Ayesha

Yep, another new person. Hello :)

17 posts in this topic

Hello,

I'm hoping this turns out to be an active website for role playing. I've been having trouble finding a place that is very active. Either that, or I'm just having a hard time finding RP partners in general. I have not role played in a while, so I will be a little rusty. I like a wide range of topics and characters. I can role play straight, lesbian or gay relationships. I'm pretty open about most things if I have experience writing about it.

About me: I'm a female. Over the age of 21, below the age of 35 ;) I am happily married and in-between jobs, so yeah, you guessed it, very bored.

I can post most likely once a day, but probably more than once a day. I like high causal to advanced role playing. I mostly play females, but for certian plots, I will play the male in a male/female romance, but I feel I don't have as much experience in writing for it this way, because... I'm a girl. Which makes it weird that I can write female/female and male/male, because I'm neither a gay man or a lesbian woman. Just weird. *shrugs*

Anyways, hello. Who will be my first partner? *shuffles feet*

Ayesha~

Welcome to the site. We're active enough, don't you worry. Why don't you drop a few of your genre preferences?

Any questions direct to the people with blue highlights in their hair name. Those are sort of the... how to put it... welcome committee? 

Thanks for the reply!

Fantasy (Adventures, quests, princesses, dragons, trolls, wizards, witches, think Lord of the Rings)

Coming of age, modern (High school, college, work setting)

Zombies (End of the world type stuff, but romance has to be at least a secondary plot because I'd get bored)

Drama (Life changing things, illnesses, pregnancy, adopting, abuse (not too graphic) )

Romance (Duh... sucker for it)

Romance with a same sex pairing (just doing only straight romance is boring.)

I'm open to most plot ideas, unless I just don't think I have the skill to do it justice!

Fine with incest, blood, gore, action, light cursing (Not excessive), age differences, to a point.

Not looking for cybering/smut. Give me Plot Plot Plot.

Hi Ayesha! Welcome to Surreality! Yep, I'm HH, one of the Kindly Scholars here to help you. May I know how you found us, by the way?

In addition, if you need help with anything, do let me know! I can also be your first roleplay partner if you wish. o3o But I recommend you look around in Roleplay Discussion first, and maybe something there will catch your eye. If nothing does, you can make a thread asking for roleplayers. And if that fails too, you can PM me. Yes? XD

But since your roleplay preferences are widespread, there shouldn't be a problem!

See? Blue highlights in their... OK, not name, but still, look - blue.

Hi Ayesha! Welcome to Surreality! Yep, I'm HH, one of the Kindly Scholars here to help you. May I know how you found us, by the way?

In addition, if you need help with anything, do let me know! I can also be your first roleplay partner if you wish. o3o But I recommend you look around in Roleplay Discussion first, and maybe something there will catch your eye. If nothing does, you can make a thread asking for roleplayers. And if that fails too, you can PM me. Yes? XD

But since your roleplay preferences are widespread, there shouldn't be a problem!

Thanks. I posted a rp in the rp section, so I guess I'll wait and see. I did not see any other rps in there that I wanted to rp in. I found the website by a google search for role play forums.

See? Blue highlights in their... OK, not name, but still, look - blue.

Yes, very blue!

Welcome to Surreality, Ayesha. Obviously, my name is Ice and, as you've been told, there are Kindly Scholars(the blue tagged members) that have a job of helping and being friendly. Of these(in case you ever need them) are HerculeHastings, Raine Bell, and TriOctium. They're pretty nice and pretty helpful.

Now that that's out of the way, I must say it's the time of year where I become pretty busy so I'll be doing good too keep up with my roleplays so joining new ones is not an option for me(which will be pretty hard for me to do x.x). But! I did check out your roleplay you started and I would like to say, concerning your "3+ paragraphs-no oneliners!", is not to worry :p I could list off right now an entire group of active members who usually go 6+ every time with ease. And I do hope you find a good partner. What you may want to try is posting the first half of your post(with your rules and the kind of partner you're looking for in this rp and such) and putting it in a thread in the Roleplay Discussion area. People may ignore your rp because they think you'll already have a partner but if you have a thread in the discussion area, they know you're looking and they can check in. But, of course, that's just me ^^

Anyway. Again, welcome and I hope you stick around.

