Dyiashia

Looking To Role-Play

13 posts in this topic

I'm new to this site not to role-playing. I would like anyone who is interested in seeing what i can do, to respond here or pm me. I would prefer to hash out an role-play especially since i did come from houseeros and do want it to be classified as NC-17. 

Hey, hun ^^

This site has a few things it likes to do. Do you know about the 5 post count for Students?

Maybe you could give some genres you're interested in for Roleplaying and maybe a bit about yourself? It'd help people know what you're looking for and if your interests match theirs ^^

i know about the count i find it funny since my last rp went to 26 pages. I'm actually quite laid back and will rp anything. Some of my favorites are incest, fantasy type themes as well as school and doctor based themes.

No need to worry, it's not like a 'limit'. It's just what the Scholars will check to see if they approve of you being moved to 'Graduate' status ^^ If you are, then the rp will just be moved into the Graduate area. It won't be killed off or anything.

Wait a moment, shouldn't this be moved to Introduce Yourself or RP Discussions?

Anyway, welcome, welcome! I'm probably not the sort of roleplayer you're looking for, since I don't really do sexy stuff, and I have an explosion-per-post quota I have to fill. But if you've got any questions, you can go ask our three Scholars, Raine_Bell, HerculeHastings and TriOctium. They'll tell you anything you need to know, and they could help you get started with RPing here so you can get those shiny graduate rights!

Have fun!

I was actually just hoping to get lucky and find some to rp with. Thanks for letting me know i'll definitely talk to one of the scholars 

Wait a moment, shouldn't this be moved to Introduce Yourself or RP Discussions?

Anyway, welcome, welcome! I'm probably not the sort of roleplayer you're looking for, since I don't really do sexy stuff, and I have an explosion-per-post quota I have to fill. But if you've got any questions, you can go ask our three Scholars, Raine_Bell, HerculeHastings and TriOctium. They'll tell you anything you need to know, and they could help you get started with RPing here so you can get those shiny graduate rights!

Have fun!

Haha, shows how much I don't pay attention to the locations of topics ^^;

Yes I said incest themes. It is something I enjoy rping, if you don't like it alright, I won't make you rp it or like it. But do not come here and bash my interests

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead