Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pain

April Fools?

5 posts in this topic

I dunno about you guys, but I don't believe anything on April Fools, because I used to be so gullible and just go along with everything lol

I don't really play pranks on people, but I don't know if you guys do?

Shaaaaare.

Also, this is the perfect opportunity for me to share a prank someone told me about the other day. 

One of our customers is a police officer, so we hear some pretty interesting/cool stuff. His main story last time he was in, was about his mate who worked in a morgue. One day, this guy, and two other guys who worked there, thought of a prank to scare someone else who worked there too. 

Now, I always thought the morgue fridges were all single units, with a door and walls inside to contain the body in a refrigerated state. This is not so. The doors give you access to the trays/slabs/trolley on that rack, but inside, it's all open. 

So anyway, the idea was for one of the guys to climb onto one of the trays, be covered in a white sheet, put into the fridge, and then when the forth guy came down to start work, they'd open up that door, and he could pull the sheet back and scare him. 
All went fine, he climbed on, was pushed inside, and the door was closed behind him, leaving him in darkness. 

What he DIDN'T know, was that it was a double bluff. 

The guy he was supposed to be scaring was already down there. 

On the trolley in the fridge next to him. 

How fucking terrified would you be, thinking you were going to play a joke on someone, but start hearing movement in the darkness, knowing you're surrounded by dead bodies? Not only that, but when, what you think is a dead body, grabs you? 

I think I would ACTUALLY shit myself. 

It's a beautiful double bluff, but it's terrifying. I'd be doing anything to get out - screaming, biting, clawing, kicking. 

xD

Someone I know was born on April Fool's Day, so every year on his birthday we tell him that he's just an elaborate prank his parents are playing on the world. He's kind of a douche.

I actually have no sense of humor and I don't take pranks well. I told my boyfriend the first April Fools day that we were together that if he thought it would be funny to play a joke on me to think again because I am not above breaking up with someone over a prank. He still hasn't played any pranks on me, I guess I did good on instilling the fear of god in him. The handful of times I've had pranks played on me I am down right vicious. I do not laugh, I don't shrug it off, I get angry and shatter feelings and I do not feel bad about it. My friends know better than to play jokes on me because I will drop them like rocks. 

On a better note, one year my mother tried to play an April Fools day joke on all her kids. Our kitchen sink has a err... I dunno what to call it... a pull out spray head? In order to turn it on you have to turn the spigot on and then squeeze the head of the sprayer. Well she wrapped a rubber band around the head of the sprayer so the moment you turned the water on it would spray you. Jokes on her though, because while the rest of us got sprayed and immediately shut the water off, my older brother jumped out of the way and it sprayed all over the kitchen. :) I hate pranks....

I'm mildly disappointed that I didn't get pranked at all this year. In fact, halfway through the day I forgot it was April Fools. XD

My Biology Professor was the only one to prank me today, which I'm glad for. I'm not as bad as you, Ero, cause I HATE losing people(well, used to; now I'm kind of ok with ditching people). So pranks I hate. But non physical jokes are funny. My professor gives a quiz every class and he went and started to pass it out today and started by saying how he had an assistant print the sheet we'd need so we could label stuff. He opened his folder and got so grumpy and showed us, exasperatedly, a copy of the label that was like half on the page(like the photocopies had only gotten the top corner). So everyone got excited and he was all naaaaah, just kiddin. I have the copies.

Those, I like. :3