, for FFXIV because SERVERSBLAH. It would be nice if I could buy the game via digital download within the next couple weeks.  -_-

Squernx made the mistake of not having an afk-boot built into the game; a friend of mine logged into the game before he went to work and just left it there, so that nine hours later he won't have to deal with the login queues.

I'm still trying to slowly but surely beat fire emblem: awakening. I have no time for new games. I dont even have time for the games I have >_>

1 person likes this

Apart from killing hundreds of pilots in KSP,  I recently picked up Dead Island in a Humble Bundle...

Not sure how I feel about it yet.  8 Hours or so in and its just... average.  And the zombies always seem to hit me before I hit them. :/

Though for 5 bucks (including a coupla other games), I guess it was worth getting.

It does seem to have a decent game length to it though.

I have no time for new games. I dont even have time for the games I have >_>

I hear you, bro. I somehow didn't have time for them this summer even though I was home ALL SUMMER. WTH is up with that?

I know it may seem horribly unfair to me and all, but really I will just man up and tough it out: I volunteer to receive all those games you don't have time for.

2 people like this