Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Seanzilla

The Meaning of Life #3 and Zielinski himself will answer all your questions!

6 posts in this topic

http://surreality-rp.tumblr.com/post/81817667976/sullivan-zielinski-how-i-learned-to-stop-worrying-and

Dr. Zielinski wanted to do something different for one of his later installments. He asked me to collect readers' questions for him. He said they can be about anything and he will answer all of them 100% honestly.

So PM any questions you'd like to have Zielinski answer!

Man, people buy anime on Blu-ray? I can't even bear to part with the money to get Blu-ray for movies.

I was inspired by HH's comment to Google 'cats and stats' and it turns out it's a thing. There's a book called 'Stats with Cats'.

Didn't the preorders for Fate/Zero Blu Rays cost like five hundred bucks? I don't think that was even the full season's worth.

I swear, you can get better deals from a Mafiya extortion racket.

Turns out I should've paid more attention to the price of the boxset. It was the individual volumes of Nichijou that came close to 1000 dollars.

And yeah the pre order for S1 of Fate Zero was 500 dollars, but that was because of insurance surcharges, trackable shipping methods and import costs, which led to the price being slightly inflated. (It was still hella expensive though)