Lady_Fate

Sci-Fi Terra Runner [Sign-Ups] *still accepting applications!!!*

28 posts in this topic

That would be a working title... any good title suggestions?

~Openings still available~

Get the gist of it:

Your typical dystopian future-world. The "Fringe Planets" have suffered a cataclysmic incident involving a meteor cluster that devastated them, reducing the inhabitants to desperation. Seizing the opportunity, a shady figure emerges with grand promises for the people, eager to take advantage of their hope and build a world of their own design.

Enter the unlikely heroes: a not-at-all-cliched group of smugglers/ruffians who assume the role of the futuristic Robin Hood and his merry men. Steal from the rich, give to the poor (while taking a grand small commission, too; don't let's be unreasonable) who will thwart the selfish schemes of this tyrant.

I really don't have any tangible limits for your character - you may be whatever species/gender/hybrid you'd like within the realm of sci-fi fantasy. 

Cyborg? definitely!

Tentacle monster? Certainly!

Human? Of course!

Feel free to pull from the wells of pre-existing fandom's as well: Twi'leks, Vulcans, and Na'vi are welcome (among all others). My only restriction is that the grandiose stories from those worlds stay where they are. There is no Federation, We aren't part of the Rebel Alliance, and the Pandorica never opened. Otherwise, yeah. All of the space things.

*The following roles are only what I've thrown out there as a template. If you've got another slot in mind that I've forgotten, I'm open to suggestions!*

The Necessary Players: 

the not-so-necessary-but-still-revelant players:

*Feel Free to fill in / claim secondary characters where we need them*

*Also, if you have a character in mind that may fill a role you do not see listed, don't hesitate to suggest it! I'd be happy to add slots if it'll better suit your character!*

Character Sheet Template:

Name: (What name did your parents give you?)

Knickname: (What do you prefer others call you?)

Rank: (What will be your role on the ship? Refer to the list above.)

Area of Expertise: (What is/are your talent(s)?)

Age: (How long has it been since you took your first breath on you own?)

Species: What sort of Humanoid are you?)

Appearance: (When you look in the mirror, what do you see? Pictures are acceptable)

Personality(If your friend and your enemy were talking about you, what would they say?)

History: (what's happened in your life to bring you to this point?)

The disclaimer:

Any resemblance to existing fandoms or plot lines, active or dead, is purposely coincidental. Let's be real, this thing isn't pretending to be original- that's absurd. This is sci-fi. 

It sounds like this could develop into something pretty fun. I did a similar one a year or so ago that only got so far before stopping, so I'd like to give something like this another go. With that said, I totally bagsy the engineer position. :D

Excellent!

Glad to have you on board!!! (Also, glad to be writing with you again!)

Now, as you might have observed, my general idea is very... well... general. The only thing I've imagined up so far is the fact that I'd like to aim for a space-age Robin Hood themed story. Before I can start drawing up my own character, I'd like to know what we will aim for plot-wise, and... Since you've had previous imaginings, is there anything you'd like to incorporate? It's pretty much a blank slate at this point =D

I have a pair of twins I'd like to nab a couple of spots for. Possibly the pilot and medic if available. They are extremely shrewd and reckless and dynamic. They have big personalities and a lot of interesting "talents". Let me know if they might be welcome. 

Absolutely your twins are allowed! Both slots are yours  :D

And same offer extends to you, Elphys; any Ideas you've got on your mind for plot and/or circumstance?

General general ideas are fun!

Were you thinking of sticking to the one dystopian/post-apocalyptic future-y sci-fi planet or was there any thought of travelling through the stars with the band of merry men?

Originally a little of both?

Maybe something along the lines of a star system that had gone through a war or catastrophe of some kind (maybe a large cluster of meteors had passed through, and struck several of the planets- devastating them? This would leave opportunity for the planet(s) who were unscathed to foster someone who might take advantage of the misfortunes of the damaged planets, and exploit their desperation for help.) But I left the details vague intentionally, so if we have a stronger plot that favors one way or the other, I wouldn't be disappointed to let the unusable half drop.

And we still need a Captain for sure!

Fair shout.

I'm liking the idea of a natural disaster (Meteors or whatever) causing the devastation of planets; it sounds more appealing than a war.

