Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dragonborn99

Greetings, Fellow Role Players.

7 posts in this topic

Greetings, fellow role players of this current plane of existence known as Earth, I am dragonborn99, a real life blob which loves to hibernate in people's hairs. Oh no, I am not the ordinary lice which lays juicy eggs in your hair, I am an almighty blob which loves to sleep! You may not of heard of my wonderful species, as I am too wonderful to be recognized.

A bit about me? I take interest in role playing and meeting new people, reading books, going to school and writing stories and entering them into competitions. I am Australian and I met Batman in real life and we ate hamburger's together... 

flat,550x550,075,f.u1.jpg

Anyways, I should cut this one brief, I have gotta go save the blob dimension!

1 person likes this

Hm. Met Batman and had burgers. Seems legit. Anyways, welcome blobby person.

1 person likes this

Hello blobby person. I wonder how you taste.

Just kidding, I hope. Have fun, and if you have any inquiries, feel free to bother those Scholar people -- TriOctium, HerculeHastings and the sometimes-present Raine_Bell. They can help you, for a given value of 'help'. They don't eat people, I promise.

1 person likes this

Thanks for the kind greetings you have greeted me with which greets me with greetings. C:

Hi Dragonborn! Yeah we're getting almighty blobs and people-who-don't-really-exist over here. Kyo, your advertising has evidently reached beyond the plane of human existence.

Anyway welcome welcome! Wstie is right in that if you need help around here. What sort of writing competitions have you taken part in?