Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dissonance.

CLOSED I need to graduate. Help me out.

8 posts in this topic

Quick and easy. I need one other person for this.

The plot is simple. Along with their summoned demon familiar, an elf is on a revenge quest to destroy the pack of aristocratic werewolves that murdered their loved one(s).

This takes place in a vaguely modern—if fantastic—setting. There are cars, there are iPhones, and there is some magic. Elves differ from humans in that they live much longer, have a command over natural magic, and have better reflexes than humans. Ultimately, this is to prevent the main character from being completely useless beside a powerful demon. Elves prefer to blend in with society and make sure that humans are unaware of their presence.

You can play the elf or the (humanoid) demon.

Ask questions if you need clarification.

I'll play with you. ^^ I would rather play the demon, as a female; but I would play the elf too if you'd rather be the demon, I don't mind really. Do you want character sheets?

Sounds like a plan. A formal character sheet isn't necessary, but a few details you'd like to share about your demon wouldn't hurt. Just so we have a cursory understanding of our characters.

I'll think up a character here in a few. No rush.

Edit: Here you go.

Name: Espen Lière
Sex: Male
Hair: Blond, straight with a subtle wave at the ends, shoulder length
Eyes: Gray-blue, piercing, with an air of confidence

Skin: Fair, freckled cheekbones
Height: Around 5'10"
Weight/Build: Athletic but typically slender elvish figure

Background: Espen has a one-track mind. He just wants revenge on the ones who murdered his sister. His obsession with vengeance has become something of a game for him; he fantasizes about the gruesome ways he wants to dispatch the murderers. His inappropriate sense of glee about the subject tends to distance him from any normal mode of socialization. He doesn't mind being alone—at least, that's what he claims.

Edited by dissonance.

Oh didn't realize you had edited in a character sheet. I'll get you some details on my demon later today. You can also contact me on Skype if you want to talk more about the rp or what ever. Username is glassdaemon

Name:  Vashonne 

Sex:  Female

Appearance:  

~Human:  Dark olive skin, brown eyes so dark they're almost black, 5'6", bright red hair(people would assume it's dyed), very curvy

~Demon:  Skin becomes obsidian, eyes lose all definition as they glow a dark purple, spikes that look like violet crystals protrude from her back, forearms, and thighs, she becomes taller because her feet turn into hooves that also look like crystals as well as several small sets of horns grow from her forehead and into her hair, she also grows a long slender tail that has more crystal spikes

This was my inspiration for her demon form if you're curious, yes I changed details as I thought the weird unicorn horn was odd, but loved the 'crystal' spikes she has. Poof

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0