I like the meteor idea a lot. Also, the unscathed planets never had to be nice in the first place. They could have just been completely evil in the first place, using the disaster to take slaves and use the broken planets for extra resources...etc.

sounds like an excellent start to me!

Item 1)

So we are agreed on the meteor catastrophe then! Now lets give these meteors a colonized star system to disrupt! how many planets do you think would be reasonable for an inhabitable cluster? 3 or 4? or would you guys prefer we remain close to home? (Earth with colonized Mars and whatnot)

I am leaning towards keeping this in a local solar system (made up or the one we are currently inhabiting, either works for me) rather than expanding to others in the galaxy.

Item 2)

I only claimed the main antagonist because. Thats why. (s)he won't be a purely one-authored character unless someone decides they really want it.

on that note, what say you to the villain being of mind to use the devastation to not only profit off the misfortunes of the victims, but also snatch at the opportunity for power? imagine if you will, a man/woman who sees this catastrophe as an opportunity to manipulate the masses. Selling themselves as philanthropic do-gooder who wants to re-build the society. Now, to do so will come a great expense, and this great person will need donations and collections taken if the people wish to see their home salvaged. like... a lot of donations and collections. Also, aren't we all better off letting our savior handle all the messy stuff? better put them in charge, too. From the ashes, they say.

Item 3)

I'm going to leave the opportunity open for someone else to join in and fill the Captain slot and whatnot. If one of you want's the job, godspeed to you - but if it comes down to the line, I'll promote my commander to the position and be the roguish rabble-rouser myself!

Hmm...

Item 1 - Three or Four planets sounds about right to me, but I'd rather stay away from earth except in references perhaps. However, keeping it to the Solar System next door sounds like a good idea to me so I suggest we invent our own to make our lives easier.

Item 2 - The villain using the catastrophe has a stepping stone to gaining power sounds like a no-brainer to me. I like the idea of them acting the savior but in reality is taking control behind the scenes; I've always liked baddies that do that (only so the good guy can knock them on their arse!).

Item 3 - Seeing as I've only got one character at the moment (which is strange for me :)), are you both cool if I take the Captain spot? Unless someone comes along and really wants it or something.

I like the idea of the antagonists being crooked philanthropists. And I am excited to start whenever that may be.

Yes, Yajuu! The captain slot is all yours!!!

My apologies for the delay- work things came up and I found myself without a decent chunk of free time! My schedule should be opening back up again, though! Expect another discussion post from me this evening (my time, which is PST) to get the ball rolling!

Would there be room for another? Yajuu I find it fascinating that I stumbled to this site aimlessly to see you again (: 

If the answer is yes I'd be willing to do whatever, I had a pretty interesting idea for a cook! I also noticed that on your first post the captain spot isn't taken, if it is still available I swipe it if need be. I had a rather interesting idea pop into my head. 

EDIT: Ahh I looked right over the post that you posted Yajuu saying you wanted to be the captain. No matter, I had a very interesting idea for a passenger as well as a cook.

AF, my dear man, it's been so long! As for the Captain slot, if you've got an interesting idea for it it's all yours. That gives you a necassary character spot as well as secondary. I'll have my secondary character be a passenger.

@Lady_Fate, AF's cool to have the Captain's spot if you're happy.

All sounds good to moi!

refer to the opening post for player dibs, and notify me of anything I may have missed or mixed up!

On that note, I think character sheets are in order! We've got a general plot scheme brewing, and so I think it's high time we populate the world we're to create, no? Also, I'd like my main character to be acquainted with one or two members of the crew beforehand, if anyone would care to oblige? I haven't decided how/if I want a trusted friend/confidant who might know one or two of her secrets, or just someone she'd worked with before - but take a look, folks, and let me know if anyone in interested in weaving our back-stories together! (*cough*romance?*cough* anyone interested?)

I'll get the ball rolling:

Name: Rhiannon Fae

Knickname: Friends call her 'Rhia', colleagues call her 'Fae'

Area of Expertise: Tactical and Technology

Species: Human Cyborg

Appearance: ---->The Future looks good on her<----

Though she is a Cyborg, Rhia appears purely human in almost every way. She is small, standing at about 5'4", and lean. Her hair is dark and cut short with layers reaching no further than her shoulders. She is a mix of many human races, as all humans are, though evidence of oriental roots are revealed in her delicate and angular features. There are only three apparent indicators of her adopted mechanical anatomy: 

1. in darkness, her eyes have a subtle green glow.

