UnicornsBlood

Reborn

20 posts in this topic

Hello there.

The name is UnicornsBlood, or Unicorn for short. Sometimes Uni. It's up to you. He smiles politely and gives a bow.

I came here in search of a nice, active community. I feel as though that's what I've found.

As for me, there's not much to know. He chuckles and scratches the back of his head.

I like Anime style MMO's, video games, animals, and mythology.

In short, I'm an animal enthusiast, an anime freak, a video gamer, a rather poor traditional drawing artist, and a food fanatic.

Oh, you want to know why my username is UnicornsBlood?

Well, it's my favorite nicotine-free flavor for the Inferno Vaporizer.

If you have any more questions, ask away.

Hello Unicorn! I'll call you Uni, I sometimes have a thing for shortened names. Anyway, we are so glad you joined us Uni! It's always nice having new people join!

[steer clear of the scholars.. They'll eat you.. They're titans. If you need protection come to be immediately. I've gotten them under control]

I'll let you know who I am in just a brief intro. My username is Shelmii originally, but I've participated in gender bent month in which I'm a male desperately in love with a beautiful woman called Drawfag. Because of this, I've created some trouble that I must clean up, but I shall always be the titan slayer! /does evil laugh/ if you wanna call me by my female name, Shelmii it is. /not really/

So back to you.

OMFG YOURE A TRADITIONAL ARTIST AND YOU LIKE ANIMALS AND MYTHOLOGY BE MY BEST FRIEND. you totally belong here so I'm gonna bug you forever and I would totally love to roleplay with you. You should really consider posting up your art in the creative works room, I'm one of the few always looking forward to posts and new threads in there! Do you draw anime? I have just started drawing anime and it's so much fun, but I've found it extremely fun to draw on my iPad, yet so hard.

Hello UnicornsBlood! I'm Ali.

Surreality is a great community, and I hope you enjoy being here!

I'm rather interested in manga/anime, mythology, and animals as well. Perhaps we could do something along those lines sometime.

Are there any specific anime you've been following/enjoyed?

And if you would please occupy Mikatao here while I search for drawfag to kill her, it would be greatly appreciated.

Enthusiastic. I like it. A pleasure to meet you Mikatao. He bows and smiles.

Well, I don't see why I shouldn't post up some of my art. It's all really basic, but I've worked hard to get where I'm at.

However, I'm poor at drawing anime people, so I usually just draw anime style dragons and wolves.

Hello Ali. It's nice to meet you.

Hmm, well, I've kept up with a lot of anime.

Attack on Titan, Black Rock Shooter, Ginga Densetsu Weed, Ginga Nageroboshi Gin, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Wolf's Rain, Fooly Cooly, ToraDora, Soul Eater, Ergo Proxy, Princess Tutu, Ouran High School Host Club, Elfen Lied, Fruits Basket, Hellsing Ultimate, and Karin.

Thanks, I'm obsessed with this place I hope you will be too! /bows as well - grins/

If you're proud of it, I'd say post it up. If anything, it keeps you wanting to create new art so others can see and in turn you get tons of practice and end up way better than you ever thought you could get! It's what happened to me. I'm better at drawing humans the animal anatomy is not yet familiar to me, but I'll get there eventually!

Also.

IF YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT ATTACK ON TITAN YOU MUST TALK TO ME. I will answer any questions and be the best person to SPAZZ about it with. Along with that I will name you my best friend ever and will protect you from the scholars.

Don't. mind me when I'm strangling that idiot who wants to kill my to-be wife. Just point and laugh.

Hrm. I've seen a couple of those, but Fruits Basket would be my favorite of the ones I've seen. Ouran is also pretty hilarious.

Just try, Mikatao.

I like death and destruction.. Apocalyptic and depressing, messed up and traumatic anime.. Comedy just doesn't do it for me. I'd rather hear a real life person tell a joke and fail dreadfully at it.

Already done. You've been strangled.

Well, yes, that's my preference. That's why I like Fruits Basket. Desperate, emotionally crippled, abusive head of household? Yes, please!

As well as the family doctor who had his eye damaged by said head of household?

And yet I'm still talking.

That's why I like Fruits Basket. Desperate, emotionally crippled, abusive head of household?

As well as the family doctor who had his eye damaged by said head of household?

And yet I'm still talking.

Oh shit. Must watch.

Because I've strangled you with my wishes that you feel you must comply to due to your unconditional love for me.

Oh hey there, I suppose I should say hi...

Just droppin' in to say 'hi'.

Have fun!

*skedaddles*

Hello UnicornsBlood! Always good to see another anime enthusiast around these parts. And I recognise Elfen Lied from your list. It's a bit too mature for me, unfortunately, but I still read a large bit of it. XD So it was compelling, in an odd sort of way.

Anyway as Trinity may have mentioned before, we're the Kindly Scholars! As Mikatao has also mentioned, it's Cross-Gender Month right now, here in the month of March. If you like, feel free to change your gender and adopt an other-gendered temporary identity. In any case, you may find us all behaving oddly, and this is the reason. XD Once the month ends you'll find that... we all behave oddly even under normal circumstances.

In any case, you may find us all behaving oddly, and this is the reason. XD Once the month ends you'll find that... we all behave oddly even under normal circumstances.

Maybe I should point out that this sentence describes the forum to a tee?

Oh shit. Must watch.

Because I've strangled you with my wishes that you feel you must comply to due to your unconditional love for me.

That's only later on, though. Most of it is cute and fluffy. But I liked it during my teen phase.

I never said my love was unconditional or that I would obey your every whim. I'm not some pathetic, little girl. Or one of my child soldiers.

/still younger than all of you/

.... I'm always dominant in a relationship. Don't you dare. /glares

Aww, so cute. -tousles Mikatao's hair-

Well, you're going to have to learn to bottom.

Welcome to the site, Unicorn! See, introduction threads are a good idea. :D

Everyone's said what mostly has to be said, so just have fun around the site, and good luck for your roleplay!

Aww, so cute. -tousles Mikatao's hair-

Well, you're going to have to learn to bottom.

No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. NO!

A fellow vaper I see. Welcome to Surreality. My favourite flavour is Berry J.

From a wall that suddenly darkens into a void like black, thick black ink starts to run down the wall. A hand comes forth, pulling itself out further before the rest of its body comes forth. The ink is absorbed, revealing a silver skinned, tall female with blue hair that seems to have a mind of its own as it sways every which way it desires. Standing at 7'9, clad in black steel elven armour, the female approaches Unicorn. Bending down to accommodate the man's height with her once she smiles some. Her face in view, light bounces from it with a silver shimmer. Her eyes are stitched closed with black thread. But she opens her eyes slightly, revealing blacked out eyes with a red radar as the iris and the centre dot being the pupal. ''Greetings, I am Anti. It is a pleasure to meet you young sir.''