Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dissonance.

[wicked guitar riff intensifies]

12 posts in this topic

Hey there. I'm Dis.

It's been a little while since I've roleplayed but I thought I'd give it a fresh attempt. I like fantasy (yawn, I know), horror, vampires, blood and guts, creepypasta, angry fighting, angry fighting that leads to angry sex... you know, the usual. I like to think I'm versatile when it comes to messing around in most genres, so none of the aforementioned shit really matters in the end.

...Am I allowed to say "shit" here? Ah, well, now I've gone and done it twice.

Anyway, insomnia—that may or may not have been late night coffee-based—wearing off and I have work in... well, painfully soon.

So there's my intro. Ask me anything if you want. I don't care.

Hello there!

Well, saying 'shit' is fine. As long as the shit explodes.

Come to think of it, eveyrthing's fine as long as it explodes.

How do you like your explosions?

Oh, and if you've got any questions, you could PM the Kindly  Scholars: Raine_Bell, TriOctium (currently Trinity due to SHENANIGANS) and HerculeHastings (now Helix thanks to EVEN MORE SHENANIGANS). They'll help you out, because I obviously won't; I was just passing by, so don't get any wrong ideas, alright? B-baka. 

Have fun. B-baka.

Hi Dissonance! I hope you did manage to rest well enough for work.

Anyway yes, I'm HELIX (whose real name is HerculeHastings). The shenanigans that Wstie (I mean Drawfag-chan) was talking about but not elaborating clearly is the Gender Swap Month, where all the members switch their gender around and also adopt a new name to reflect that. It ends at the end of March, so you still have roughly half a month to go if you want to take part!

Aside from that, welcome to Surreality. Feel free to approach us Scholars if you need anything. And check out Roleplay Discussion and RPG Discussion to find fun things to get into, or just PM any member and suggest a roleplay!

Well well well. Look what the cat dragged in. (Is that line overused? I feel it is over used.) Anyway, welcome to Surreality. It looks like I'm the first to comment that is not participating in Gender Swap Month so yeah. This is me. Female and all. So don't feel obligated to join in, but don't knock it out of consideration either. Everyone seems to be having a blast participating and arguing haha. Fun to watch at the least.

You sound interesting enough. I hope you don't mind if I possibly bug you for an rp soon. I have a couple ideas I may be starting soon enough.

Do you know about the Student-Graduate thing? Where you submit 5 posts so you can graduate? I won't go into detail if you have but I'd love to explain if you haven't.

Not that I'm helpful or anything. I'D HATE TO STEP ON HH'S TOES D: <

Though I'm fine with stepping on TriOctium's. And since he's busy and I commented first, I can say that :3

Anyway. Yeah. Most new people don't have much trouble finding buddies from what I've noticed and I don't expect you to have any trouble either~

Greetings. I am Espira (Shadow currently participating in SHENANIGANS as my nemesis stated) Noliar. Good to see some new faces. I will feel free to step on Helix's (HH's) toes though. ^.^ Rock stars need to be cut down every now and then, especially by their friends. >:D 

Any how, I hope we all get along well here in the ever explosive land of Surreality, and I hope to see you in some of my RP's in the future as well. 

1 person likes this

Rock stars need to be cut down every now and then, especially by their friends. > :D 

I feel like a hedge, being trimmed now and then. D:

But aside from that, Ice is free to step on my toes anytime, just not too hard~. Also I fully support members helping new members out -- the Scholars aren't the only kindly people on here!

1 person likes this

Well, saying 'shit' is fine. As long as the shit explodes.

Come to think of it, eveyrthing's fine as long as it explodes.

How do you like your explosions?

I don't know, actually. I've only ever walked away from them. B|

x0yMvb0.gif

The shenanigans that Wstie (I mean Drawfag-chan) was talking about but not elaborating clearly is the Gender Swap Month, where all the members switch their gender around and also adopt a new name to reflect that. It ends at the end of March, so you still have roughly half a month to go if you want to take part!

Somehow it strikes me as a bad idea to discombobulate everyone's perception of me the moment I sign up. As a compromise, you guys can just assume I'm wearing oh-so-naughty bad girl panties underneath my normal clothes.

You sound interesting enough. I hope you don't mind if I possibly bug you for an rp soon. I have a couple ideas I may be starting soon enough.

Do you know about the Student-Graduate thing? Where you submit 5 posts so you can graduate? I won't go into detail if you have but I'd love to explain if you haven't.

Sure, bugger bug away. As for the "Student-Graduate thing," surely you mean that alarmingly giant red box at the top of the page? Yeah, I think I get it. Sounds simple enough.

Rock stars need to be cut down every now and then, especially by their friends. > :D 

True rock stars don't have friends.

[Dis puts his shades on and walks away from another explosion: a friend explosion.]

True rock stars don't have friends.

[Dis puts his shades on and walks away from another explosion: a friend explosion.]

This might be the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

Soly here, well met. Just FYI before your brain combusts at the end of March, not everyone is gender-swapped.

I think his brain might combust before then with Drawfag-chan around. >.> And less like a hedge and more like amazing hair. Really awesome and great, but still has to be trimmed every now and then ;)

Sorry for the late welcome! I've been a little caught up with work and stuff lately. Anyway it seems that you're fitting in nicely, so that's great. If you have any questions about the site, the people to look for are those with blue names (me, HELIX and Raine Bell). Just drop any one of us a PM and we'll be glad to answer your queries. :)