Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Arika Stack

I'm back.

16 posts in this topic

I'd first like to say that, when I last visited Surreal Twilight, I was a semi autistic teenager that got in a few huge disagreements with alot of members, and to be completely honest, I do not expect those who I have... er, for lack of a better wording, got into huge fucking arguments over stupid shit with, to forgive me.

See, now that a few years have passed, I'll have you know that I've graduated, from a semi autistic teenager to a flourishing and wonderful, semi autistic adult.

Still, I'd like to think that at least a couple people liked me on my final days before I stopped visiting and begun doing more autistic things (raging at the League community on General Discussion, for example). If not, well, uhh, hi Bleck.

I don't know how committed I am to do any roleplays right off the bat, but rest assured, I plan to do most of my stuff here in character anyway. Fine. Half. I plan to do half of my stuff here in character.

Moving on.

I'm a bit surprised it took me this long to re-register to the forums. I'm glad to see, from at least what I saw, that this place is doing well. I understand that there may be some of you who do not know me. That's where the next couple paragraphs should come in handy.

I'm a 21 year old writer who tries not to sound pretentious but--oh, there I go again, man, my thick, hot, gooey ego is just pouring into these words right now like, oh my god, that metaphor! It's so subtle in nature and so kewwwwl. Also I like being condescending.

And that's all you need to know about me for now.

Here, have some semi autistic writing from my past that I might update maybe in the future sometime yes? No? No.

[the sound of puking]

My well acclaimed Arika blog.

I got one fan over it! Yippee!

My old character profile thread!

I'd update the writing, but the angsty godmoddy nature of angry 17 year old just gives that thread a nice aroma of dog shit and, I'll let you fill in the rest.

So let me just trim the satirical overtone of my writing here and address one burning question. What changed in the past four years is, well, alot, of course.

I don't know how many of you, or how well you knew me, but trust me when I say that there comes a point in a man's life where he grows up enough to realize that, not only do you not have to feed the fucking trolls, they won't troll you if you're a decent person in the first place. So here I am. A decent person. Yep. 

Besides, what kind of person would be if I came back to the site that got me into writing (also, lol@ myself thinking I was the best writer on the site for knowing what alliteration was), and actually, you know, continued writing here, and not on some, you know, other forum. Of ghosts.

That's right. A halfway decent one. There you go.

I don't think I know you but, um, welcome. I hope you enjoy your stay.

Oh, I remember you.

Welcome back. 

I... uhhh... don't remember you exactly, but you have a Nonon signature and avatar and I've been absolutely obsessed with Kill la Kill lately, so that means we're friends now!

Drawfag is Wstfgl. Its gender bend month, there's a few people around participating. Anyway, i remember you, i used to be glassdaemon, i dunno if i knew you personally or if i just saw you around the forums. Also I'm on mobile and Swype had issues with i so forgive all the inappropriate lower case i's.

Hm. Hi there. I'm Ice. Clearly. Not from the previous forums. The rest will just reveal itself in time.

Welcome back.

Hi Arika! Oh dear, you won't recognise me either with this name. Well, I'm HH, if you remember. I've changed my name to HELIX cuz of Gender-Swap Month, which ends in about 8 days. You should take part too! You wouldn't need to change your name, even. =P

But yes, welcome back! It's always good to see people all grown up, and I do believe you'll be decent. Bleck unfortunately isn't quite active around here, though.

But yeah, don't think you'd need us Scholars. Have fun roleplaying!

Yo Arika!

I used to go by the username of TimeDragon888, if you still remember me. I remember you! Welcome back to the site. It's always good to see old faces around again. :)

I swear, you guys had some of the most unoriginal names ever. It's so fantastic. XD Love you all! <3 Anyway, you don't know me, but congratulations on your return Arika. 

I swear, you guys had some of the most unoriginal names ever.

You're one to talk, Ms. "The RPer Formerly Known As 'An Absence Of Direct Light'". XD

Not like mine's any better, though. We can all collectively wallow in our lack of good naming sense.

1 person likes this

Thank you guys for the warm welcomes. I expected maybe one person to remember be in a neutral and/or positive light, maybe two.

Long time no see, HH, Timey, Glass, and Turtle. I guess I can get right into old Surreality tradition and start with this whole genderbend month thing. It shouldn't be too hard-- one of the first things I was planning on doing after re-registering was starting up another Arika blog. Also, hey, I could have went with 'Kiru Naka' for my screen name. Considering the character it came from, it's both incredibly stupid, and unintentionally brilliant.

1 person likes this

Your old username is familiar to me too, but I doubt you'd remember me. I wasn't always that chatty on the old site(s).

Welcome back!

I wonder who all these new-old people I don't know are? Oh, er, hi! I didn't notice you there...