Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nefarian

Hey H-Hi Hello there, people.. And demented creatures lurking in every corner

25 posts in this topic

Hello citizens of Surreality. I am a creation of The Void. The place of non existence. That's right, I don't even exist. I shall allow you to think of me as an imaginary bloodthirsty fiend friend. But don't think this means you own me- heavens no! In fact, as we get to know each other, it may come across your mind the fact that I, your imagination, own you. But before we get down to business, I must introduce myself. One of the first things you would have noticed about me is my account name. You might assume I will go by this name, and you may even shorten it. Of course! Why not? But I can give you a list of alternative names I respond to:

- Nef

- Nefelle

- Nefari

- Neffy

- Nefar

- Nfrn

- Nairafen

- Neffles

- Nefson

- Neffington

- 'N'

The list goes on, but I'd prefer you all to address me as your Ultimate And Unquestionable Ruler. Just a suggestion, tho, no biggie BOW DOWN YOU FOOLS cough cough hairball

Next, I would like to give some more information about myself. Being a creature of The Void, I create things, I draw. I'd like to think I am a good artist, but that may not be your point of view. I'll respect you as long as you respect me. My gender is irrelevant. You don't need that information to enjoy my acquaintance. What do I like doing? Besides art, I like orbiting the sun, eating chocolate, watching anime, sacrificing a horse to pagan gods and worshiping Nicholas Cage while using the glue I made from the horse to stick heart shaped butcher paper cut outs to his portrait- and I can do all of those at the same time. I'm the boss when it comes to multitasking.

Over all, I'd like to thing I'm relatively normal.

But enough about me. What about you guys :D

Since the person of interest supposedly making an introduction here does not exist, I see no need for a continued introduction.

But in the event that someone had shown up in need of welcoming, I would have wished for their continued enjoyment of this wonderful site, and directed them to the Kindly Scholars (TriOctium, HerculeHastings and Raine_Bell) if they had any queries. I would even have asked this putative person about their interests in anime, because it seems that approximately 143.4% of all new Surreality members enjoy anime, even if their actual tastes in anime are mutually exclusive and they go on hour-long mudslinging matches skewering the physical, intellectual, moral and psychological failings of each others' waifus -- but since no such person seems to be forthcoming, I leave this question unasked with a heavy heart. 

In case any new member had been curious about the strange person who would have welcomed them to the sight, I would have informed them that I am Wstfgl, (terrible) amateur artist, unabashed anime fan, Surreality's #1 high explosives fanboy and one who would like to see Nicholas Cage's face on the dollar bill. However, I have no one to share these intriguing factoids with. 

I'm forever alone.

Nah Wstie, you're still my lover. It's crazy about this empty room though, I don't know how to feel about it.

Hello citizens of Surreality. I am a creation of The Void. The place of non existence. That's right, I don't even exist.

Stop right there. If you don't exist, then piss on this entire thread.

[Dis kicks the exit door open and walks away to do something more important. In this case, getting a hamburger.]

Did... did something happen? I could swear someone said hi, but I don't see anyone...

This thread has indeed became quite...

Surreal.

horatio-caine-yeah-o.gif

... Okay, you can start booing me now.

1 person likes this

Well in case anyone needed clarification, I'd have told him or her that the right people to look for are the Kindly Scholars. Perhaps someone else such as Wstfgl would already have mentioned it earlier in an introduction thread, but since no action has been taken by any member of the site, I wouldn't know until a newbie actually joins. I'd have introduced myself as TriOctium, one of the abovementioned Kindly Scholars. I like anime, so perhaps I'd have asked the new member what kind of anime they usually liked to watch.

It seems I don't have anyone to welcome, however, so I shall instead relieve my boredom by making jokes about frogs at Wstfgl.

I'm calling you Blackwing.

Who?

P.S. Durkon Thundershield is best girl

Welp, completely different Blackwing.

Blackwing's the name of the perpetually-ignored raven familiar from Order of the Stick, which I assumed was the joke here, since there's a nonexistent newcomer around. Whom Sanzi is apparently talking to -- part of the mounting evidence that he's gone off the deep end.

