Ayesha

The Freak and I (Circus Life)

9 posts in this topic

2cd8fbd0-f176-4e49-9c97-387a73255d2f_zps

--- and Allie are two of the most famous performers in the circus. There is a lot of mystery surrounding Allie's birth and who and where her real birth parents are. She is told they abandoned her because of her rare skin defect. The defect makes her a "freak" and that is how she ends up in The Freak Show. When she nears 20, she starts to have dreams that might hint to her past. She will learn one of the troop members may not be who she thinks they are. Are they a danger to her? What is her connection with some redheaded bandits?

Setting: Inspired by 1800s
Your main character: Boy or girl who is in the circus troop who has a romantic interest in Allie. (F/F prefer)

Some interesting tidbits: In this world, people with red hair are considered abnormal. That would explain why most of the people in the circus troop have red hair. Red hair is not normal to this world because it was introduced by someone from... (We will talk about this in private)

There is magic in this world, though it is kept well hidden by.... (Shhh)

Golden eyes are not normal, only people with.... (Shhhh)

Most bandits in this world have red hair, most orphans have red hair, most people on the streets have red hair, because they are shunned from society.

Other dimensions... (wait what? Shhhhh)

Most people who have red hair also have golden eyes....

Allie's body and hair is tented green, and she has no eye color (It's all white).... There is a reason for this. Has to do with magic.

---------------------

Characters I play:
Allie
Rufus the Cunning
Three bandits that have something to do with.... (Shh)

You Play:
Romantic interest of Allie (Female prefer)
Other troop members of your choice

NPC:
The Strong Man
Conjoined twins
Bearded Lady
Towns people

Rules: High Casual to advanced. 3+ paragraphs. No sex or smut (this is a plot oriented role play)

(Any actual role playing won't be for a day or so. I've got a major migraine and I might be starting a new job. I post once a day, but it can also be once every other day, depending. Some days I may be able to do more than once.)

Hey, I'd like to learn more about this. It's been a while since I did romance, I don't mind yuri, but I've never done it before. Then again, it shouldn't be too different from ordinary romance, should it?

As for posting, this week's a busy one, but after this week I should be able to post more frequently. However, I've got exams on the 26th of April to 6th May, so I don't think I can manage 1 post per day. Got to study and all that. ): Would 1 post every few days be okay?

Hey, I'd like to learn more about this. It's been a while since I did romance, I don't mind yuri, but I've never done it before. Then again, it shouldn't be too different from ordinary romance, should it?

As for posting, this week's a busy one, but after this week I should be able to post more frequently. However, I've got exams on the 26th of April to 6th May, so I don't think I can manage 1 post per day. Got to study and all that. ): Would 1 post every few days be okay?

Oh silly goose, you wouldn't have to post once a day. I was just saying I could post once a day. But I might be starting a new job, so it could be every other day or every few days, depending. I'm fine with your time schedule. There is a lot I do need to tell you in private about the role play. Stuff that you should know that would be secret to any "reader" for a while. So I'll PM you!

It does not have to be yuri. I'm really fine with whatever! So whatever you are comfortable with. For the "sexy" loving people, I tend to shy from any sexual intimate stuff with hetro (suck at writing it) Acutally I think I suck at most sexy writing. I know some people really like it, so I am fine with it going there if the plot calls for it. But who knows? It's up to the characters, really. Mmmmmmmm yeah!

Your opinion on sexy writing? Just want to know where I stand, cause some people demand it, some people hate it, some people are netural about it.

Ohhh I'm pretty bad at sexy writing too! >.< I don't mind it, but definitely not too early in the relationship.

Also, got your PM!

Ohhh I'm pretty bad at sexy writing too! >.< I don't mind it, but definitely not too early in the relationship.

Also, got your PM!

Good good. I don't mind it, if it is not overused and if it's in the right place and fits the pace of the RP, but some people seem to want to do it nonestop and then I get bored. lol

:)

Name: Allie (No last name)

Stage Name: The Alien

2cd8fbd0-f176-4e49-9c97-387a73255d2f_zps

Bio: From what she was told, Allie was abanonded as a baby because of her rare, and unexplainable genetic defect that causes her hair and skin to look green and for her eyes to be glowing white. She was found by a man named Rufus The Cunning, who happened to be the ringleader for a traveling circus. He took her back with him and she was intrusted to the care of The Beared Lady and The Strong Man. Over the years, more and more orphans and men and women who are considered outcasts have joined the troop, making it one of the biggest traveling circus around. Their line of carriages go on for miles.

Now that Allie is nearing her 20th birthday, she is starting to have odd dreams. Some of the dreams are about two people that seem really familar to her, but they are people she could have never possibly met, or else she does not remember meeting them. Her other dreams are really disturbing, even scary at times. She sees people being chased, people being injured. The dreams seem so real, but how could they be?

During the course of her journey, she is going to learn things are not what they seem and someone in the troop has been lying to her all her life.

Cast_zpsa3142855.jpg

The Bearded Lady, The Stong Man and Rufus the Cunning

Name: Ocean

Stage Name: Tsunami

Bio: Ocean had been with the circus ever since she was born, her mother being one of the tightrope/fire walkers in the circus. She knew nothing about her father -- he had presumably left her mother when she was pregnant. She grew up with the circus folk and learnt how to perform stunts on her own, such as jumping through hoops of fire.

However, both mother and daughter spent most of their days, when not performing, secluded from the rest of the circus troupe. Her mother had developed a strong mistrust for other people, and taught Ocean from a young age to trust no one except her. Ocean took the lesson to heart, and even though she continued to be outwardly friendly to the other troupe members (much to her mother's chagrin) she revealed her true inner feelings only to her mother.

Outwardly, Ocean is a girl with a sunny, witty personality. She often behaves in an exceedingly friendly way, such as by resting her hand on their shoulders, and she can make crowds laugh with her jokes.

I'll post in the roleplay in a few hours! After I'm done with some revision. XD

Looks really good. Thanks so much for playing with me ;) You wouldn't happen to have a picture of what she looks like?

Oh dear, no I don't. >.< I don't think of people in terms of pictures, and don't base them off any celebrities or anything. Sorry!

That said, I've posted. ^^

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead