shelmii

The Quest For/Against Drawfag [Private-ish]

45 posts in this topic

『The time has comeã€

The kings of the kingdoms have decided who they must marry their sons off to, but something seems to be off. Two kingdoms have chosen the same princess to be their Queen. Her name is Drawfag and she has the power to bring immediate victory and ultimate strength to each kingdom, yet at the same time she's completely unaware of what truly is going on. Both men are similarly equal in stance, strength and looks, but their intentions are galaxies apart. One holds an unconditional love and respect for Lady Drawfag and the other wishes to turn them askew so in turn he can destroy his true love in order to make space for his own. The first one is Mikatao and the second Ali-Al Saachez. Watch as one duels for the hand of the Lady while the other triggers all he has for the hand of the one fighting against him. Who will win? Who will be with who in the end? Will lady Drawfag die without a chance to spawn mini Drawfag's with Mikatao and will Mikatao be Ali-Al Shaachez's fiancé? Or will Ali-Al Saachez perish along with his intentions and Drawfag marries her true savior, Mikatao?

Stay tuned to find out.

[] Rules/Explaination []

â— Alright so first off, this isn't quite an open roleplay but I'll keep it open because the main character [drawfag] doesn't even know this is happening, but it's totally alright.

â— Plus, adding more people would change a ton of things already planned.

â— I feel it would be better for everyone to follow third person omniscient, but I feel like first person would work too. Whatever don't listen to me.

â— Drawfag, we'd totally appreciate it if you joined and became our Queen. Ali-Al Saachez will want to kill you though, like always, so beware, like always.

â— Mikatao will play the man desperately in love with [Drawfag] hence the description up above.

â— This is sort of like a crack roleplay with a ton of things to fix and improve, but it'll be fun.

â— Finally, if you look at our discussion/argument in the thread " Understanding the language of women" you'll see a teaser of what we mean.

â— Ali-Al Saachez wants me. He wants to yaoi with me. /wiggles eyebrows/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

[i found a computer]

Basics:

Setting: Sureality

Explaination: Sureality is our town and it is our world. Here we have the "News/Information", "Library", "Roleplaying" and "Out-Of-Character" areas. The "News/Information" area is for those who would like to know what is happening in Sureality. The "Roleplaying" is for jobs and choosing jobs and taking part in new jobs, "Student Roleplays" is for those who have not been in Sureality for so long or have just joined and would like a feel for the town before going out on their own. The "Library" is for those who are either sick of their job, want/need more money for a new job or are just wanting to expand their work experience. The "Out-of-Character" is for vacationing, hobbies, interests, ideas or rants from the towns people.

Each thread = a part of town with buildings or houses housing/keeping organized one particular area.

Example: Sureality is a town broken up into four parts. These parts of the town are merely called "Library" or "Roleplaying" "News/Info" "Out-of-Character", but they have smaller houses or work places inside them that consist of "Student Roleplays" "Fantasy Roleplays", "Roleplay Discussion" etc. So basically imagine these threads as a house and if you, as a towns person, goes into these houses, you will see several people working on their own projects in their own rooms or wherever.

Plot: Within this town, the Kings/Queens (This could be.. I dunno Kyo or Sierra or none existant lol) have two sons who have come of age to marry the princess. (Statuses are what we've made up based on randomness. They're prince's and Drawfag's a princess. If Trinity allows me to add her name in here for random reasons, then she could even be Drawfag's princess sister. Which means you can't claim her Drawfag.. unless you like incest) So basically Mikatao and Ali-Al Shaachez are the princes and they are both expected to fight over Drawfag, but Ali-Al Shaachez wants Mikatao and Mikatao is in love with Drawfag so thats where the anger brews. They fight over each other. (I don't know Drawfag's intentions, but I feel they revolve around incest if Trinity is her sister) Their fight will consist of many strategies, types of warfare and weaponry where they will travel through Sureality and in turn retrive all the information that they can about Drawfag's whereabouts. If Mikatao reaches there first, he will attempt to take Drawfag's hand in marriage and if Ali-Al Saachez makes it there first he will kill Drawfag which will in turn force Mikatao to be with him. I don't think Drawfag has a say in this, don't know yet.

Overall Primary Objective:

Ruin/destruct town with your fighting, but don't harm the civilians and reach Drawfag before your opponent does.

Secondary Objective:

Create a plot twist of some kind and let Mikatao win ^^

Characters: Mikatao, Ali-Al Saachez and Drawfag [Open for extra characters who would like to help]

Edited by Mikatao
2 people like this

â— Alright so first off, this isn't quite an open roleplay but I'll keep it open because the main character [drawfag] doesn't even know this is happening, but it's totally alright.

What

Am I the only one who laughed out loud at this? Please say I'm not.

1 person likes this

Am I the only one who laughed out loud at this? Please say I'm not.

Nope, I'm still laughing..

What

If you have any questions.. Feel free to pm me. /wiggles eyebrows/

But basically, you should join and be my queen. I'll let you use your explosives against your arch-nemesis...

You're a lucky girl, Drawfag. Having two guys fight over you and everything~

You're a lucky girl, Drawfag. Having two guys fight over you and everything~

Correction. Ali-Al Saachez wants her dead because he wants me. I'm the only one fighting for Drawfag.

And do not worry, you're beautiful as well... :) I'd be wrong if no one was ever to fight over you. B/

Beauty is a matter of money in the era I was born in... What I look for in a man is his capability to keep up with my thought processes. Of course, a strong foundation in neurochemistry, psychology, physics and rationalism wouldn't be unattractive either. <3

Beauty is a matter of money in the era I was born in... What I look for in a man is his capability to keep up with my thought processes. Of course, a strong foundation in neurochemistry, psychology, physics and rationalism wouldn't be unattractive either. <3

Hrm. Sounds like me. But sorry, I'm after Mikatao.