Just cause I'm no Scholar doesn't mean I can't be helpful! </3

Oh! And one more thing. I personally prefer having rp partners that I know I can get along with rather than just strangers that I may clash with, so I like to get to know people just a tad. If you're the same way or you would just like some friends then you've actually joined at a great time.

There are usually fun events that everyone likes to play in(in fact you just barely missed Gender Swap Month) and there are usually games we like to play together, too. A game is currently on its second day of looking for members(meaning it will close and begin soon). You may want to check out the game "Swarm Mystery 2" and see if you'd like to join. Most everyone enjoyed the first one and this one will be slightly different so everyone will have some learning to do. It's a great chance to get to meet and play with people that you may otherwise have no other way to meet. HH and I will be playing and TriOctium is actually the one hosting the game(so he's the best person to ask questions to about it should you have any throughout the game). I really hope you consider joining; I think you'd have a blast! I absolutely love the Swarm games x3

Now, two things. One, I realize I just sounded horribly boring throughout this whole thing. I'm not sure if that's because I don't want to scare you away(since I don't know you) or if it's because I am lying in bed typing this entire thing from my phone having just woke up. I'm going with the latter. I'm not boring. DON'T CALL ME BORING. I HAVE FRIENDS, YOU KNOW! D:< And two, again, I typed this whole thing from my phone. Just woke up. Typos? Screw them. Someone posted before I finally got this up? Screw them, too. I'M NOT EDITING. DEAL WITH THE REPEATS.

Ima go get breakfast :3

EDIT:: shit, that was long O.O HIIIIIII!!!!!

Come on, Ice, shut your face hole, you talk too much. <3

Anyway, Ayesha, welcome to Surreality, where there are plenty of crazy people to party with. I also saw your rp, and while I'd normally jump at the opportunity to write in a potentially yuri story, I have been exceptionally lazy in rps right now, I've got at least two off the top of my head that I can think of that I know I should post in but keep prolonging it... and it's been like a week. Perhaps another time, of course you don't do the sexy stuff and if my username is an indication, I like the sexy stuff. XD I'm your local "not-a-lesbian" pervert. <3

Also:

I'M NOT EDITING. 

EDIT:: shit, that was long O.O HIIIIIII!!!!! 

I....I..... SHUT UP ERO, NO ONE ASKED YOU.

*mumbles* supposed to love me... *pouts in corner*

1 person likes this

*Shakes my head* Ice, don't be so moody. You're not the same when you get hungry moody. Anyway, welcome Ayesha. I hope we shall be pleased to make your acquaintance. ^.^ I'm the local moron, so if you need anything of that general nature, you know where to find me ;)

Hehe thanks guys!

As for sexy stuff, well I don't really mind it if the rp gets to that place, but I would want there to be proper build up. I said no cybering/smut because in the past when I put up rps, people would jump on it right away and they were usually just people who did not care for the plot and just wanted to do naughty things. XD But anyways... yeah.

Alright, fair enough, long as I'm not rejected for appropriate plot timed luvins. <3

Alright, fair enough, long as I'm not rejected for appropriate plot timed luvins. <3

Nope, no rejection. I would just probably be bored if my partner wanted nothing but the luvins and ignored the plot <3

Oh for once I'm not ridiculously late. Name's Raine and it is a pleasure to meet'cha. Yes as mentioned above there are the scholars who are more than happy to be at your service however I'm more of the ghost scholar who gets on when school, work, and family don't take up my time. Rather rude of them actually but anyway again welcome and please do realize you most likely will not be leaving....ever. :-)

1 person likes this

Thanks for the welcome. I undestand rude family (and husband) taking up your time! How dare they! lol

I have a lot of free time right now, in-between jobs, no life, you name it, so I don't plan on leaving anytime soon, just hope I can get a role play going soon. I'm active on another forum and this one. It's fun to role play again!