2. the inside of her right forearm has what looks like a long smooth scar from her wrist to her elbow which is actually a seam in her skin for the mechanics beneath.

3. she recovers from physical wounds at an accelerated rate, thanks to nanites in her bloodstream.

PersonalityThough she is little, she is fierce. Quick witted and with little patience for stupidity, Rhia is not the kind to wait around for things to happen to her, but rather goes out and happens to things. Often described as 'action-oriented', when Rhia comes to the determination that something needs to be done, she does it herself - a habit that has manifested itself in her known reputation. She has a natural inclination for creative strategy, and the dauntless confidence to pull such shenanigans off. Though talented and a credit to her race, Rhia is not without her faults. She would not necessarily be described as hot-headed, as her temper (though feisty) is kept in check; However, when crossed, Rhia can hold a grudge. She will remain cold and distant, short and pointed, until the offender has realized their folly, apologized properly, and served their penance; If Rhia, herself, was in the wrong, however, she will execute the same strategy as though they were still the bad guy. Depending on the situation, she'll usually own up to her mistake if called out on it - but sometimes, she'd rather alienate the very person she owes an apology to, than admit she screwed up.

Also, Rhia takes her failings hard. If given a task that she falls short on, Rhia has been known to attempt reckless moves to compensate. She'd never purposely put the lives of her subordinates in danger, but would rather risk her own life and well being to correct a mistake, than live with the failure. All part of her 'Do-or-Die' philosophy.

History: Rhia has always been defiant, even as a child, but not in the usual, rebel-teen sense. She knows how to read people and play their games to gain trust and open windows of opportunity for her to crawl through when no one was looking. She was the daughter of researchers who brought their home with them wherever they went - and so saw a great deal of travel in her childhood. She often found trouble in the places she went, but also often found her own way out of it before her parents were any-the-wiser. Thus, she had a typical reputation for a child; a handful, but otherwise well-behaved. This unorthodox home environment also gave her the advantage of an accelerated education; curiosity for her parents professions gifted Rhia with knowledge she might not have otherwise been introduced to: experimental bio-mechanical technology, and all the things inside computers.

It was an accident in her late teens that overturned Rhia's world. A misunderstanding led to unfortunate actions that resulted in an explosion. Rhia lost her mother and would have lost her own life if it hadn't been for her father's experimental research. Her Father took her broken body and applied his theories in a desperate attempt to save her. He succeeded. He replaced her spine and ribcage, rebuilt her whole right arm, and replaced her damaged eyes; in addition, he introduced self-sustaining nannies into her blood stream to help speed the integration and healing along. Though these modifications saved her life, and granted her many advantages, such extensive replacements had never been sanctioned or even attempted; at least not with such advanced prototype technology. It might be worthwhile to mention that no one knew her Father was researching such controversial technologies and theories.

Rhia recovered quickly, thanks to the nanites, but the incident sparked questions and soon her Father's research was exposed. He was criticized and accused of illegal and a-moral methods; then thrown behind bars. No one but herself and her father knew of Rhia's enhancements. 

Without her father, Rhia had nothing, and no one would listen to her attempts to fight for his freedom. If she wanted to survive, she would need money; and if she wanted to clear her father, she would need influence. The only way to get those things was to work for them. So she did. But in a world where her family was shunned, she was hard-pressed to find work, despite her talents. So, she turned to less-than-creditable sources. Never anything cruel or harmful; but rather assisting others in their own desperation who were willing to pay her for an extra hand. Rhia soon gained a reputation for herself, and made friends - but frustrated by the slow progress towards her ultimate goal of freeing her father. 

Then the meteor crisis happened.

The once small world of thieves and thugs that had become familiar to her exploded when desperation followed misfortune. Thankfully, Rhia already had a name for herself, and as the dust settled, she thought this would be the perfect opportunity to pick out a ship and crew that might give her the opportunity she was looking for.

Now, on the subject of the system we will be inhabiting - go ahead and invent whatever you need for your character - we can fit everything together once we all have good jumping points for our people. That means you're free to imagine your home planet however you wish it to be. If you want it to be one of the unfortunate subjects of the meteor strike, go for it!

Questions? Comments? Concerns?

Let's see those character sheets! (refer to the "spoiler" in the top post for the template)

Alright awesome! I'm gonna start typing mine and have it posted probably later tonight. I just have to think of something fun for the Captains background and origins, I have the personality that I think will fit us best down. 