Nefarian ponders to himself as the lot of people in the room seem to misunderstand Nef. Surely, these people would have been more respectable- even towards beings that exist beyond their mortal senses ( cough cough Dissonance cough). Not mentioning anyone in particular though. Mortals trust their sight sense the most, so Nef decided he should show himself if he is to make his official introduction. No worries!
Nefarian, bent the molecules of light in the room, and in the blink of an eye appeared so these people could see him.
( this is my account character, ooc, but also might be used in RP)
Nefarian had teal hair in a short but unkempt style and teal feline eyes. His ears were fins with three spikes. Nefarian looked to be 18-20 years old. His skin was pale but not without colour. It seemed to emit light, but that was because he was using the light to physically show himself. On his neck, he has three gills. His nose shape infers that he may be descendent of the Earthly far-eastern hemisphere. Nefarian wore a plain white t-shirt with a collar low enough to see the sharp v shaped nook of his collar bone. His trousers were baggy grey jeans with chains atatched to the pockets.
The look on his face was unfriendly, but he seemed to show his emotions by radiating them from his body instead of showing them with his expressions. This was because he came from a place that beings didn't rely mostly on sight. He floated one foot above the floor of the room, and speaking as clear as day, he says hello. When he opened his mouth, one can notice he has teeth like Grell. He continues before they could say anything, " I am Nefarian. You can call me Nef, if you want. When I said I don't exist, I meant that I exist beyond your senses. You see, I'm not from this dimension, I come from a place called the Void. Before anyone I give anyone in particular takes the initiative and makes a snide comment, no I don't plan going back to where I came from. That's why you couldn't see me at first. Understandable. No harsh feelings at all. In my Void form I have a lot of power, but it seems that the more materialized I am in this world's form, the less power I seem to have. " He pauses, allowing anyone to make a comment. His gaze rested on Dissonance, but the look in Nef's eyes made it seem as if he were seeing straight through the guy.
( on a side note, Nef refers to himself as a 'he' even though his gender is unknown. In the Void all beings could reproduce no matter what gender)

(another side note, I haven't played WoW since Burning Crusade, and I never played that boss)

to Wstfgl; Dude don't even get me started on anime. I love your gif signature- it's so amusing. That's why I love KLK :D I also like Attack on Titan, Neon Genesis Evangelion, AO Blue Exorcist, Sword Art Online, Durarara, Cowboy Beebop, Fullmetal Alchemist, Bleach, Naruto Shippuuden, Tegami Bachi, Fairy Tail, Death Note, Wolf's Rain, Wolf Children, Code Geass, Inuyasha, and bunch of Miyazaki movies.

OH MY GOD A GHOST

*faints*

He was also the final boss of Blackwing Lair, a Vanilla WoW instance. And Lorewise he always existed!

Nef just stares at WSTFGL who just fainted. "awkward.."

(Also, I'm starting to have this little theory that if Dissonance's character was either a girl or a secretly gay boy, that he'd be tsundere for my character.)

Haha hello Neferian. Unfortunately I can't call you Nef, much as I'd like to. You may find the answer by looking at the introductory thread right above/below yours. I wouldn't mind calling you Nefarious though, since the 2 words are somewhat similar.

Also I'm obsessed with your signature. I've been staring at it quite unwittingly for a minute or so.

Anyway whee, your anime interests are mainstream! XD I've seen Shingeki no Kyojin, Ao no Exorcist, Sword Art Online and Tegami Bachi, myself. Tegami Bachi has such a surreal artistic quality to it, doesn't it? I can stare at the artwork forever.

When he opened his mouth, one can notice he has teeth like Grell.

(Also, I'm starting to have this little theory that if Dissonance's character was either a girl or a secretly gay boy, that he'd be tsundere for my character.)

If it makes you feel the warm and fuzzies to believe that, then by all means keep considering that theory. B-baka!

tumblr_inline_mmsx50INV11rah7k1.gif

Oh my gosh I'm so messed up right now I've been playing Slender since like 4 in the morning.

Also, @Hercule; Here's another gif in that series it's so addicting.

dorv5y.gif

For a reason only TriOctium knows, I have been unable to properly reply to this thread(especially with a straight face). Now, I'd like to be polite and say welcome to Surreality! I do hope you get along well here, have fun, and for goodness sake be active! We have had such a problem with activity lately(and I am so by no means a part of this inactivity. Psh. Me. Inactive. Never. Just... invisible.) If you need anything, I encourage you to ask(insert repetitive introduction of the Scholars here) or me(cause I'd love to help).

By the way. Have you checked out the Swarm Mystery 2 game? The thread was just made today and it is looking for some players!

1 person likes this

@Ice; I want to be active, but I have a hard time latching on to new website communities. I'm probably going to start with a rather crappy role-play and then slowly get more advanced and make more interesting role-plays as I stay here. Starting out with such a complex role-play will make me procrastinate in my posts and avoid answering.

Also, I haven't looked at the Swarm Mystery 2 game at all-- though I did take a look at the Magic The Gathering Mafia iii or whatever it was called. I thought of joining but I want to get started with my first R-P before I start anything else.

Yes, the Magic one is being delayed until the Swarm one ends, to my understanding. I really invite you to play; I think it will help you to be active. But it is your call. If you can't find it, leme know and I'll link you to it.

And good luck in your roleplaying.

Haha yeah, do join the Swarm Mystery game! It's a pretty simple but fun concept.

Nefa did say she wants to get started on her first roleplay before joining games. I think Ice and Octy should take the hint and go roleplay with her. XDD

I think HH should take the hint as Ice fades into the shadows >.>