Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shadow

Romance

9 posts in this topic

I know I've seen quite a few of these kinds of threads pop up here with very little interest in them, but I'm going to post my request here none-the-less. I love romance stories. Some with dangerous plots twists, some dark and cruel, some cheesy and sappy, some dear and tear jerky, and some just plain cute. LOVE IT ALL!!! Thus, I would like to see if anyone is interested in something of this nature. I don't have any ideas for this, just that I would like a RP centered strongly around romance. 

I was in the RP Outcast with HH towards my start on the site, but she bailed out before it could really take off and go anywhere. This seemed like it would be a fantastic RP, but sadly died like all my other ideas. So that's one example of what I  like, of course you can bring your flavor of fantasy or sci-fi as well. So, who wants to jump on this Crazy Train?

UGUUUU I'M SORRYYYYY. If you want, we can revive the roleplay! I'll be having exams from 26th April to 6th May, but I think I should be able to fit some roleplaying in in the meantime. At long last, the semester's ending and I'm freer again.

Psh. I have all kinds of crap I have to get ready with the end of school rolling around, so I understand what you mean by being busy, but if you would like to revive it like you said, I'd be more than happy to continue. I was really looking forward to what might happen in that one. It was...fun...new...different? Something like that. Good though.

Don't let him fool you, HH. He was devastated when you said you couldn't roleplay it anymore >.>

1 person likes this

Poor Shadow. T.T i could tell he was very disappointed indeed, at that time.

Yes we can continue it indeed! I notice you posted twice in a row. Do i take it as an extension of the previous post?

Yes. I accidently posted a new one rather than edit, so I just made in an extension.

Roger that, I shall eagerly await your next post. ^.^

Translation: "I will sit nonstop staring at my computer screen, constantly refreshing the page, fidgeting as I endure the wait for your post. "

No need to thank me. I got it.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0