Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
shelmii

Shelmii → Michelle?

177 posts in this topic

Haha. He's more a private character for me and my friend for our smut, though he is used peripherally in another activity. But I'm not intending to expand/use him elsewhere. I can work more on his backstory, but I've been technically working on it for months now without much progress. I hit roadblocks whenever I get to the sexual stuff. Especially when it's rape. I have maybe a thousand words in fragmented pieces. xD

Sorry for jacking your thread, Shelly. >.>

Aww. Those types of characters are really interesting to me. Ah well, can't say I didn't try~

If his backstory ever gets written, I'll post it in the creative writing forum thingy here (I'm also horribly lazy about solo-writing because I know the story already, so writing it bores me xD). But don't expect to see him wandering around Surreality. When a character becomes so special to me, he gets stuck into a niche and rarely gets derivations, much less the actual character.

Really? I'm the opposite. When I make a character I adore, I use him as much as I can because he interests me.

I'll be sure to try to keep a look out for him.

No problem~

Even with the settings, you need to know all these things and especially if you're interacting with your setting, it's necessary to know about them and especially with me, I can't write something without having full or at least a little in depth knowledge about it as well as my own characters opinion toward it. .-.

Hm.. that's interesting. Yeah, those type characters are good to work with :)

lol. some people in my precious forum took in character things personal.. like they thought I hated them because my character was naturally mean or just cold...

Haha, I tried with the signature thing. I'll just let them be. Ahaha!

Yeah, I had the hardest time with making a picture my signature. I had to have some people help me with making it work. Probably why I'm hesitant on taking it down now that it's up haha

oh hey I go to sleep and this happens, hi and welcome and I won't bore you any more since I'm sure you're sick of hearing it. Surreality can get a little overenthusiastic with their greetings sometimes.

1 person likes this

haha, I met quite a few of these people on chat so I got used to it there~ I'm excited for this thanks for the warm welcome~

I think the symbol you're looking for is this one~ not the dash–

EDIT oh come on, the tilde gets turned into a dash on display?

1 person likes this

I've obviously tried to welcome you in already but gonna say it again. Prepare to serve your kingdom!

lBaDeMc.jpg?1

Just to remind you. Except the king probably does want your body.

I think the symbol you're looking for is this one~ not the dash–

EDIT oh come on, the tilde gets turned into a dash on display?

Hmm? Haha. I did use that,, Didn't I? ~

Maybe it does>< haha, it's just tiny on this post. Haha

I've obviously tried to welcome you in already but gonna say it again. Prepare to serve your kingdom!

lBaDeMc.jpg?1

Just to remind you. Except the king probably does want your body.

HAHA! Omfg... what if I wanna join the corps?

Who is the king anyway? .-.

Hahaha hi hi Shelmii! I'm HH, the HerculeHastings that Alisyn was talking about who liked realistic roleplays. I must say I see the charm in all genres of roleplays, including fantasy. But I agree with you that I can't wrap my head around complex fantasy rules! Like, people seem to have certain conventions about how dragons and elves can act, and their names are all so lengthy, and I'm just like "sheesh these things don't exist how can there be rules about them?"

Also, I shall now think of a million ways to mis-spell Allison's name. Oh wait, did I mean Alisyn? =P Hehe, I kidd, I kidd.

Oh but as for signatures, it's not really that hard. All you have to do is click on the Picture icon on the editor tab. You know, the one that looks like a picture of some mountain? Then insert the URL of your picture into the code. Make sure that it ends with .jpg or .png or .gif, those picture endings. If your picture comes from your computer then you can upload it to Photobucket or Imgur or Tinypic first, then use the link from there. :)

Also, well, Ack's the Webmaster of S*T, and part of the Admin Team, so that does make her a big shot. XD The other big shots you want to look out for are Nikkia (the current Admin Big Shot), Valentine, Kyo and Raine Bell. These 4 restarted S*T recently. S*T used to have a long history but it kinda became a bit dead-ish a couple of years ago, but these 4 brave members rallied us back together again, which explains why this site looks kinda new but actually isn't. XD And Ack's been admin of S*T since a long long time ago, so she's always at the top.

Anyway! I hope you know by now whom the Scholars are. All helpful people, we are. Enjoy your time here!

1 person likes this

I thought it might've been you :) I don't know who that is.. in fact let me just say I don't know who anyone is. ._.

The king can totally have this body. Just as long is I get to still slaughter titans..

I think that can be arranged.*Rubs hands together*

Yes please arrange it. /shot

I

I am the king

Ack is my queen

Hi I'm Shelmii and I'm everyone's peasant..

We... We've met before... on the first page of this thread.

But I guess everyone would want to introduce him/herself to a king as often as possible, 'cause I demonstrate my importance by forgetting everyone.

What was your name again?

We... We've met before... on the first page of this thread.

But I guess everyone would want to introduce him/herself to a king as often as possible, 'cause I demonstrate my importance by forgetting everyone.

What was your name again?

I'm Mishal, pronounced Michelle. but yes, I remember you.. Now ;;

And you're Sean?