Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
shelmii

My tiny people.

5 posts in this topic

*DO NOT READ IF YOU CARE ABOUT SPOILERS & HAVE NOT READ SNK MANGA*

Attack on titan. I was watching those episodes and we all know what happens. Titans come in, freaking colossal titan, Bertolt and armored titan, Reiner decide to break through walls with strength no other regular titan could even dream of attaining. While engaging in these actions, these good boys decide to first shower innocent and happy people with chunks of the wall the size of their heads, probably no unintentionally, but all to reach their objective. These chunks then eventually fall and I don't know, smash every old lady who was just carelessly left behind by her care taker, land on houses only to crush those inside [ hence Erens mother and her tragic death ]. Then eventually titans come in and you know the deal.

But as I watched various people die throughout the episodes, I had this sudden urge to write about their lives. I know very well, the story was about eren primarily, nut eventually it fans out to everyone else's story which to me can only mean one thing. Life as we know it, no matter where one lives or where one decides to go affects everyone. You could say, yes they are only affecting those around them, but let me tell you something. When you knock down a domino, yeah it is affecting the domino right after it, which eventually affects the next one and henceforth, no? Yes, but it was all because of the first domino. If it hadn't been knocked down, the result would've been that all would be standing.

This was when I realized what my world lit teacher [ a devout follower of the Greek Gods ] said once. "Eve blamed the snake, Adam blamed her but what happened was both were faulty. If something of harm happens to you and has affected you, then you must blame yourself because it's bound to be your fault."

My point being, that every little character, every little [ huge and deformed ] titan and every little thing is to be accounted for. Everything is their doing, their fault. So as a result, I wanted to take a few of those characters who have been hit by chunks of the oh so sturdy wall Maria and take the girl who was running off alone before being titan handled and create my own characters from them. They play a big part.

All I can say is I'm excited. May everywhere you look, you see a story.

[ TO BE CONTINUED ]

-rough draft in order to place my thoughts down - remember to edit as needed-

The first character I was wanting to write a back story about was about the young woman who was running away from a titan in the second episode I believe. It was just a moments thing, but I really wondered why all of these characters were always found when they were running off. They almost always seemed to be caught and I believe it's punishment for their personal needs. The most prominent aspect of the story in my opinion wound around how the characters that usually died were for their own needs. Eren decided to leave behind his personal needs and safety despite how afraid he was to save his mother. He failed, but it was his humanity, just in that moment, that kept him alive.

Realistic Character and Plot in an Alternative World:

Character: A young women
Name: -to be added-
Fate: Eaten by titan
Personality: Selfish and full of fear.
Plot: -yet to be developed-
Primary objective: --

Physical characteristics: --
Interacting characters appearances:
〠Her Father:
〠Her Mother:

Questions to Consider:

What are their faults?
Why did their daughter abandon them?
What have they not yet accomplished?
What makes them more human than their daughter?
What makes their daughter more human than them?
Which character has lost more of their humanity?
If there are any past issues that had occurred in their lives and how each character has been affected by them?

[ TO BE CONTINUED ]

[ reminder: will edit this ugliness later ]

FULL NAME: Min Hyorin

MEANING: none

NICKNAME: Min or Hyo

MEANING: none

AGE APPEARANCE: 20

BIRTHDAY: 01/02/93

ASTROLOGICAL SIGN: Capricorn

SPECIES: Human

ALLERGIES: irrelevant

SEXUAL PREFERENCE: Heterosexual

THEME SONG(S): none

APPEARANCE;

HAIR COLOR: Dark brown

HAIR STYLE AND LENGTH: about waist length and wavy hair

EYES COLOR: black

EYESIGHT: 20/20

HEIGHT: 162cm

WEIGHT: 45kg?

OUTFIT/CLOTHING STYLE: Messy/dirty and torn clothes, mostly stuff she finds from thrift shops and shops lifts.

ABNORMALITIES(TAIL): none

DISTINGUISHING MARKS(SCARS,MOLES): excessive scarring due to the way she's handled by the people around her, discoloration on her body.

SELF CARE(MAKE UP): Tends to prep herself up to the max if she is meeting someone important or worth her while. Shop lifts makeup products as well.

FIRST IMPRESSION ON PEOPLE: Depends on the person. If she finds little to no interest in said person, she will refuse to act like she cares and if the person may benefit her in any way, she will attempt to have a great first impression.

SKIN COLOR: Pale/Milky, slight almost nonexistent tan on her arms and other exposed areas.

BODY TYPE/BUILD: slender, barely curvaceous, petite.

DEFAULT EXPRESSION: a smug smile

POSTURE: careless, but depending on situation.

MEASUREMENTS(FEMALE ONLY): TBA

PIERCINGS: four piercings on each ear, belly button piercing.

DESCRIBE THEIR VOICE: at times, high pitched and annoying, sort of a whiny voice as if she is constantly begging for something. Majority of the time, she has a monotone voice that resonates no feeling whatsoever. Unless she really enjoys the presence of someone. The voice will change.

RELATIONSHIPS;

MOM: Disappeared - unknown

HOW WELL DO THEY GET ALONG: N/A

DAD: disappeared - unknown. Though she remembers him vaguely. Later on, as she is abandoned near a dumpster, an older homeless man finds her and raises her. He dies before she is properly grown.

