Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Antwaine

Anime/Manga General

166 posts in this topic

That's an adorable main heroine.

Seems like they also released the typical KyoAni moe commercial. I'm sure you'd like it.

And by that I mean I am very horny.

...yes.

I tried watching Bakemonogatari and I just got extremely confused both in regards to what was happening on screen and what was happening in my groin area. 

But seriously what even in the hell happens in that anime? I really could not follow it. 

The Monogatari series are weird that you either love or hate them.

Also if you hate them you are awful and you should never talk to me again.

I didn't hate it I just found it kinda hard to follow. I'll try it again at some point but I have to catch up on Titan first. 

How far into the show did you get?

Also don't drop the show before episode 12. At least force yourself to keep watching 'till episode 12 >: (

(And then you can watch the OVAs, Nisemonogatari, Nekomonogatari and Monogatari Series: Second Season)

Edited by Seanzilla

Monogatari? Uh, like 2 episodes I think. 

FINE I'LL WATCH IT 

EDIT: 

Also Sean every time I see your avatar I'm reminded I need to catch up on Hyouka. Oops. 

Look it was confusing and I was probably busy and I'm pretty sure it was round about the same time I started watching Durarara! and I guess I must have just settled into Drrr! better. 

Yusss it's so cute♥ Looks like I have something to do tonight after all. 

Oh, DRRR! is another one I never got into. I think I tried starting it and it didn't really hook me. Is it worth trying again? 

force myself to watch 12 freaking episodes. This is like when I played WoW and everyone was like "it sucks until your level capped. Just wait until end game! It's amazing then! Just keep grinding"

and then it still sucked and I quit WoW. 

Durarara! is weird till about episode 13 or so. Then everything starts making sense and you start to wonder why you never realized that it is brilliant.

Also one day I will share my Hummingbird list... but only when I no longer fear being judged for all the stupid shit I gave more than 1 star .____.

I'll wait patiently. : P And check out DRRR! in the meantime. Eventually. 

Hey, you know what I haven't thought about in a while? InuYasha. I was way into it when I was a kid. Is that anime DONE yet? What about the manga? I need to know how that shit ends. It's sure taken long enough. 

Huh? I vaguely remember talking to you about it around the time the anime ended (in 2010).

Yusss it's so cute♥ Looks like I have something to do tonight after all. 

Oh, DRRR! is another one I never got into. I think I tried starting it and it didn't really hook me. Is it worth trying again? 

I tried a few times to watch DRRR and the last time I stopped when I found out she communicates through cellphone. So, you know, like episode two or something.

I liked watching it for Izaya and Shizuo and that pretty much kept me happy until it got good. 

Seven episodes into Bakemonogatari. |8 

It's great. 

EDIT: 

Also, I dunno if this is something y'all would have already picked up on, but Senjougahara gave her birthday, July 7th. And she's a Cancer. Which. Y'know. Is symbolized by a crab. 

1 person likes this