Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
shelmii

Shelmii → Michelle?

177 posts in this topic

Okay so first off, my name isn't spelled like that, it's spelled Mishal, but it's pronounced Michelle. It's because of this name that I hated first day role calls and substitutes because they never got my name right!

Now that you know my name, I'll just tell you more about my Attack on titan and overall "All Asian [foreign] Things" obsession.

Attack on titan I think is the work of a brilliant genius who deserves to wallow in his pride, because after seeing him I've noticed more an awkward and shy guy. I bet a lot of you have seen this Anime or read the Manga and I would love to be your best friend if you ever want to talk about it with me. Especially some shippings in there, which I don't quite pay much attention to, but mikasaxeren, mikasaxjean, and jeanxmarco [non sexual relationship], and despite it being a little pedo.. mikasaxlevi are all my favorites. I might even add Anniexbertoldt in there because there's an indication toward the end of the manga that he liked her. Also, I think I know everything about 3d maneuver gear so, chat me up about that too!

Korean pop. Yes, I love Korean pop and anything korean music/entertainment related, it's one of the first Asian things that got me lured into anything Asian which eventually became everything foreign as a favorite for me. My all time favorite groups are Exo, Girls generation, SHINee, mostly all of Sm groups and of course B.A.P, BTS, History, & topp dogg. I like the girl groups now because they're all so cute~ Not quite as crazy about Korean pop as I am it's ballads though. :)

These are probably my hobbies: writing, reading, singing, dancing, doing various types of work outs to keep me feeling sane, painting, drawing, ceramics, jewelry making, all other art stuffs making. lol and I could just keep going with the list, but lists are kinda boring. So I assume if you've read this much, you must be interested or you must be bored, but this is all I have for now.

Wait, so here's the thing about how I found this place!

I was on roleplayrepublic.com before, it's pretty cool, but it's just not for me. Everywhere I went I saw the same people with the same or near the same interests and the only way I could ever get someone to respond to me was if I became a guy and I wrote smut with them. Which is annoying to me since I don't quite enjoy writing smut and it gets really awkward after awhile and I get sick of being a male all the time, I feel like I'm turning into a male now because of it... JUST KIDDING. I'm still totally female. /shot/

Plus most of those kids had no good/comprehensible writing, so I'm hoping you guys challenge me.

Thanks for reading! Call me whatever you'd like. I've already met some awesome people here and so far I'm loving it. and no.. I don't like McDonalds or anything, that just kinda came out... ><

Hullo Shelly. Welcome!

I'm also relatively new, but everyone seems relatively nice. Except wstfgl. Stay away from him. He's a horrible bastard. You don't want to know him, ever!

He's also my arch-nemesis. You should play games. You make things like friends and arch-nemeses.

You should also roleplay. Cuz that's what this site is for. And I'm still looking for some laid-back stuff. I tend to play males also, cuz my other website is, like, 90% female, though there's a PG-13 ceiling so I didn't have to deal with smut. Just Mary Sues trying to get with my character, who was clearly not interested in a run-and-gun relationship. -roll eyes-

Anyways, what sort of roleplay do you like~~~?

1 person likes this

You're late Alibaba. She's already my pal.

She's doomed XD

Hi! You know me already, so I guess I won't bother reiterating all that stuff about how the Scholars are here to purify you of sin, yada yada.

Have fun!

2 people like this

If you are friends with Wst you must be an awful person.

Welcome to Surreality!

1 person likes this

Yo Shel! We've already talked over the chat, so I'll keep this short. Welcome to the site, and I hope you continue to make plenty of friends here on Surreality. We're a big family, as DG has already mentioned. Except, like everyone said, try to keep away from Wst. He's a bad influence to everybody, with his greasy pompadour and everything.

If you have any concerns or queries, don't be shy to just send me a message! Or you could do that if you were bored and wanted someone to talk to.

2 people like this

ah, yes I'm already friends with the titan who wants to eat me.. but it's okay cause I'm mikasa so he's already dead! haha

and thanks for welcoming me, I look away for a sec and see this many resposes~

And "seanzilla" yes I'm pretty aweful, I just hope we can still get along!

I'm into, any types of roleplays, although I get overwhelmed when have to roleplay mythical stuff because then I have to memorize all these names and such and powers and it's just... But it's possible if I'm interested! I love action based, really really angsty not perfect not Mary Sue stuff and most importantly attack on titan... e,e" if you guys have watched hell girl, those plots are similar what I tend to come up with. I'm trying to make my plots really traumatizing though...

