Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cat

It'll be an adventure

17 posts in this topic

Hey there! You may call me Cat, or any sort of variation of those three letters that suits you. I've been role-playing for about four years and I'm open to almost any genre, but my favorite is usually fantasy.

I'm a bit of an anime and manga geek, and I take Japanese as one of my school classes, so the culture interests me as well. Besides that I love drawing and video games, especially the Zelda series and I still have a love for the old Sega and Super Nintendo.

I'm sorry if I come off as a bit rigid right now, but I really look forward to getting to know you all, so thanks! 

Gawd,, ANOTHER anime fan. There are shit loads of you guys!

What am I missing out on? Aha I used to watch pokemon, does that count?

Welcome! There are a lot of fantasy lovers here too, so you'll have no trouble finding role play partners.

Don't worry Pain, unless you're thrilled about constantly saying just one more episode to yourself and realizing what was meant to be a half hour turned out to be three, you're not missing all too much. It's nice to meet you!

Welcome, Cat! (I am more of a dog person.)

Don't pay attention to Pain, she can be a bit of a pain.

Okay I'm done.

1 person likes this

Hey Seanzilla! I happen to be a dog person myself, rather ironically as to my name, but hey what can you do?

I am not a pain, I'm THE Pain.

Don't listen to Sean. Ever. He's just trying to get at the cat between your legs.

>.>

/speaksfromjealousyandresentment

I'm also more of a dog person.

Hey there! You may call me Cat, or any sort of variation of those three letters that suits you. 

... Tac <3 Welcome to S*T.  I'm a Cat person, personally. :D

I think I'll take your advice this time on that Pain. Dog just doesn't sound as cool.

Nice to meet you Enigma!

Hi Cat! I'm also a dog person, but my favourite cat is Nyanko-sensei from Natsume Yuujinchou, ohoho.

I too wonder why there're so many anime fans joining us. Do tell us how you found us! But I love anime too so that's okay.

I'm HH and welcome to Surreality! Today's the 1st of April and Cross-Gender Month on here has just ended, so you'll be seeing people gradually change their names and genders back to the right one. I've got a light (medium) blue tag here that says Scholar, which means I'm 1 of 3 Kindly Scholars on the site. We're here to help newcomers out if they need anything. So if you need anything, including roleplays, please PM me!

I've got a light (medium) blue tag here that says Scholar, which means I'm 1 of 3 Kindly Scholars on the site. We're here to help newcomers out if they need anything. So if you need anything, including roleplays, please PM me!

What she said.

I'm TriOctium, another Kindly Scholar on the site and fellow anime lover. What kinds of anime do you normally watch? What are your favourite titles? One of mine is Kill la Kill, which just ended a week or two ago.

All I need to do is read your intro post, and I know you'll fit right in. Some people are like that...

So. Welcome! Stick around, I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself.

Hello, I'm Wstfgl. Despite owning a dog, I'm a cat person. Like approximately 108.3% of this site's community, I like anime. Especially the ones with explosions in them.

Have fun!

Hello, Cat. It's good to have you here with us. ^^

To weigh in on the cat vs. dog issue, I prefer cats to dogs. Dogs poop all over the place. I've half the mind to take photos of all the dog poo I pass by on my daily commute, put it in an album and label it "Sights of Paris". I keep my eyes on the ground all the time now because I've had so many near-misses, ptffff.

Funfact: Dogs align themselves with magnetic fields while pooping.

I don't think I read anything in your introduction that I didn't like. So I think I like you. Your genre choice, your gaming systems, your anime-loving. Even your name. I am very happy to get to call someone Cat on here.

So, welcome. I'm Ice and feel free to come to me if you need anything~