Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Konstantin

A start

23 posts in this topic

Like any old person I will start with my name.

I am Konstantin.

Welcome to my personal Contact Page.

Additionally, I am using my real face. I'm just that good looking that I won't hide behind an anime face.

Hello Konstantin! Your name sounds Russian. Are you Russian?

I'm Trinity, one of the three Kindly Scholars around the site. We're a bunch of mods here to answer your every question about the site. Have you roleplayed before? If so, what are your favorite genres? Personally, I like Fantasy and Battle. Anyway, Ice told me she referred you to this site, so if you feel uncomfortable with approaching a Scholar, you could also ask her for help. She's pretty knowledgeable and cool, and she's my minion, so if she doesn't know how to answer your questions she'll come to me anyway. XD

Have fun around the site!

Don't worry, I'll ask if I need anything.

Personally, I used to like forum battles and storymode dramas and still linger with it. I am actually Ukranian and born during the USSR collapse. I specialize in a unique chat type mix of T1/T2 however grand archs are just as well. I am a fantasy style writer however despite the fact I loath real life stories I excel at them. If I need anything I will ask.

I am normally a background personality since I choose to influence rather than play the part. If you need anything from me bug Ice and she'll remind me. I came here on a reference because I heard she has found her niche here and desire to see why.

Hello Konstantin! Your name sounds Russian. Are you Russian?

I'm Trinity, one of the three Kindly Scholars around the site. We're a bunch of mods here to answer your every question about the site. Have you roleplayed before? If so, what are your favorite genres? Personally, I like Fantasy and Battle. Anyway, Ice told me she referred you to this site, so if you feel uncomfortable with approaching a Scholar, you could also ask her for help. She's pretty knowledgeable and cool, and she's my minion, so if she doesn't know how to answer your questions she'll come to me anyway. XD

Have fun around the site!

There, I narrowed down all you really needed to pay attention to about me, Iron :D I mean. I can't help that Taco loves me enough to give me pangolins and stuff.

Anyway, the people I was talking about on the phone? This guy is one of them. Along with a guy named Sean. And one named West. And Val. And Ero. If you remember what I said, don't let them know >: D 

Anyway, *bows*, Welcome to a place a whoooooole lot better than DT was, leaving out the fact DT is no longer existent and this site, clearly, exists. Sorry for destroying DT again!  I hope you like it and fit in well here ^^

The past is in the past. Welcome! I'm Solynne, you can call me Soly.

Pretty soon your thread will be swamped by people welcoming you. This is normal, don't be scared! We're an enthusiastic bunch is all.

I believe a loud greeting is better than none. After all it shows interest and kindness rather than solitude and silence.

Rawr rawr rawr. 

I guess I should try to be kind and uplifting here >.> Uh.

You should keep in mind, when hopes and dreams leave, that just makes that much more room to create new ones or recreate the old ones. Besides. Here's a roleplay site right here. It also has a Creative Works area. 

That is all Ice has to offer o.o You should start a RP ^^

I shall probably end up using one of my RPC's I drew.

shadoclone_zanpaktou_detailed_scan_by_de

respect_by_devilstriangle-d6ymt1f.jpg

Or none at all and enjoy the company.

Anyway, the people I was talking about on the phone? This guy is one of them. Along with a guy named Sean. And one named West. And Val. And Ero. If you remember what I said, don't let them know >: D 

I'm important! Look at that she singled me out of all the other amazing people on this website! I must be most amazin! Squee! ^^

Also what did she say!?!!!!

My memory falls short. Let me check the text...

Er..

On second thought, I cannot disclose confidential information. However I can accept art commissions if you so desire one. Err... Right great distration. So... Uhh I am long term friendzoned friend of Ice and I am happy to meat all of you. I hope you taste delicious and are rather zealous in your endevors.

Pleased to "meat" you too. Eheheheh.

I'm the one formerly known as West. As should be apparent now, I like drawing. And explosions. Hope you stick around so we can all get to know each other better.

Have fun!

Hello, I'm Shelmii.. Well, that was what my username was before. I'm mikatao for genderbent month. Yet my real name is Mishal, Pronounced Michelle. If you're curious. :)

It's awesome that you draw! I do as well, I'm actually an indecisive art student.. Trying to figure out if it really is what I want to do for the rest of my life. Haha, anyway, hope we can show some skills off to one another! Welcome, welcome welcome! ^^

Lol. We should all have a day where we post selfies/selica's up just to show everyone our derp faces. :P

Shelmii, there's a forum on here that people have posted pictures of themselves in ^^ You should check it out and add yourself to it. Need a link?

Hello Konstantin! I'm Ali.

Also, I feel obliged to give this warning to everyone new: you should avoid Drawfag-chan. She's a huge bitch, nobody likes her... and she's my arch-nemesis (long story). Everyone else on here is nice and welcoming, though.

/joking, in case it didn't convey

/we're the bestest of enemies

I love fantasy and hate reality, so I'm hoping that we can write something together sometime (roleplay). But not anytime soon; I'm swamped in various duties elsewhere. Or that you'll post some interesting things for me/us to read.

Oh, and I wouldn't mind giving you a taste of me... if you think you can handle it.

And my real face shall never be revealed!

/except to certain people

I'm being tortured by my brother about katy perry. As if knowing about the name wasn't enough.

Thank you all for the greetings. I accept commissions for practice.

Greetings and welcome to Surreality, Konstantin. I see that you must be a cool person if Ice got you here, for Ice is a cool person. Though I notice my name isn't in the list of people she mentioned.

Perhaps she hasn't yet met me or heard my music, that must be why. Oh, of course, I'd like to thank Surreality and the Gender Swap Month Committee for inviting me here and hosting my performance. Here's a complimentary ticket for you. Please come to my concert next week.

Konstantin and Ice, why don't you join in Gender Swap and embrace your other-gendered selves as well?

That said, I've also been given the title of Kindly Scholar, which means I get to help newcomers out. So please don't hesitate to ask me for help. You have my ticket. There's backstage access too.

In regard to your drawing talents/commissions, you might want to check out the Creative Works section and set up your own little corner there. Where I will harass you with demanding depictions of my characters and complaining when they're not what I want.

Backstage access. 3902120.jpg

Oh my and for the invitation.. I believe it was out of interest on my part for Ice's kindness.

As for commissions, in Due Course. However I will link myself to my deviantart to which you may or may not choose to contact through.

http://imaginationstudio.deviantart.com/

Welcome to the club. I hope you're not the Keanu Reeves style Constantine. I love the man, but he plays the same thing in every movie.

Actually, tony stark stole my personality for his character in the last iron man movies.