Like they say, all the best guys are either taken or gay.

I wonder if any woman doesn't like being considered beautiful deep down anyway, but Trinity has named her type. Please arise all gallant suitors for the love lady!

Hrm. Sounds like me. But sorry, I'm after Mikatao.

Like they say, all the best guys are either taken or gay.

I'm not taken, but... Not quite interested in men either.. Spaghetti can be boiled though.

ME

Yes I'm just doing this to break Mika's wee little heart why do you ask

ME

Yes I'm just doing this to break Mika's wee little heart why do you ask

HALT! You're no gallant suitor, you're a queen for goodness sake, MY Queen.

You've gone mad, but I will prove my strength to you and become your savior!

MY HEART BELONGS TO SATSUKI-SAMA

But since Trinity here looks a little bit like Satsuki-sama, she'll do.

The two of us would never work out, Drawfag. I was born and raised in an environment where music was considered obsolete, much like typewriters in this age. But you can still give your heart to Mikatao. I'm sure he'll listen to your Beethoven's Last Symphony everyday.

Plot Twist: Mikatao abandons Drawfag and runs off with Trinity. Ali-Al Saachez is the same continuing to fight for Mikatao for eternity.

JUST KIDDING YOU'RE MINE DRAWFAG.

My Senketsu will allow me to attain you no problem...

What is the meaning of this greasy pompadour.. In mine, I shall appear so much more masculine, tall and proper. You shall fall for me at once Drawfag!

My weapon will not be half of a scissor. Instead it will be me alone.. Since the only other half I seek is you my dear. B/

Alright, so I had this sudden thought bubble and it said we could just post in every room based on what we discussed, but I feel it would probaby annoy people and our main motive is to annoy Drawfag and Drawfag only. So I'll start an intro thread to this and possibly edit the rules based on what I'm thinking, but at the same time due to my slow thinking process.. It may take some time.

Basics:

Setting: Sureality

Explaination: Sureality is our town and it is our world. Here we have the "News/Information", "Library", "Roleplaying" and "Out-Of-Character" areas. The "News/Information" area is for those who would like to know what is happening in Sureality. The "Roleplaying" is for jobs and choosing jobs and taking part in new jobs, "Student Roleplays" is for those who have not been in Sureality for so long or have just joined and would like a feel for the town before going out on their own. The "Library" is for those who are either sick of their job, want/need more money for a new job or are just wanting to expand their work experience. The "Out-of-Character" is for vacationing, hobbies, interests, ideas or rants from the towns people.

Each thread = a part of town with buildings or houses housing/keeping organized one particular area.

Example: Sureality is a town broken up into four parts. These parts of the town are merely called "Library" or "Roleplaying" "News/Info" "Out-of-Character", but they have smaller houses or work places inside them that consist of "Student Roleplays" "Fantasy Roleplays", "Roleplay Discussion" etc. So basically imagine these threads as a house and if you, as a towns person, goes into these houses, you will see several people working on their own projects in their own rooms or wherever.

Plot: Within this town, the Kings/Queens (This could be.. I dunno Kyo or Sierra or none existant lol) have two sons who have come of age to marry the princess. (Statuses are what we've made up based on randomness. They're prince's and Drawfag's a princess. If Trinity allows me to add her name in here for random reasons, then she could even be Drawfag's princess sister. Which means you can't claim her Drawfag.. unless you like incest) So basically Mikatao and Ali-Al Shaachez are the princes and they are both expected to fight over Drawfag, but Ali-Al Shaachez wants Mikatao and Mikatao is in love with Drawfag so thats where the anger brews. They fight over each other. (I don't know Drawfag's intentions, but I feel they revolve around incest if Trinity is her sister) Their fight will consist of many strategies, types of warfare and weaponry where they will travel through Sureality and in turn retrive all the information that they can about Drawfag's whereabouts. If Mikatao reaches there first, he will attempt to take Drawfag's hand in marriage and if Ali-Al Saachez makes it there first he will kill Drawfag which will in turn force Mikatao to be with him. I don't think Drawfag has a say in this, don't know yet.

Overall Primary Objective:

Ruin/destruct town with your fighting, but don't harm the civilians and reach Drawfag before your opponent does.

Secondary Objective:

Characters: Mikatao, Ali-Al Saachez and Drawfag [Open for extra characters who would like to help]

This is what I've got so far and it's just saying what I've already said, but I just wanted to lay it down so you knew what I was talking about.

don't harm the civilians

Not going to happen, jsyk. Collateral damage. Unless you want to give up?

Secondary Objective:

Also, no. xD

Unless they can both win. Ali has nothing against necrophilia if that's what Mikatao's into.

Like I mentioned in my PM, they can start in News and spread out from there. Maybe meet some NPCs who will provide useful information/supporting items/support skills? For example, they both start out with simple-ish equipment and have to explore/converse to get their overpowered shit? Such as, Mikatao can start out with his swords and Ali with his guns?

Do I need to post if I include my name? I'd like to be Drawfag's best friend and final boss that either Mika or Ali has to get past in order to reach Drawfag. :D

I think Mikatao wanted you to be Drawfag's incestuous sister. :D

Also, I don't trust you to not pull a Maya and kill everyone as the final boss. >.>

Also, I don't trust you to not pull a Maya and kill everyone as the final boss. >.>

DAMMITTTT

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead