Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
shelmii

Shelmii → Michelle?

177 posts in this topic

haha, the beautiful :) nice to meet you your highness. /bows

Everyone is gay for King Sean the Beautiful. Yes, even the girls.

No exceptions.

Hahaha hi hi Shelmii! I'm HH, the HerculeHastings that Alisyn was talking about who liked realistic roleplays. I must say I see the charm in all genres of roleplays, including fantasy. But I agree with you that I can't wrap my head around complex fantasy rules! Like, people seem to have certain conventions about how dragons and elves can act, and their names are all so lengthy, and I'm just like "sheesh these things don't exist how can there be rules about them?"

Also, I shall now think of a million ways to mis-spell Allison's name. Oh wait, did I mean Alisyn? =P Hehe, I kidd, I kidd.

Oh but as for signatures, it's not really that hard. All you have to do is click on the Picture icon on the editor tab. You know, the one that looks like a picture of some mountain? Then insert the URL of your picture into the code. Make sure that it ends with .jpg or .png or .gif, those picture endings. If your picture comes from your computer then you can upload it to Photobucket or Imgur or Tinypic first, then use the link from there. :)

Also, well, Ack's the Webmaster of S*T, and part of the Admin Team, so that does make her a big shot. XD The other big shots you want to look out for are Nikkia (the current Admin Big Shot), Valentine, Kyo and Raine Bell. These 4 restarted S*T recently. S*T used to have a long history but it kinda became a bit dead-ish a couple of years ago, but these 4 brave members rallied us back together again, which explains why this site looks kinda new but actually isn't. XD And Ack's been admin of S*T since a long long time ago, so she's always at the top.

Anyway! I hope you know by now whom the Scholars are. All helpful people, we are. Enjoy your time here!

Haha! Hey! Yeah I agree as well, I guess since it's just difficult for me to keep up with these things, it's just not down my alleyway. But I'm seriously lenient on anything. Haha, rules are always just made up anyway so there can be rules for the imagination too~ all I can roleplay though is shape shifting and probably the earth bending and such. lol

AH! Thank you~ I really feel a little dim knowing I haven't gotten everything by now. I'm a pretty fast learner, but I guess I'm just making mistakes and learning from it. For my other forum I had to lean HTML coding in order to get pictures where they needed to be. e.e"

Look out for? As in be afraid of? Ahaha, that's okay, I'll stick to plotting for now because it's essentially what I came here for. lol

I do though. Thanks for all the info dear! I appreciate it~

Everyone is gay for King Sean the Beautiful. Yes, even the girls.

No exceptions.

Hey I like crazy people like you. You're crazy and it's super cool. Again, I like crazy people. ... ._.

Sanzi is the King?

Ha

Ha ha ha

Ha...

1 person likes this

I don't have to defend something that is rightfully mine. Sanzi has yet to defeat me in any game of his choice, while I have proven to be more than his match countless times~

Sanzi might be king, but Tri is the true emperor. Different title and meaning entirely.

Someone should make Taco and Sanzi square off in a game of Russian Roulette.

Or strip poker.

Ooooooh, I foresee a battle once Seanzy gets back on. 

:O I VOTE STRIP POKER!

Yeah, uhm.... "Fujoshi"....Who is gonna be the one to tell me what it means? ^^

You're such a derp Ice. Also why are you having this conversation in a greeting topic?

Because this greeting topic is mine which makes it the best place to talk about extremely random things.

1 person likes this

I'm not going to tell you what it means! Hmph!

1122%252520-%252520animated_gif%252520bi

Why the fuck are all of you so adorable? I wish I could just squish all of your KaWAiI desu faces off..

You're such a derp Ice. Also why are you having this conversation in a greeting topic?

Because this greeting topic is mine which makes it the best place to talk about extremely random things.

See! I have permission! I do what I want! *pouts*

EDIT: SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT IT MEANS :(

It's good that you never find out what Fujoshi means, Ice...

Ask google, he knows all.

See! I have permission! I do what I want! *pouts*

EDIT: SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT IT MEANS :(

Uguuuu~*Shudders*

tumblr_mr8likhAaa1rq280jo1_500.jpg

Ask google, he knows all...

/pokes/ nuhhhhhh

Ew, that fucking titan pissed me off. You're not Kawaii neemore...