Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kyo

Gender Swap Month!

108 posts in this topic

You're doing it wrong.

That had way too many syllables. You can sum that up with a single utterance.

"Uuuh."

If you find even grunting beyond your feeble powers of comprehension, you can always resort to punching each other in the face. You seem to communicate more readily that way.

UUUH!

(Translated for the ladies: Go screw yourself, drawfag. Certainly nobody else will do it with you.)

Your enunciation is all wrong with that one. You don't know how to do this at all. That sounded a lot more like 'I am desperate and will sleep with anyone with an available orifice''. The right way to pronounce that is 'UUUH.'

Just stick with punching. Less misunderstandings.

Stop trying to educate the baboons, they can barely distinguish their own red asses from the others.

I do believe that this 'Ali Al-Saachez' is a particularly crude one. Blatant sexual suggestions appear to be the most complex thought he is capable of enunciating.

There is indeed no hope of making these swine learn from their betters.

Incorrigible as usual. The ape truly cannot elevate himself above a stereotype.

I do believe that there is no enmity between the genders -- except that this ape happens to have an axe to grind against me for some reason that surely only makes sense within the murky depths of his malformed brain.

The axe might've been ground against for a good reason. I can't quite see the validity in the use of "uuuh." being for those reasons. It sounds and looks like mere laziness to me. I apologize if I'm not male enough to realize it.

You do not understand, new person. The enmity between this ape and myself goes back far further, way before I saw the need to chastise him for his lack of graces.

And yes, it is indeed pure laziness to use 'uuuh' for everything -- but is sloth truly sin? I must say that conveying such depth of insight with a single noncommittal noise is economy of speech. A very efficient language, grunting is, even if it isn't one that comes easily to certain people. 

A very efficient language, grunting is, even if it isn't one that comes easily to certain people. 

I leave this to your under-evolved expertise.

Mikatao! Let's go grab a beer and watch mecha anime. I wanna see my namesake in action. <3

Mikatao! Let's go grab a beer and watch mecha anime. I wanna see my namesake in action. <3

I wanna see my namesake in action. <3

<3

You dun goofed

1 person likes this

Telperion is a unisex name. Since it's a tree.

New person has a name. e.e" and as said before ,"ape", has his reasons despite him being your arch nemesis from however many centuries ago.

Language is too beautiful a word to be used in this.The sounds of sin are usually deemed to doom anyone no matter who they come from.

I hope you two become better friends than humanity in the near future.

*giggle*

This is too Kawaii for me to handle...

I don't drink, but let's get going.

Before Sierra drives me off the wall and pink hair over there pulls an assault rifle on all of us.

Assault rifle? That would be unbecoming.

The bullets don't even explode, come on. They just kinda hit things. It's an embarrassment.

High explosives is where all the fun's at, you know.

I rest my case. e.e

PINK HAIR IS ABERRANT..

ABORT ABORT!

But I like Sierra. :c

Also, yes, drawfag is an unnatural and aberrant force that needs to be put down. Bitch-slap her into submission!

And I don't drink beer either. I think it smells like piss, so why would I put it in my mouth? Just seems like a guy thing. xD

You don't drink beer?

And you don't like explosions?

What on earth are you good for?

Drawfag just indicated the kind of guy she's into...