Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HerculeHastings

Taboo-lations (Notes From The Taboo Game)

38 posts in this topic

Yes you can of course have multiple alliances. You can also have multiple people in each alliance.

In fact if you want to live up to the name of BETRAYALS, LIES AND DECEIT you can break alliances at any time. XD

I don't see what good breaking them would do. But alliances are awesome and I will be making good use of mine! I already have ideas on peoples~

I'm gonna make a new thread every 15 pages so that people who didn't catch up don't feel too stressed. And also if people feel that the conversation's steered way off course they can start off on a fresh slate.

Wstfgl has been struck out within minutes of the changed word!

New word will be issued in a few hours. In the meantime, Wstie gets his buffer time.

Seanzilla has been Struck out. Congratulations to Octy who dealt the final blow, and Wstie who helped.

Since we've had 3 Strikes now, i'm going to come in in a few hours to change all words of people who haven't been changed before. Basically resetting words that have been too difficult.

I'll also put up the scoreboard for those who guessed their words correctly. This is the current list.

Ice

TriOctium

Ethereal

Wstfgl

Everyone else gave wrong guesses.

1 person likes this

Whee, Noia got her word right as well!

And now I shall distribute new words to those who have never had a word change yet. Stay tuned to your PMs!

Both Kyo and Ice unfortunately quoted text that had their taboo words in them. For Ice, the word was "obvious". For Kyo, the word was "expect". That said, since it wasn't said explicitly, I'll let it go for now. In the future, however, be careful what you Quote!

Also, text in pictures that you put up also count!

This is mainly to avoid people Quoting other people just to get around their taboo word.