Righto, here's my 'Passenger' character. Engineer to follow shortly (hopefully :))

Name: Oliver Ryker

Nickname: Ollie

Species: Human

Area of Expertise: Weapons & Marksmanship

Appearance: Ollie stands at a fraction over 6 feet tall and is evenly muscled without being a heavyweight. He has dirty blonde hair that he lets hang loose to his chin and piercing green eyes. He wears soft, lightweight boots, loose trousers with pockets on the sides, and a tight t-shirt. Over his t-shirt he wears a sleeveless armoured chest piece that hugs close to his body, segmented at the abdomen and shoulders to allow movement. All of his clothes are a very dark grey in colour. Strapped to the back of the thick belt around his waist is a long knife while a pistol is strapped to his right hip. When not in use, his signature weapon is slung across his back.

Personality: A soldier through and through, Ollie finds it easy to follow orders from an individual he trusts. However, he is very opinionated and doesn’t hesitate to share his thoughts if he thinks they would serve better. With that said, he’d much rather skulk in silence then engage in conversation with anyone. He will not hesitate to deal out his personal brand of justice, regardless of other thoughts or opinions.

History: Ollie’s history is a very simple one; he’s from a military family where both his parents, both his brothers, and his sister all joined up with the local human settlement planetary military and so was destined to follow the same route from birth. Sure, he could have branched out to another profession, but it never occurred to him and so his parents and family cultivated his life around the military. Although the military wasn’t really involved with anything of a large scale, they were usually mobilized to deal with smugglers, pirates, and the like. However, when he was 19 years old, fresh in the military for a year, his father died in a military skirmish when a superior made a stupid call. His mother tried to get the Officer arrested for the cock up, but was stone walled for no apparent reason; shortly after she resigned her post.

Ollie stayed on, his only skill set being military in nature, for the next 13 years until a practical joke gone wrong resulted in him killing 3 of his own team. He was Court Marshalled for the act, despite his defence being fairly solid and testaments from other members of his team about what happened, and he left the military under a black cloud. But he couldn’t settle into normal life and ended up joining a mercenary band in their attempt to help the unlucky. However, when he found out they were actually extorting these individuals he killed the crew and started roving around on his own, killing off such mercenary or pirate gangs before the human military could deal with them. He became renowned to the military as a one man army and was nicknamed the ‘God of Death’ by many serving soldiers.

When the meteors wrecked planet after planet, Ollie gave himself another mission; he would stand in the way of anyone who tried to take advantage of the misfortune, and kill them if he deemed it necessary.

I'm going to have to apologize here but I think I'm going to step out of this RP. I committed myself to another and I'll be GMing that one, I really don't want to become committed to two and then let my posting/response times lack as a result. I apologize for I realize I'm leaving you guys without a captain :/

Tis a shame AF, but I understand the feeling. Fortunately for myself, the more going on in my head, the more creative I get and the faster I post! I suppose the Captain's position falls to me then...?

Ta da, here is my Engineer character:

Name: Forkuutarashad

Nickname: Fork

Species: Verruklik – A humanoid race of creatures from the planet Verruz.

Area of Expertise: Mechanical Engineering & Prototype Propulsion.

Appearance: As with all of his race, whose average height is about 9 feet, Fork has long skinny limbs and stands at a personal height of 9 and a half feet. He has a  short black mohican running down the middle of his head and continuing down his back to stop at the base of his spine; his eyes, slightly larger than a human’s,  have no iris and the pupils are light blue. His skin, hard and leathery, is rough to the touch and beige in colour. Fork also has no nose, instead just two slits on a slight raised in the middle of his face, and his ears run near-flat against his skull and are pointed. When in private, or the company of friends, Fork leaves his chest bare and tends to wear loose fitting black trousers tucked into heavy black boots; around his waist is a belt that consists of many pouches. When in public, Fork will cover his chest with a dark green vest. Embedded a couple of inches to the right of his heart, in his chest, is a white disc about 4 inches across with a dark blue ring around the edge.

