Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
limerence

I need a cookie!

115 posts in this topic

Hulloooo all!

I just realized I never made an intro post.

I am a kitty who loves cookies- especially juicy, delicious ones. Right now... I'm craving a chocolate chip cookie that is shaped like a fish covered in a pound of chocolate chips. I want the center to be delicately soft and warm with a slight crisp on the edge of the cookie. What about ya'll?

Hmmm as far as RP goes. I love any and all RP- I'd say my great love is fantasy. I love characterization and finding out the "why" behind a character's goals. I can tangle myself in asking "why" questions though XD I also love great big worlds and exploring new things~

NICE TA MEET YA'LL- I'd give you a cookie from my personal stash... but you know that I've eaten them already. ^ ~

I was getting pretty curious seeing you floating about the other topics. So welcome to Surreality. *bows* I see you've made an effort to join a few RPs already and seem to already have a friend or two. If you need anything, I'd be happy to help. Or, since I'm the first to comment, I'll go on and say we also have the Scholars(noted by their blue tags) who will help any and all. Of them are TriOctium(currently Trinity), HerculeHastings(currently Helix), and Raine Bell. The names are currently different because of the Cross-Gender Event going on. My name will be staying Ice.

I also enjoy fantasy, my favorite being medieval fantasy. And I'd love to go make cookies but uh... I already have some cake, so I think I'm good~

1 person likes this

Welcome, I'm Ali, and I also fantasize!

And here's a chocolate-chip cookie. Watch out for the stray wires.

Cookierobots.png

1 person likes this

Wheee HALLO :D 

I'll nom on some robot cookies. Maybe they will find something cool within me XD

They have discovered that you are heartless.

Join the club. :D

The robot has discovered this in your chest instead:

Neviepiecakes+Collins+-+anatomical+heart

I'd be freaked out if I discovered a cat where my heart used to be. Kinda crosses the line between "adorable" and "kill it with fire".

Hi, I'm Wstfgl. Except that I'm not ,thanks to certain shenanigans too long-winded to recount here. Feel free to give me a stupid nickname of choice, since I'm perfectly aware that the secret of pronouncing Wstfgl was lost with the Tower of Babel. I draw stuff, post inane things all across the forums and have sworn to utterly destroy the terrorist Ali Al-Saachez. Seriously, don't touch him, he'll sell your organs on the black market at half-price.

Have fun!

Half-price is only on Thursdays. I gotta make a living, you know.

It's a pity yours are worthless, drawfag. I couldn't even hope to give them away for free.

Joke's on you, terrorist scum. I sold all my organs of value to buy overpriced latte.

That's why all my innards are made of cotton wool.

That's alright, the pervs don't need anything besides a pretty hole, so I can still sell you to a brothel.

Oooo. this got into srs bzns real fast. 

First of all- hullo wstfgl I shall call you D-chan

I'd just like to say that cotton wool doesn't really sound... tight enough... to be enjoyable. Just saying

I bet you can squeeze her re~~~al tight.

-offers rope-

Continue your flirting somewhere else, Ali and Drawfag!

Welcome to the site, Lime. I'm Trinity, one of the Scholars that Ice has mentioned before. I'm glad to see that you've already jumped into quite a few roleplays around the site. If you have any concerns or queries about the site, don't hesitate to send me a PM. I'll be glad to answer them.

See you around the site!

Like I would flirt with that bitch. We're out for each other's blood.

Don't worry about the two of them, Lime. They're in a love-hate relationship ;)

Hi there, Limerence! Like Ice, I've seen you hovering around. Good that you've made yourself known with an introductory thread at last.

As a reward, I'll gift you with a signed photograph. Here you go.

I'm HELIX, and you can feel free to send me a PM whenever you need help or anything. I welcome all fan mail~.

Oh and yes, do participate in Cross-Gender Month. It doesn't happen often after all.

Yes. We love to hate each other.

/and beat each other

/and stab each other

/and harass each other

/and strangle each other

/and do all sorts of nasty things to each other

... ugh. Now "each other" looks/sounds weird to me.

Kitty! Kitty kitty kitty! Hi, I'm Solynne. Have a cookie!

I'm a guy.. Why do I have this sudden desire to be super extra greasy.. ?

HULLLOOOO Solynne :D:D:D

And HELIX!

And Ice!

I hope I didn't miss anyone.

Mikatao- how exactly one become super extra greasy?

MAYBE... A FRY PARTY

ku-xlarge.jpg

ku-medium.jpg

1 person likes this

That's quite a few fries you have there. We've met before, but Through a series of events, I've taken Shadow's place while he is in his home land. (Yes, I'm shadow). Good to meet you Mr. Lime...Not sure of your gender...Pardon me if I'm wrong. Just kinda went along with this. 

mr-mime.jpg

1 person likes this