Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Demonic Gate

No More Heroes: It's Kill or be Killed

40 posts in this topic

Name: Bruce McMasters

Occupation: Ex-Navy Seal, fitness instructor, odd job man, ALL AMERICAN PATRIOT

Background:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Qaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever†comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Imagine all that, but literally. Yes, this includes gorilla warfare and access to the entire USMC arsenal.

Dislike: Being talked down to (especially through the internet), communism, chinks, animoo, sushi

Appearance:

20130817-084445.jpg

Yes, you are all aware that he is essentially over-Americanized Guile.

Combat Specialty(s):

Firearm Training: Part of his Navy Seals training, Bruce has learnt to professionally handle all kinds of firearms, from pistols to assault rifles to RPGs and even a Vulcan minigun (The last one was self-taught).

Gorilla Warfare: 50% tactical, 50% primal, 100% brutal. Using his superior upper body strength, Bruce can easily manoeuvre around his environment, swinging from ledge to ledge, before descending upon his opponent and crushing their skulls WITH HIS BARE HANDS.

Weapons:

Liberty and Justice: A pair of heavily modified M4s with drum magazines and laser sights, these are Bruce’s signature weapons of AMERICAN JUSTICE/PROFIT.

Freedom Cry: A modified Desert Eagle with a ballsack magazine and an bald eagle motif around the barrel, theFreedom Cry delivers FREEDOM with its powerful .50 cal hollow points. It may or may not also be on fire.

…The entire USMC arsenal: Having connections within the USMC itself, Bruce somehow has access to the entire arsenal, including M1 Abram tanks, Predator drones, automated sentry turrets and…Project X.

Current Rank & Notable Kills:

Multiple terrorist leaders around the world and maybe a handful of civilians, or as Bruce calls them, “potential conspiratorsâ€.

Christ on a stick you guys went all out didn't you. I love every single word of all of these so far. So for now, Celine, you're ranked at 55 and Bushido training would be a good choice if you're also trained in something like Iaijutsu. Could make for some seriously awesome stunts of slicing rockets in half with a katana. Louis, you're ranked at 52, and I love the fact that you're using the guy from Revengeance as your character picture, tis a thing of beauty. And Bruce. You're ranked at 51. I just, need to be listening to the theme song from Team America when I picture this guy. Also Sonic Booms. Oh god if you guys gave yourselves theme songs that'd be hilariously awesome. But I will provide some music for current things you're doing. I find it helps get people into the mood and helps them write posts.

If anyone has questions or wants some help with something just send me a message and I'll help as best I can.

What's the elation for? I killed him.

Also, being an obvious Sundowner ripoff, my theme song is undoubtedly Red Sun.

"Celine's father" is listed under "Notable kills". Frankly, I see no ambiguity in that.

So, I'll set the scene for you guys by the end of the day in the Student Roleplay area since Limey still hasn't graduated yet. And Limey, if you wanna send me a personal message, we could get your character more on par with the others if you want some help with it.

Right, so, I'll say this now, until you get to matches or have business at the NO MORE HEROES hotel, I'll only do posts that set the scene for what you're about to do. Give yourself a little creative juice to work with. I will be doing some heavy work on the people you'll be fighting though, so when the time comes, we'll have a good time.

Arggggggg. Hi guys, I disappeared and came back... I'm sure I'm not wanted here anymore...

Sweet, looks like I've scored some interest. I will try my best to get the character together! I'll attempt to post it tomorrow!

I NEED MORE VICTIMS

I mean, RP partners!

Please. I know you want me to save you cause I am your one and only Prince Charming. >.>

There is something very wrong with my character if he needs saving by you. I shall be a villainous asshat to the bitter end.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0