Personality:  A perpetual bubble of positive emotions, Fork is nearly constantly in a good mood. In fact, it is damn near impossible to get him upset or angry as he responds to most things with a smile and an ‘Eh, shit happens’ attitude. He doesn’t get offended and thus doesn’t hold grudges. However, he tends to piss off the more serious types of people with his unending smiling and uncaring attitude. Not that he cares, he’s not the type of person who gives a damn about what other people think of him and he definitely won’t apologize for something someone thinks he may have done wrong in their eyes; he doesn’t care enough to apologize. At some points, Fork seems to lose all coherancy and delves into the world of insanity. Although he is usually in control of his ever fracturing mind, sometimes it slips momentarily.

History: Fork was not born on the Verruklik home planet, but instead was born on the colony planet of Aarde. The Verruklik has one cityscape on the planet with about 200,000 people inhabiting it called Tervaad.  Fork was one of the many scientists living on Aarde and specialized specifically in building engines with new technology either discovered or created by the Verruklik. Considering he was very young, in Verruklik terms, he was well respected by the science community and became a beacon of sorts to the future of their race. Fork didn’t mind all the attention but kept his focus on his work to discover new and better ways to travel the known or unknown universe. However, when he was in the midst of his studies he was kidnapped by a radical group of mercenaries who wanted to use him to begin the creation of an army of intelligent, super soldiers. They fitted him, along with 30 other people deemed ‘intelligent’ by the mercenary commander from different planets, with a liquid serum that would enhance his body to its physical peak by manipulating a dial implanted in his chest. The device would inject a liquid directly into his heart and then his heart would pump it around his body.

Although it had the desired effect, it also had an undesired side-affect; it corrupted the minds of the subjects and drove them insane. The mercenary commander deemed the exploit a failure and ordered the subjects killed; Fork was the only one who managed to escape by stealing a ship and upgrading it so his enemies couldn’t catch him. Fork made a bee line to return to Aarde and return to his work, informing his leaders of the mercenaries plans.

However, soon after making his escape, the meteor crisis struck the solar system. Fork could only watch from afar as the surface of Aarde was ravaged by debris, completely destroying the city of Tervaad. From that point on, as far as Fork was aware, he was last surviving member of his race within the nearest couple of light-years. He learnt that the mercenary commander had placed a bounty on his head, so he joined up with a local crew who he deemed innocent enough to hide from his pursuers.

Aw, AF - i'm sorry to lose you! but I completely understand :)

If you find that you have adequate freedom and would like to hop back in, you are welcome to at any time! otherwise, happy posting!

Yajuu! absolutely you may fill the captain slot! and I, too, will be taking on a secondary character! I'll have the CS posted shortly ^_^

Behold! my secondary character, and a stow-away that will find himself mixed up with our crew!

Name: Apixaderet

Knickname: Pix

Area of Expertise: thievery and persuasion

Species: T’iri

A race of small, primate-like aliens who have translucent skin that can change color. As a species, the T’iri are renown for their genetic mapping and knack for all things scientific. Their Native planet is called Daraay. It is a primarily tropical planet, but otherwise similar to Earth.

Appearance: ---->literally a little odd<----

As far as a T’iri goes, Pix is rather average. He prefers to climb and hang from whatever is around him, rather than standing upright on his fore-legs, but when he does, he stands at about 3 feet. “Stands†is a relative term, as the T’iri do not possess the human version of legs; rather, Pix possesses two sets of arms and supports his meager weight on the fingertips of the dominant pair. Though unusual, his T’iri anatomy makes his preference for climbing and hanging much easier. His arms sprout from a small, muscular body that supports a long neck and round head. Pix has no nose, spiral holes in the sides of his head for ears, a small, toothless mouth, and one pair of giant,  amber eyes. Despite his lack of nose, he smells through his skin - and his eyes are incredibly sensitive and adaptable.  He doesn’t wear any clothing unless the environmental conditions make it necessary, and in it’s usual state, his skin has an iridescent blue-green color to it. At any time, Pix can manipulate the color of his skin - able to mimic pallet of colors, and therefore camouflage himself in almost any environment.

Personality: Pix is clever, mischievous, and thoughtful. He is constantly watching those around him, having a keen eye for opportunities and advantages, and would rather hide and assess a situation than confront an obstacle head-on. He has few friends among his own species, thanks to misfortunes in his childhood that have forced him to turn to petty crimes to survive - but he is a good soul. Though he has made a life of misdirection and deceit, Pix is not cruel or selfish. He helps others when he can, and often does so without revealing himself or taking credit; and what he steals, he takes only what he needs to survive. He has become accustomed to a nomadic life, moving from place to place, and does not mind that he has no real home, but his greatest desire is for real friendship and camaraderie - which has eluded him in his moving about.