Woah guys I just realized I'm a peasant here now.. sweet.

Ahahaha. Most of my characters have experienced some sort of trauma in their life. I'm a really cruel creator.

So action/adventure? And more realistic or fantastic? ^-^

:O

I'm friends with Wst and I am not that awful of a person! Hmph.

Yes, there you go. Re-welcome! But I guess I could be more welcoming here than the chat. If you ever need help with something, never hesitate to ask. Even if you just need to bounce some rp ideas off others. My tactic was to make some friends and message them when I needed such things. It's a shame really. Because none of them are getting out of my grasp~

Like Tri said in the chat too, there are several ways to join a rp. You just need to find your preference. I like to message people because it's faster and more efficient, I like to think. Especially when starting a rp. And once you learn everyone's rp preferences, it can really help you figure out who is best to talk to about certain rps. Like how DG would seem to be the person you go to for Titan rps :p

Anyway, you do seem like a nice new addition to this oddball family and I hope you get along well and stay around to become part of us. Everyone here is extraordinarily unique so I don't think you'll be getting bored any time soon.

Alysin;

Any I promise, I'm up for anything. Action, adventure, fantasy, realistic, mostly realistic because it's what I know right off the bat and wouldn't need to know rules before hand. :p it's mostly about what I don't like which is just too much lovey dovey stuff, smut, occasional is fine, just like that. I also am not into yaoi anymore, used to be crazy about it.

Also one thing. Due to my experience, many of the people I responded to in the other forum gave me nothing to work with. It was basically me telling them a story and then responding with a mere blank look back. I really need effort from my fellow Rper to get me interested. As in it's not only my character doing all the thinking.. ya know what I mean?

Hey ice nice to talk to you again! ;

Yeah, you're pretty awesome. offering me popcorn when I most needed it ;)

I see~ yeah I was so glad he liked attack on titan. I wonder if I can find someone like completely obsessed.. like me ;;

Oh I love creating characters, interaction with others, a vivid alternative world experience and just roleplaying to sum it up, but yes of course I expect not being bored here. ^^

I know. I try to be awesome~ It's my goal in life.

Roleplaying is pretty awesome too haha. If you've checked out any of the rps already going, you can see the different styles and how great they can be. Ya know, finding those who compliment your own style and such. It's cute; the length and ability shown by the people here have intimidated people and have caused some newcomers to leave. I think that's a compliment on the rpers here, because I do agree there are some amazing ones. And I honestly have little worry that you're gonna be one to leave, especially for that reason. I honestly can't wait to read through your first rp, with whoever it may be, and see your style. I am patiently waiting to be impressed ^^

Haha, I think when people leave or let go of roleplaying with someone because they're intimidated is sort of a compliment, but at the same time [since I've been the victim of people leaving me] it kinda makes me doubt my abilities to write. Some don't understand my writing and so they stop responding.. my use of adjectives is a little high on the scale so they freak out and want to mirror replies to me, but end up giving up or leaving. I just take it as.. I'm not alive to please everyone. haha!

Thanks though, yeah definitely I will post somewhere and see what I can do as well :) I hope I'm good enough to meet standards. lol

Btw, what's with the little pictures at the end? Are these like your signatures or something?

Yes'm. I used to have just a quote but then we had roleplay month and took on the role of our favorite characters we've created so our profiles were all about them and all of our posts were responses they'd give(like in all of the just chatty sections). So I used that picture and a few others and I just never took that one down ^^

Oh I see;; so there's a roleplay month? nice~

Another question.. Which roleplay in the student roleplay forum should I choose?

I don't even know what roleplays are in there. Haha. But if none of them interest you, you can always talk to someone you think would be interested in a rp with you and then you both could start a new rp in the Student Roleplay area. And don't worry, once you become a Graduate, the rp will just be moved to the Graduate area, so it can still continue.

Ah, so then I'll just wait for deegee to respond then haha :o

Thanks for all this info, I really appreciate you taking your time to help me out! :)

I hope we can interact later on as well.

Alysin;

Any I promise, I'm up for anything. Action, adventure, fantasy, realistic, mostly realistic because it's what I know right off the bat and wouldn't need to know rules before hand. :P it's mostly about what I don't like which is just too much lovey dovey stuff, smut, occasional is fine, just like that. I also am not into yaoi anymore, used to be crazy about it.

