Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Noir

I'm not that good at introductions.. *clears throat and bows elegantly* allow me to introduce myself! :]

27 posts in this topic

Hi, I'm Noir! but you can call me Yumi if you like :]

so what about me..? hmm.. well, I've being RPing for over two years- though I have little confidence due to my mild dyslexia in terms of my RPGing ablilities- I have a cast of over 120 characters and they tend to pop up in any RPGs I do.. so I guess I'm a little boring because it's quite rare that I'll create a new character, and I have my favorites :]

I like dark RPGs, horror, asylums, dark fantasy, gothic, thriller, anything with vampires, demons and angels :] I also like Yaoi and mainly use a male cast of characters.. I like doing Uke/subservant roles the best but I also like anti heros and tragic villians.. as well as evil characters, but I'm most inclinded to have Uke characters.. many of my own characters have interchangeable roles depending on the RP :]

the only thing I don't really like is girls romance- I find it hard to RPG as a girl..

I hope this intro's okay and I don't mind moving/ eleaborating the RPG part of my intro to the Roleplay Classifieds area :]

what else about me.. I like-no, I love Anime and heavy rock.. all forms of rock but mainly heavy :]

it's nice to meet you all!

Greetings, Welcome, Hello, come in, stay a while.

Heya :D

I... don't know what else to say

Hi, Yumi! What kind of anime do you love? 

There're a lot of us here who are really into anime too~

I have a cast of over 120 characters and they tend to pop up in any RPGs I do.. so I guess I'm a little boring because it's quite rare that I'll create a new character, and I have my favorites :]

It only gets boring after the first 120 roleplays then, huh? XD

Anyway hi Noir! Echoing what Morita Moe said, what kind of anime do you like? Do you like Japanese music too? o3o

Also, today happens to be the last day of March, which is Cross-Gender Month, which means I stop being a guy after today. XD But I definitely stay a Kindly Scholar, and people like me find true purpose of our existence on Surreality as helping newbies out and making them feel cosy around here! So if you've any questions or feel lost, or want to find someone to roleplay with, just PM me or any of my other light (medium?) blue cronies.

hi

I guess I really ought to go post in those RPs I haven't posted in for a while. I'm having writer's block on my own personal story anyway

so

cyaround

Well hello there and welcome to our interesting realm. I am another blue crone as mentioned above. Should you need any help or advice feel free to hit any of us up.

I like dark RPGs, horror, asylums, dark fantasy, gothic, thriller, anything with vampires, demons and angels :] I also like Yaoi and mainly use a male cast of characters.. I like doing Uke/subservant roles the best but I also like anti heros and tragic villians.. as well as evil characters, but I'm most inclinded to have Uke characters.. many of my own characters have interchangeable roles depending on the RP :]

Hey there. I'm Dis, also fairly new.

Hit me up for a roleplay sometime. If you're trying to graduate I have no problems helping you out—seems like we're interested in practically all the same genres. (That includes yaoi, and I'm seme more often so it works out for you.)

Whoa whoa whoa. We have yaoi roleplayers here? Shows how much I pay attention to what I read.

To be polite: Hi.

Whoa whoa whoa. We have yaoi roleplayers here? Shows how much I pay attention to what I read.

tumblr_lyu3edvnrc1qat9klo4_250.gif

We're hiding in plain, gay sight.

tumblr_lyu3edvnrc1qat9klo4_250.gif

We're hiding in plain, gay sight.

I am suddenly afraid of what it says about me in the profile the NSA made of me...

