HerculeHastings

The Weekly S*T Scoop 12

13 posts in this topic

I'm going to grumble about how Timey missed my third defining character trait -- inane anime references.

whine whine grumble grumble

I felt it wasn't important to state the obvious. It's more important that the public knows about your hidden self~

giphy.gif

*Reading*

Kyo: "He is essentially a cat. He’s probably rolling his eyes as he reads this but he really is."

b6291a405d1a9789d7e8e6a6233c3e1d.gif

I was. That was my second eye-roll when I realised my first eye-roll had confirmed your comment.

Kyo: "He would be much happier at home, playing his video games and watching films."

funny-pictures-auto-574263.jpeg
It's true. I subscribe to the old hardcore gamer mentality.

Don't touch me, you filthy modern 'hardcore' casuals.

Kyo: "Val would tell you that he would love nothing more than a cuddly young lady who is well blessed in the busom department

who would be happy playing video games with him and sharing in his quiet, comfy lifestyle. However I know different. "

yep.gif

Kyo: "This guy needs a bit more than that. He needs a woman who will look after him. Someone who will kick his butt in to gear!

Home comforts is one thing but that boy is a lazy bum and he knows it.

For a woman to truly be right for him, she must be willing to inflict the hurt when he requires tough love. "

stepbrothers-yep-gif.gif

Erogenous Enigma: "I would use a peacock to represent him.
I’m not telling why, but I’ll leave a vague questionable hint that could mean virtually anything; consider what a peacock is."

Highlander-RamirezPromo.jpg

Must be because i'm a level of cool on par with an immortal Sean Connery dressed like a pimp.

Demonic Gate: "For Val… probably video games of some sort or candy. From personal experiences I know this to be effective."

ItsTrueTho.gif

All in all, I give this scoop...

1363767198276.gif

CryingDawson.gif

Thank you for the funny and/or kind words.

Y'all my friends, I love each and every one of you!

BUT

No-Touchy-Kuzco-Kronk-In-Emperors-New-Gr

1 person likes this

This page lagged for me from the sheer number of images, or maybe from all the AWESOME contained within.

^ This post proves why he's a peacock if ya'll are still scratching your head like he was. *Cackles*

LolBitchPlease.gif

mystery-and-style-peaocking.jpg

This is true peacocking. Jus' sayin'

I... I don't... I don't even... there's no....... oooOOOWWWW.

Barney-s-Head-Exploded-how-i-met-your-mo

I... I don't... I don't even... there's no....... oooOOOWWWW.

Barney-s-Head-Exploded-how-i-met-your-mo

Those two men have slept with more women than you will ever know. That tiny bald guy is Neill Strauss, writer of "The Game", and beside him is "Mystery" who created the "Mystery Method" of picking up girls. They are pick up artists. Part of their shtick was to dress up in ridiculous clothes in order to draw attention to themselves and ultimately pick up women. The term for this act is called "Peacocking" hence why I linked the image. 

neil-strauss-before-and-after.jpg

in fairness he really did make himself look a lot better. However the whole point of his endeavour was that even the pale nerdy guy could do it, assuming they knew how. Personally I found the whole thing a little toxic overall, but the techniques employed were interesting to read.