Also one thing. Due to my experience, many of the people I responded to in the other forum gave me nothing to work with. It was basically me telling them a story and then responding with a mere blank look back. I really need effort from my fellow Rper to get me interested. As in it's not only my character doing all the thinking.. ya know what I mean?

It's spelled Alisyn. Sorry, it's a bit of a peeve of mine because my name is always spelled wrong 500 ways. >.<

/and now people will use this to bully me because they're all meanies. Especially wst.

Lol. I'm not all that big on realistic. But I know there are a few who are--off the top of my head, I remember that another Scholar, HerculeHastings, is. I think. I don't play many fandoms because they are restricting, but I tend to prefer more fantastic elements, ranging from steampunk and urban fantasy on the low end to high fantasy with elves and dragons and all that shit on the high end. If it's something that interests me, I can do it, but otherwise... I avoid realistic roleplay. I'm getting into yaoi, but I only do smut with very specific people that I'm very close and comfortable with. Or person, at this moment. Otherwise, I feel horribly awkward. I can do kissy-huggy-shit, but nothing much beyond that in casual roleplay. Romance isn't my greatest interest, unless it happens to develop naturally. Even so, it's still only a secondary genre, ever.

I do know what you mean. Roleplay is a collaboration, and it's not collaboration if one person is doing all the work. I need to get a feel for where the roleplay is going, but when I settle in and get used to it, I tend to throw in plot development/twists. Sometimes really random ones. In one roleplay I've been in elsewhere for five years now, it started out as Harry Potter and I ended up introducing a whole Camelot/Avalon thing to it. It's absolutely ridiculously amazing, imo. Probably the only reason my partner and I are still working on it, cuz otherwise, it was a boring, generic friendship/slash Drarry. xDD

Ah. Looks like I just switch the I and the y. that's alright, I'll protect you from that titan.

Oh I see, yeah I like elves and such, but the thing for me is I can't seem to get the way dragons and other creatures as such to work, or at least it just takes up a lot of my time to figure it out, but I can still do it. The most roleplays I see are based around vampires and werewolves and zombies so I have those down pretty well. Yaoi gets a little irksome to write. There's only one ever paring I'd ever write, but idk if anyone would know of it. :P lol, I can do smut with everyone. sounds weird right? but it doesn't bother me if the other person wants to write and I am into it too.. I just don't know why it just doesn't bother me. e.e" awe, kissy-huggy-shit is super cute though. the part on foreplay is more fun to write then the getting into part. I hope it's not weird that we're talking about this. Romance needs to be like as messed up as possible for me to like it. /nods

Yeah, exactly. It's a colaboration. People just need to have more confidence and provide feedback through their character so mine can be challenged, because then my character seems like it's all knowing and the other character is like.. the shadow or something.. /sobs/ haha, where else do u RP?

Haha, ty~~~

Well, it's more the dragons are part of the setting, but they usually aren't used as characters, per se. Unless you use a shapeshifting human-dragon like I've been trying to incorporate into a roleplay. xDD

I only smut with one person, and we're using our own original characters, so... xD

I read fanfiction smut for certain pairings, though. I claim that it's "research" for my own writing, since this is my first smut. Our foreplay is exceedingly cute in my opinion, but it's not something I can do with just anyone. And if you're talking about messed up... my character has a daddy complex and was both sexually abused and whored out as a child, starting from around 7, I think. He's 16 or 17 now, and still convinced his father loves him. Though he acts relatively normal. >.>

Yeah. A roleplay needs main characters. Plural.

I roleplay on a site with a PG-13 ceiling because a large proportion is too young for R. Which is why I ended up coming here. xD

Are you talking to me? Nowhere easily accessible, no. xD

And like I said, he acts relatively normal. His love interest doesn't even know the complete backstory behind him. xD

I've been working on actually writing his backstory (cuz he wasn't actually created until they were 15-16, so there's so much that needs to be written), but it's actually really tough for me because it's so... awkward? I can't write more than a couple hundred words at a time because it's so rough and I'm not used to it. xDD

Or did you mean the shapeshifter? Nah, he was a character sketch for a roleplay that never really got off the ground.

Aww. He sounded really interesting. If you find anywhere to use him(the sexually abused boy person) leme know so I can read. I'd love to read his back story too, once you have it down.