HOW WELL DO THEY GET ALONG: the homeless man is a mere memory as well.

SIBLINGS: none

CHILDREN: none

OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS: a young man who took her in when she was on the streets dumpster diving, I'd like to consider him a family member who she eventually distances herself from later on.

PAST LOVER(S): none

CURRENT LOVER: the young man who had cared for her in the past.

REACTION TO MEETING SOMEONE NEW: Curiosity, lack of curiosity. Depending on person meeting.

ABILITY TO WORK WITH OTHERS: manageable, but highly unwanted

HOW SOCIABLE(LONER,ETC): sociable, wild. Far from loner, but for all the wrong reasons.

FRIENDS: none

PETS: none

LEAST FAVORITE TYPE OF PERSON: Lacking style, talent/skill, money and someone with a horrible first impression.

PARENTAL TYPE(PROTECTIVE,ETC): Protective, truly caring (as in giving her shelter for a year or more and providing her all of what she desires), attractive, wealthy (and if not, caring seems to replace his aspect).

AFFINITY WITH...: people she likes? Money. Most of the time.

FAVORITE PEOPLE: Young man from the past. A few of her fellow dancers.

LEAST FAVORITE PEOPLE: her boss

ROMANCE;

DO THEY TAKE INITIATIVE: not all the time. Ideally she always needs someone to help.

HOW DO THEY ACT(SHY,ETC): clingy, extremely clingy. Not so shy, but confident. Sort of wild, partying and getting into trouble type.

GENTLEMAN/LADYLIKE VS KLUTZY: klutzy. Though she can act ladylike if she wants something.

GO SLOW VS JUMP INTO: jump into.

PROTECTIVE: can be.

ACT LIKE FRIENDS OR LOVERS: both?

WHAT KIND OF PRESENTS DO THEY BUY: they expect the other side to be providing all of the presents. Will occasionally give away something of value to her in order to signify something deep.

TYPE OF KISSER: deep and Passionate.

DO THEY WANT KIDS: no.

DO THEY WANT TO MARRY: not quite.

MAKE GOOD OR BAD DECISIONS: bad majority of the time.

ARE THEY ROMANTIC: yes.

HOW ARE THEY IN BED: based on enough experience, pretty good.

GET JEALOUS EASY: oh yes.

WIFE/HUBBY BEATER: at times. Playfully though if not out of anger. Completely harmless.

MARRY FOR MONEY: oh yes.

FAVORITE POSITION: not dom. Whatever that's called.

WHAT WOULD HAPPEN ON THEIR DREAM DATE: everything.

OPINION ON SEX: is used to it. Just considers it a basic things on her to-do list. Not quite a surprise to her and not quite her motive. Though she knows to use it in order to get something.

Edit: Fairy tales for Sophie

Name: Avalon ( often prefers Ava )

Meaning: Apple

Age/Birthday: 19 - Birthdate TBA

Appearance;

- Hair color/length: White blonde, wavy and ends at her lower back. Usually braided back and wrapped into a bun.

- Eye color: Brown eyes

- Height: 5'5"(165cm)

- Clothing style: Long grey, dirtied, stained and torn long grey dress, black, also ruined, stockings and brown work boots.

- Important body marks/scars: TBA

- Skin color/Body Type: beige

Background: Avalon knew nothing about her family and her whereabouts. She was told that she was an orphan from the moment of birth as her mother died and her father abandoned her. He later escaped to another kingdom to avoid getting caught. The family she lived with, the head of the household a rich merchant, refused to keep her as their own so they had her join the Scullery maids of the home. After being tossed around and ordered by older maids, harassed and humiliated by the children of the merchant, she grew older knowing this was not the life she wanted.

Primary Objective: Find the kingdom her father escaped to. Find him, demand answers.

Secondary Objective: TBA

Incursion [ Mini-RP ]

Summoner: Ella wells

Appearance: 25ssbd2.jpg

Overall background: Ella has a brother named Hanz. Hanz doesn't find anything pleasing and Ella does her best to care for him due to the fact he's the only real family she has left. They live with their step mother who has recently passed out in a coma. Ella must bring her medicine from the pharmacy across the street from her home to keep her alive. She works at a nearby green house planting various seeds and caring for them. Often times, her brother insists on going into town where she takes her "Knight" with her due to his excitement as well. Her mind is constantly occupied with thoughts as she wonders how she'd become a summoner. And why a creature the size of an small kitten?

Personality: Silent type. Pretty reckless in terms of protecting her abrasive little brother and her unmoving step mother. She will let nothing and one get in the way. Often times refuses to make friends due to her lack of care for others and can be found not as appealing as her appearance.

--

Knight: Sol

Appearance (after transformation): 2po2smc.jpg

Description: Ella's summoned knight. Not quite the most fearsome, but if angered will grow a thousand unmerciful times bigger than it's normal state. If Ella is anger or irritated (which usually is never due to her indifference for anything and everything) it will transform as well. It or HE transforms into a fire breathing dragon with razor sharp talons, thick scaly armor and immeasurable strength. If the knight has died in either form, it's body will emit a fume killing anyone within at least twenty feet of it apart from its summoner. It's color changes into a orange red after it's transformed. And it talks only after becoming a dragon.