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone!

thanks for the welcome, DragonGuard, Demonic gate, Solynne Sky-Seeker and Ice :]

Helix and Morita Moe, my favorite Anime's must be.. Death note (Light, Teru and Mellow rule!), Red garden, Ghost in the shell, Shiki, Shikabane hime, Another, the Doc Hack series, Beserk, Elfen Lied and Hellsing.. in terms of Anime movies, I like Spirited Away :] and I do also listen to Japanese music, from J-rock to J-pop.. which is a little strange considering I don't like many English pop songs :]

it's always nice to meet more Anime fans! :]

And yeah, after over 100 RPGs and years worth of borderline character obession I began to realise my boring ways :] it took long enough but what the hey! I got there in the end :]

and thanks Raine Bell and Helix, I'll be sure to come to you guys if I need help (and I might just have to take you up on your RP offer! if that's okay? )- and hopefully not bug you to much :]

hi Dis! it's cool that we have the same intrests and thanks! I could do with a lotta help :] it would be awesome to do an RP with you!

it's nice to meet you all and thanks again for the welcome! :]

Yo, Noir, welcome to the site. As HELIX and Raine Bell has already mentioned, don't feel shy to send anyone on this site a PM if you have any queries. In particular, though, the most equipped people to help you out would be us Scholars, the people with blue names. We're a friendly bunch, and we definitely won't bite. Unless you're a math teacher who doesn't know what a logarithm is.

Oh I watched half of Another, and read half of Elfen Lied's manga. And yay, Spirited Away! Love that movie. Especially when Irino Miyu, my favourite seiyuu, voiced Haku in there. o3o

Do tell me what J-pop/J-rock songs you like! I don't listen to English songs myself. XD

And yes, if you want to roleplay you can contact me anytime! Though I must stipulate that my posting speed is slowing to a crawl during this school period.

Thanks, Trinity! nice to meet you :] I have no idea what a logarithm is, so it's a good thing I'm not a math's teacher :] I'm hopeless at maths so it's a REALLY good job I have no career asperations with the subject :]

I've never read the Elfen lied manga (though I've always tried to get around to it :]) I thought Another was a little slow intill the first death and then it seemed to pick up the pace.. I like all of Nightmare's stuff, my most favorite song of theirs is 'Nothing you lose..' I also like Yoko Kanno's stuff- even though she's a composer.. I'm not sure if she sings :] I also like KOKIA, Golden Bomber, Kannon Wakeshima, Mai-Hime (though I've only got one song from them), BUCK-TICK and Origa.. there's a few others but they're the main ones I like...I also like Anime and Video game osts :]

okay! I'm also quite busy so I don't mind crawling speed :] also bare with me because I'm in the UK so my timezone's kinda lame when it comes to RPing :]

1 person likes this

Oh, Nightmare. DayDreamer, who's a member on this site and also my boyfriend, likes Nightmare a lot too. ^^ Personally my favourite visual kei band would be LM. C (because I refuse to count SID as visual kei).

1 person likes this

Oh HH, making sure your claim on Day is obvious so someone doesn't try and snatch him? Just full of the uguuuu.

Someone started complaining that I haven't welcomed anyone to the site in a while.

So.

Welcome!

Orders? And now I'm curious.

Eheheh, did I stir up something? Oh dear, I really have fouled up DayDay's request for me to refer to him as my boyfriend.

1 person likes this

A lot of shady things go on between HH and DD when nobody is looking. >.>

1 person likes this

my favorite Anime's must be.. Death note (Light, Teru and Mellow rule!), 

I love Death Note! I'm not actually a big anime fan, I can name the animes I've watched on one hand. Lol, Death Note I read the manga of, didn't care much for the anime(But then I don't care to read subs and would rather watch dubs, which is apparently like taboo among super anime fans XD). I guess cause it brought the end to life for me and let me tell you I can't begin to tell you how much I HATE the end. Also Mello and Near SUCK! I wish that entire portion had simply been throw out. I just... ERRRHIODEHNFA;KDSAOIGND!!!!1!111111!!!

On a happier note I also like Elfen Lied, Hell Sing, and Vampire Princess Miyu. 

Also, welcome to S*T! <3

Edit: The live action movies of Death Note didn't have the Mello and Near portion which I was quite please with. Usually I don't like live action movies of animes but that one I rather enjoyed.

Plural of anime is anime.

Just wanted to point that out.

2611536-2098385243-tumbl.jpg

Oh, hello there. Welcome to the site. I'm Wstfgl, #2 leading cause of newcomer fatalities on Surreality. Just kidding.... I hope.

Don't have much to say that anyone else hasn't said already... So, just have fun!

1 person likes this