Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
shelmii

Shelmii - The Draws Worthy Of Being In Here

9 posts in this topic

Some more drawings I managed to find pictures of. These are from my last year of high school. c: Enjoy while I brag.

wrgkrn.jpg

2uyt6jc.jpg

Smaller sketchbook drawings.

2pr9rw7.jpg

A drawing for an orphan.

1zp15js.jpg

28ano8z.jpg

rri4w5.jpg

2r3xb4m.jpg

2dw91j9.jpg

307z038.jpg

2vxgntg.jpg

Large, poster size drawings. Charcoal, Water color/pen, Acrylic, and oil pastels.

2chvpmx.jpg

I don't even know the dimensions of this one. But it's huge. Oil paint.

1 person likes this

I always find it funny how the artsy types over here self-deprecate when talking about their own stuff, then start gushing about someone else, only for the other person to respond in kind.

Nice paintings, anyway. I really lack the patience to draw nice stuff like that.

I always find it funny how the artsy types over here self-deprecate when talking about their own stuff, then start gushing about someone else, only for the other person to respond in kind.

I find it funny that you find that funny. Outside of signature making, I can barely draw a stick figure, so shelmii's work is pretty amazing to me.

These are astounding. I really like the first one. Bros! I feel like I waste all four years of high school learning to play music when I could have learned to do this....*depressed in corner*

Nice paintings, anyway. I really lack the patience to draw nice stuff like that.

The downside of being an artist. You always see your flaws and look up to other's perfection.

Even if no one else can see the flaw YOU KNOW IT'S THERE (sob).

Haha. Wst. You're a banana. No ones self-deprecating Haha c:

Thanks so much for the compliment though :) You've got great skills. My patience is horrible tho.

I find it funny that you find that funny. Outside of signature making, I can barely draw a stick figure, so shelmii's work is pretty amazing to me.

It's cause this is all I know how to do. c:

Try to tell people you're majoring in Art/Music/Theater and then tell me what response you get. The worst. It really puts a person down.

The two responses I hate. "Oh.. At least you'll be happy" and "You should try to do something that brings food on the table"

Aside from that. This is what I wanna do in life. Haha.. Ha

These are astounding. I really like the first one. Bros! I feel like I waste all four years of high school learning to play music when I could have learned to do this....*depressed in corner*

Thanks! I did music too, except I sang all four years. I sort of had a love for art since elementary school. YouTube can also be your best friend! XD

The downside of being an artist. You always see your flaws and look up to other's perfection.

Even if no one else can see the flaw YOU KNOW IT'S THERE (sob).

Can't let that stop you. Never.