Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Izanami

Salutations.

19 posts in this topic

Hey ya'll! Val dragged me here, though I'd planned to sign up again yesterday but due to being at work and all, it didn't seem like such a hot idea to do it then. So I had planned to sign up once I got home, and completely forgot... So I'm getting older and my memory stinks at times.

But I'm one of the oldies that Val, Nef, especially Ack, and others would remember me. Considered using my more recent username here instead, but changed my mind since I haven't used Izanami in years, and wanted to use it again.

So hi! Not sure what else to say here, though hopefully not everyone has forgotten me in my failure to stay active on the last site.

And can I go back to being a Graduate even though I haven't been active in recent times? Please?

1 person likes this

Hello there and welcome! I vaguely remember you from the S*T. Welcome back. :) I've gone and updated your member status to fully graduated! 

Hi Iza! Glad to see you back! How have you been? You don't update Facebook all that much, so I only have a vague idea. :)

Either way, welcome back!

Not sure if I do remember you Nikkia. Might just be a different name or it was in passing on the last site. But we'll get to know each other more here I'm sure!

Acky! Yeah, I basically gave up on keeping consistent updates since the few times I do, not a single person will respond, like about the head injury I had about two weeks ago? Some liked my new car, mostly because my mother posted about it, and her new car so her friends commented. I guess I fail at posting on Facebook with interesting things to actually get replies.

1 person likes this

Oh my god, I didn't remember reading that. I'm sorry. :( I hope you're okay, though. Social media can be tough. My friends just talk too damn much that sometimes shit gets lost. ;P

WELL WELL WELL to you too Blecky. You are a terrible person, making lil' old me do all the work to keep talking to you. Not like you ever message me.

And Acky. I'm alright. Got hit in the head with a flyswatter and it caused some swelling that made both sides of my face go somewhat numb for about a week. Interesting experience but sucked missing two days of work because of it.

1 person likes this

You messaged me at a time when I really needed it, though, and I thank you for that. I'm sorry for not keeping in touch better - I'm going to try to get better at that.

At least I think that was you sometimes I get usernames mixed up

I did. I wanted to be able to help a bit after I saw your post on Facebook. I hope I helped anyway. And I'm always around if you need it. I'd appear as Silver Wolf on Skype.

1 person likes this

Hullo, Iza. Welcome back!

I remember your name, but I haven't really RP'd here in so long I don't remember much else. Ask Val, for he is also blamed for twisting my rubber arm into returning here. :p

Hello! Welcome back!

Also in regard to facebook I find that if my friends are anything to go by, it's not so much about content of posts, but simply posting often. About everything. Every inane little thing. And because they do that people who dont post as often usually get swept away by the dreaded timeline! O_O

So hi! How are you?

Iz! So glad you're on. You're staying here this time, and i'll be watching you...   O___O  
lol. Hope you enjoy the new site hun, its really something special.  <3

IZAAAAAAAAA

Look at that literary masterpiece. I'm a genius.
Here it is again

IZAAAAAAAAA