History: Pix never knew family of any kind. He was either orphaned or abandoned shortly after hatching, but he has never discovered which. All he is aware of is that he has never had biological parents. In his infancy, he was cared for by a stranger, whom he never got to know, and only retains a single memory of. That memory is of the night he ran away. 

Pix was only a few days shy of 2 years when a fire started. He recalls the smell of the smoke, and the glow of the flames, and the silhouette of his caretaker who saved him but was unable to save himself. 

After that, he remembers being hungry, and recalls with perfect clarity stealing his first tray of Sloughian pastries. It was easy, he remembers. So easy that it seemed natural. And so that had become his way.

Never taking more than he needed, and always from those who could spare it, Pix found a simple pattern that suited him. He wasn’t tied down to anything and so went where the people went. Quickly he became aware of a blossoming fascination with those around him, and took to following interesting individuals until he knew enough about them to satisfy his curiosity. Sometimes he hid in the attics, walls, and basements of homes for months, watching the inhabitants. Sometimes he stowed-away and visited other worlds. Sometimes he just wandered.

When the meteors began to collide into the planet he had taken to, Pix stowed away on the first transport he could find that was evacuating. By doing so, he found himself in a bustling space-port, lost and alone among a great many people who were all panicked about the great catastrophe.

Completely forgot I hadn't gotten this guy up here yet, he's been sat on my computer doing bugger all! Say hello to your new Captain!

Name: Freega Nurman

Nickname: Free

Species: Ord – The Ord are a race that looks almost identical to humans. The exception is that there are dark red welts running around their arms, legs, and backs. Their internal organs are also muddled up compared to humans.

Area of Expertise: Leadership

Appearance: Free stands just under 6 feet tall and is a little bit on the skinny side. He has pitch black hair that hangs down to his shoulders, which he just leaves wild and uncontrolled, and brown eyes. Free likes to wear thick, heavy, knee high boots that are black with a metal heel and metal clasps running up the outsides. Tucked into the top of them is a pair of tight trousers fastened around the waist with a metal-plated belt, and above that is black vest-jacket fastened at the front with small metal clasps. Free also always wears a knee long red leather jacket that has many pockets running along the insides of which he keeps many things of randomness in.

Personality: Free is a doer more than a thinker, always jumping into things headfirst without much planning. However, his natural instincts seem to be brilliant as everything he does tends to work out for the best eventually. Even when things go wrong, he tends to find some way to make it work. He takes quickly to people but is also quite likely to suddenly decide he hates someone upon meeting them for the first time.

History: Free’s past is a rather simple one, the only strange part was that he was raised by Humans instead of his native Ord. His adopted parents told him they had found him in a fully functional ship that had landed outside their home with only him on board. After discovering the ship’s computer had erased all its data and had no way of knowing where he had come from, they had decided to adopt him and raise him as his own. So they raised him on their morals and beliefs and it all seemed to be going well; until he discovered that everything he had been told was a lie. The humans that had ‘adopted’ him as his parents were actually a pair of notorious criminals who took pleasure in kidnapping babies of other species and raising them to be criminals. Free escaped the criminals and stole a ship before disappearing into space.

Even though he knew it to be wrong now, he couldn’t shake his criminal tendencies and generally got into more trouble than necessary. However, he managed to find a way to manipulate his nature into benifitting not only himself, but others as well. Thus he became a person who steals (among other things) from people he deems nasty enough, and sharing some of the wealth with lesser of people; always keeping a margin for himself to satiate his criminal side.

When the meteor’s wrecked half the solar system, Free immediately saw that his work could do wonders for the ones the meteors had impacted the most. When companies and the rich started targeting the unlucky ones, Free knew that they would become his new targets.

phew! apologies for the delay!

I've noticed that Elphys has also been away from 'the login' for a bit, so I'd like to give adequate time for replies and such before I assume she is no longer interested. In the meantime, I don't think she would mind terribly if we developed the world a bit?

So, we've already agreed on a small foreign star system that is ravaged by renegade meteors - now lets pick out some planets! Would you like the home worlds of your characters to be included among this system? or are your people foreigners?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead